09-12-2020, 09:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello

This is my platinum save of The Messenger , it have two save slots.

The first save slot is 99.99% completion after I completed the game , in this save i collect everything expect for " The Power of True Sight " ability , i don't know what you can unlocks with this save but hope someone test it

The second save slot is for "No Argument Here" trophy , load the save and defeat the boss without dying

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Regards

The following 51 users say thank you to mamuske for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, Ali D Killer, Altair1999, ballyshow, BigDruDogg, BubbaDaBarb, busterdawg69, Cellva, Coro, CountFlame, Darcm, dawgbert, doran usher, FadelSan, fernando solid, francis29, frez0r, GamerChad, gigiverna, hanahowl, itsnemi, kinain, Kooki, Leonrpg, Mauri-Kanagawa-Christoffersen, Megazet_, mhd2lhd, milito0022, Mr.Mameshiba, Nathaniel, niaoren, nilsonelida, ojmkj, oooclaymoreooo, ph14woozies, playcool, Primasss, rpgfantast, samurai_ghost, satosi, Sephi83, shuiyueyao, SolidNaif, SwordspiTTer, tiagothm, touqeer, Vinniee, wagneraquino, Wiikimix, xdnn
09-15-2020, 12:38 AM #2
It has to login with google account in order to dowload the save ?
09-15-2020, 03:59 PM #3
Originally posted by Leonrpg View Post
It has to login with google account in order to dowload the save ?

no don't , i just tried and you can download the save without log in your account

regards
09-21-2022, 04:17 AM #4
someone has it EUR version thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo