Post: Project Cars 3 PLATINUM DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION [CUSA16105]
09-15-2020, 06:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys,

here is my save for the game Project Cars 3 EU Digital Deluxe Edition. Actually is my save by 82% of the Trophys. 1 Trophy is actually buggy.

This Save been not tested, so i don´t know wich trophys popped.

Have fun!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

*Check this Update*

Here is the trophy for 20 career objectives in challenge. Do one more career objectiv in challange for this trophy

Here is my Plat Savegame for Project Cars

Last edited by bang4stylez ; 10-09-2020 at 05:35 PM. Reason: title

The following 52 users say thank you to bang4stylez for this useful post:

``,, Adorn_The_D, aeneax, AntiFog, ARKV, Balea, BASIA2001, birka, Costa-Mirko, DarkG, Death Spirit, Dimitri2001, dyj683049, f100fahad, F1nalFantasy, fav0, filipejanado2, GreenMile2012, hitman_ravani, hollow_83, jackie_k, Jacobboii, Jax1984, JRG1988, kaveirajde, KingRonSwanson, KleberMishima, Knight of Lucis, Leonrpg, Lfc_david28, malachit75, Mehdi PS, mFxJK, neomax1986, oazzamx12, Peoples92, ph14woozies, PremiumGlaze, rui97sousa, sajman777, ScherNik, scorpionnet7, SidePoocket, sqqad, ThatEpicSomeone, thewheelman, Tobst4r, Trompetenvogel, weallneedlove, wolfhunter777, ZAEK_DD and 1 other user.
09-27-2020, 12:16 PM #11
Yes this Save have I. In the evening i make a Update
Originally posted by GreenMile2012 View Post
Originally posted by bang4stylez View Post
Can anyone Upload the Save for the 200 career Score? This ist the last trophy for me, So i can do a plat save.

Thanks

I dont have it sorry.

You maybe have a save for the 25 car trophy? dont want to grind money its boring :-(
09-28-2020, 12:31 AM #12
sajman777
Little One
You can literally platinum this game by reaching Car Series A and GT Car C, by this time you will have the minimum unlock requirements for invitational and challenges. Potentially you could do it even earlier if you planned ahead with the car restrictions in some events.

With the 25 car trophy, just back up your save and then start buying the cheapest cars and it will unlock. I'm not sure what the case for the online trophies are because the save files looks like they have two sets (one for career) and the other one looks like a profile save (online/settings) not too sure. But when I used OPs save it change my profile to his level/rank but no online trophies popped, but to get 300 rival points is very easy actually even if you just get bronze it will take you two weeks at the most.
09-28-2020, 03:35 PM #13
Yes this Save have I. In the evening i make a Update
Originally posted by GreenMile2012 View Post
Can anyone Upload the Save for the 200 career Score? This ist the last trophy for me, So i can do a plat save.

Thanks

I dont have it sorry.

You maybe have a save for the 25 car trophy? dont want to grind money its boring :-(

Nice hope to see the save online soon.
10-05-2020, 06:37 AM #14

Thanks
10-09-2020, 05:36 PM #15
PLATINUM SAVE IS THERE :-)
04-19-2021, 05:46 AM #16
PL_ViPeR
Bounty hunter
Do you have everything included all dlc's?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo