08-13-2020, 09:52 PM #1
LoZe
Software Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are some Saves for the Doom 3 Story.

Doom_3_Some_Saves_CUSA16295

[Doom 3 Save 1]
1. Load the Save
Kill the scientist trapped next to the Reactor Control Room in DOOM 3 To Be or Not to Be
2.Reload the Save
Save the Scientist go ahead until you meet him. kill him grab the pda DOOMed Collector and in the room behind him the VideoDisc I Like to watch

[Doom 3 Goody Finder]
Enter the code 651 Goody Finder

[Doom 3 Sticky Situation]
Defeat the Vagary boss in DOOM 3 Sticky Situation

[Doom 3 Ready for Action!]
press the button on your right and take the BFG Ready for Action!

[Doom 3 You Laugh, It Works]
Use the flashlight to look at the skeleton in front of you You Laugh, It Works

[Doom 3 Cookie Stealer]
Defeat Guardian boss Cookie Stealer

[Doom 3 You're Not My Boss!]
Defeat Sabaoth boss in DOOM 3 You're Not My Boss!

[Doom 3 All of us]
just walk left go to de ID Logo All of us

[Doom 3 Big Boy DOOMed Recruit Speed Run]
Load the Save Hit R2 and the Big Boy,DOOMed Recruit and Speed Run

Doom_3_RoE_Saves_CUSA16295

[RoE 01 Gimme Time!]
Defeat the Helltime Hunter in RoE Gimme Time!

[RoE 02 Gimme Power!]
Defeat the Berserk Hunter in RoE Gimme Power!

[RoE 03 Shocking!]
Defeat the Invulnerability Hunter in RoE Shocking!

[RoE 04 Evil Collector]
take the last pda in front of you Evil Collector

[RoE 05 Eat This Evil Recruitb]
Try to load the last save which is exactly in the final cut scene Eat This! and Evil Recruit , if it doesn't work load the previous one

Doom_3_LE_Saves_CUSA16295

[LM Double the Fun!]
the imps in front of you are already shot, all you have to do is take the shotgun and kill them both with one shot. if something goes wrong just reload Double the Fun!

[LM Lost Collector]
take the last pda in front of you Lost Collector

[LM RAGE]
go into the passage on the left, activate the RAGE logo RAGE

[LM Lost Recruit]
Continue the game and go to the teleporter Lost Recruit

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
btw i used WinRar 5.31
Last edited by LoZe ; 11-02-2020 at 07:52 AM.

The following 80 users say thank you to LoZe for this useful post:

``,, Abdul123, aeneax, Ali D Killer, anthonyfa, azooz-, bd_black55, BD132, benderhack, Bernardo, Blackramzes, Bra-C-Ket, captainftw, Chan020907, Dark90, Darth Saul, Death1127, demonquaid, Dum80, elgabri_celica, Fafuninho, filamnder, finalhearts88, FRAG, Gilouf, gray8319, hackerle, hargreaves, hr330s, KeizmelzeR, KenpachiNix, KingRonSwanson, klaus1003, Koroshi, kratos5674, Legendsnake, Leonrpg, LordChaos, lukasLccb, LushPushLush, magic1361, Mago de Oz, mamuske, MasterSplat, Matthias_On_NGU, MIDIBlack666, MindController, Miraculix0311, mokozan, Nathaniel, niaoren, nikitafoo, Nizar_asma, ODDO_22, ozma, pandorra13, pedrosl, Peoples92, peter gascoigne, ph14woozies, phosgene, Pinpoint87, RampageSVK, ratica, roskyrosky, samurai_ghost, Samy38, satosi, Scarlet-Gear, Sidecar940, SilverBack, Sinkpox, sovahleb, SwordspiTTer, taka, TCICT, Underjoergi, Victor-Kurosaki, xeroneo, Zmey-G
09-14-2020, 04:42 PM #11
LoZe
Software Developer
Originally posted by Peoples92 View Post
Originally posted by LoZe View Post
try again it's now an AIO File

the saves are deleted on mediafire :(

try the link with an other browser for me the link is woking with chrome but not on Firefox
09-14-2020, 05:49 PM #12
not working: The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service, It is there
09-17-2021, 10:49 AM #13
Can someone tell me if it's possible that ' Doomed Collector ' & ' I Like To Watch ' trophies pop legitimately mid-game like in this save? Because once you collect the next PDA and Video Disc, the trophies in this save pop even though you are in the mid-game instead of an end-game. I think the last PDA/Video Disc you collect MUST be the last one in the campaign in order for it to be legit.
I was wondering how did the OP managed to set it up like this? I'd really appreciate if someone could explain it to me or tell me if it's actually possible to set it up like that legitimately.
Last edited by Scarlet-Gear ; 09-17-2021 at 10:51 AM.
09-18-2021, 11:15 PM #14
LoZe
Software Developer
this is not a save-set like a roadmap, just to complet missing trophiey.
my tip rush through the game on easy and then use the saves.

I'm not sure, but I think the collections are in the profile file, don't copy them
05-07-2022, 10:25 PM #15
Originally posted by LoZe View Post

Thank you.
05-04-2023, 02:47 PM #16
it doesn't work for me when I do what it says it doesn't give me the trophy what should i do
05-05-2023, 04:54 PM #17
Delete this stupid post....its empty
Last edited by Nizar_asma ; 05-24-2023 at 02:08 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo