Post: Crysis Remastered - Veteran difficulty trophies [CUSA18671]
10-04-2020, 01:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi,

here you will find the Veteran difficulty trophies for Crysis Remastered.

Delta: Act I
Complete 'Contact', 'Recovery' and 'Relic' on Delta difficulty

Sneak around the graveyard and kill the 4 nano-suit soldiers. If you have trouble seeing them, use the binoculars to see their 'green' eyes, and to tag them. Continuously usage of stealth is highly advised!

Delta: Act II
Complete 'Assault', 'Onslaught' and 'Awakening' on Delta difficulty

Just enter the mine elevator.

Delta: Act III
Complete 'Core', 'Paradise Lost', 'Exodus' and 'Reckoning' on Delta difficulty

Cool In A Crysis
Complete the game on Hard or Delta difficulty

Do the last hit with the mini-nuke-launcher, then escape to the jet. Be aware that there is still one mounted cannon on the boss and some smaller enemies on the deck.

The following 21 users say thank you to supdrmann for this useful post:

19willy74, aeneax, Death1127, frez0r, Herrkulez, Leonrpg, Major Meat Bone, mamuske, mariucco94ita, mark1, Maxim86, milito0022, Mr_Party, MR_QHR, ODDO_22, ozma, pandorra13, RedRaptor, Reidso, samurai_ghost, YZX
10-04-2020, 05:26 AM #2
thank you for the saves,
10-04-2020, 06:43 PM #3
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Absolutely amazing

Big respect, well done!!
10-07-2020, 09:33 AM #4
All saves are perfect,thank you very much!
ps I hope for the trophy "Perfect, Soldier!" Winky Winky
10-26-2020, 12:48 PM #5
Originally posted by Maxim86 View Post
All saves are perfect,thank you very much!
ps I hope for the trophy "Perfect, Soldier!" Winky Winky

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1034460-crysis-remastered-cusa18671-a.html
04-29-2021, 06:40 AM #6
Unfortunately "Cool In A Crysis Complete the game on Hard or Delta difficulty" does not plop for me. Any ideas why, maybe because I'm playing on PS5? The other trophies/saves worked fine.
04-29-2021, 05:11 PM #7
No !
It's no problem PS5
I've, i playing on PS4 and.......have a problem with "Cool In A Crysis".....other trophy like a Delta: Act III no problem........pop Up !
04-30-2021, 02:39 PM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Yannackak View Post
Unfortunately "Cool In A Crysis Complete the game on Hard or Delta difficulty" does not plop for me. Any ideas why, maybe because I'm playing on PS5? The other trophies/saves worked fine.

Check out the relevant sections of the Troubleshooting FAQ, especially with another member saying it worked fine. Specifically, I'd recommend making sure you wipe all Crysis saves off your PS4 before copying these over to prevent any conflict (back up your own first!), make sure you get all the saves offered and if that doesn't work then try it instead without the profile save or equivalent (not sure if this applies since I haven't looked at this download), make sure you're offline when booting the game, make sure you load instead of continue, etc. Very general advice but there must be some reason that one in particular didn't work for you but is for someone else. If all else fails try it on your PS4 (assuming you still have it!).
10-29-2021, 07:05 PM #9
EmoZio
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Yannackak View Post

Check out the relevant sections of the Troubleshooting FAQ, especially with another member saying it worked fine. Specifically, I'd recommend making sure you wipe all Crysis saves off your PS4 before copying these over to prevent any conflict (back up your own first!), make sure you get all the saves offered and if that doesn't work then try it instead without the profile save or equivalent (not sure if this applies since I haven't looked at this download), make sure you're offline when booting the game, make sure you load instead of continue, etc. Very general advice but there must be some reason that one in particular didn't work for you but is for someone else. If all else fails try it on your PS4 (assuming you still have it!).

Did everything that you listed, the trophy "Cool In A Crysis" did not pop.

I tried both on PS4 and PS5. with or without profile save. online or offline.
Last edited by EmoZio ; 10-29-2021 at 08:06 PM.
10-31-2021, 10:14 AM #10
Cool in a Crysis not popping for me either.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo