Post: Stranded Deep US game save Gotta Craft Them all! [CUSA18449]
08-10-2020, 02:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Game: stranded deep US version
TESTED WORKS
I hate this game with all my heart. I hate everything about it even trophy's.

this game save has trophy's :Magnets how do they work, Gotta craft them all!, out of frying pan, hunter of high seas, call me ahab.

IMPORTANT!!!! READ FIRST
Only use this if you have played and got most of trophy's or it wont look legit. play casually and enjoy game unlike me and others before. when your ready to get it over use this save.

IMPORTANT: To pop the gotta craft everything trophy, put hooks on walls and place trophy heads from the monsters up then fly gyrocopter to the airplane and build / place parts , it is very close. If you are looking at the dock i built, fly in the opposite direction of it.
If you are going to fly the airplane home, you need cooked food, (i have everything ready but the food is not cooked!) take the 3 cans of gas and water i have made already, take all of it and get the hell off that S### game. good luck

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 08-10-2020 at 02:09 PM. Reason: title

The following 9 users say thank you to nvmyscopes for this useful post:

ado53, aeneax, Anjinhupunk, JamesDRobbins, joaoemaria, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, samurai_ghost, tressel85
08-10-2020, 02:10 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks! Embedded your link when I was adding the CUSA.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

nvmyscopes

The following user groaned aeneax for this awful post:

skylar-4me
12-03-2020, 11:05 PM #3
plz

update the

i cant find the file
12-03-2020, 11:27 PM #4
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
no file
12-05-2020, 06:19 PM #5
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by nvmyscopes View Post

update the save please
05-13-2021, 01:59 AM #6
there is no file
05-13-2021, 05:26 PM #7
save is broken , link invalid
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo