08-10-2020, 03:10 AM #1
shuiyueyao
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); JP REGION CUPHEAD PLAT SAVE

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 08-10-2020 at 02:08 PM. Reason: title

The following 31 users say thank you to shuiyueyao for this useful post:

aeneax, aziiz, benja1016, BIO9527, broomstop, Cris242cris7, Dordor1024, Fran_scandurva, frez0r, gameguyguy, GerardoLibre88, jimke1, kid90, kuei1090, Leonrpg, lfelipe1501, mamuske, mark1, milburn, Peixe_Boi_22, GamerChad, ripherup, samurai_ghost, sekiro2020, Silverwolf, stasya, TheWiggz, TrophyHusband87, tseW, viniciusventrue, zetsusenpai
08-17-2020, 02:26 PM #2
Did anyone tested this save file?
08-17-2020, 03:06 PM #3
tt8
Rookie
Tested the Save and works fine for US region, it is the same CUSA, the only trophies you cannot get with this save is to get all the coins in the game and buy everything from the Pig's Store.

What trophies I've got so far:

Beat the Game on Expert - Just kill any boss on any difficulty
Pacifist - Just clear any level without killing anyone (Still can get hit)
Rank S on an Boss - Just kill the very first boss in the game on Expert getting S Rank (Pretty easy)
Rank A on Bosses - Just kill any boss from specific world with an A rank and the trophy will pop.
Use parry 50/100 times - Just go to the world 1 and open the tutorial, in the section where it teaches how to parry you need to do 1 for the trophies to pop.

I'm still using the save for other trophies, the only ones left will be the coins and buy everything in the game.
Last edited by tt8 ; 08-17-2020 at 03:08 PM.
08-17-2020, 06:06 PM #4
Originally posted by tt8 View Post
Tested the Save and works fine for US region, it is the same CUSA, the only trophies you cannot get with this save is to get all the coins in the game and buy everything from the Pig's Store.

Rank S on an Boss - Just kill the very first boss in the game on Expert getting S Rank (Pretty easy)
Rank A on Bosses - Just kill any boss from specific world with an A rank and the trophy will pop.
Use parry 50/100 times - Just go to the world 1 and open the tutorial, in the section where it teaches how to parry you need to do 1 for the trophies to pop.

I'm still using the save for other trophies, the only ones left will be the coins and buy everything in the game.

Do you plan on making saves for the coins and buy everything?
08-19-2020, 04:47 PM #5
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post

So completar a fase Perigo no pier e pegar as cinco ultimas moedas e depois comprar o ultimo item
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9vq6tuqcmuh6r/CUSA20499

The following 2 users say thank you to Marciocroft for this useful post:

mark1, RageSoul51
08-19-2020, 08:46 PM #6
NatanLuis
Save Point
please friend post this download on another service this is not giving to download
11-02-2020, 09:58 PM #7
nocus
Rookie
Originally posted by Marciocroft View Post
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post

So completar a fase Perigo no pier e pegar as cinco ultimas moedas e depois comprar o ultimo item
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9vq6tuqcmuh6r/CUSA20499

your save crashes on save wizard, please reupload correctly
Last edited by nocus ; 11-02-2020 at 10:02 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo