Post: Crash Badicoot 4 All Platinum Flashback relic save [CUSA23470]
10-09-2020, 04:28 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here we go! a save for all the flashback trials, i left one to be completed, its not the last one, i think its quite easy i did in no more then 5 tries, if someone need it i can try to upload a save where all are completed and u can try to comlete the first one.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

the save where im done with flashback relic

Last edited by RPGAddict ; 10-10-2020 at 05:31 PM. Reason: title

The following 131 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, Abdulla4542, abomaha707, aeneax, AlanBlend37, Alexander1404, Ali D Killer, Amintor8457, Anselmo Ricci, ayah, BASIA2001, batofgotham, Bug666, burntlink, Caickaka, Certz, chamber69, chriz, Chro, Ciccioboy, Clever, Cloud, ColdHearted, CountFlame, Cracksun, danger-20, Death Spirit, demonquaid, DMaRUAE, ebrahim, elcabo33, ElmoMc1984, Evelove3, evildrake, Fesh, fresh2thapoint, frez0r, gameguyguy, GenomeSoldier, georgydann, ghost4nation, Gojita, Grimzilla, Guakii, guiiwtfx, HamdanAlhumaidi, hayu34, Herrkulez, Imparasite, itali7, ixiioa, jack7777, JCLexicon, Jeffdiego115, jeffersonds012, Jillq8, Joaqun-Huerta, John91, joladouille, ken1960, keredvin, king007uae, kitkati, Kusabo, lankeyk, Leel347, Leonrpg, Lindaru, Liquidity, Magicwahupa, Magoo960, malachit75, mamuske, mariucco94ita, Mehdi PS, mejo-07, mkaaay, mogway, mohd.uk, mosquitor85, MR-QHR, Nathaniel, Nizar_asma, Nukacolma, nuzzgok, oazzamx12, ODDO_22, omar.11, otaku_X_Man, pandorra13, peter gascoigne, ph14woozies, playstationstorebruker, Prototype10, Qassimove, raffacosta, RampageSVK, Rangerfan202, Romildo_250_XD, ryanalahmadi and 31 other users.
10-09-2020, 04:48 PM #2
Thanks friend
10-09-2020, 05:10 PM #3
Originally posted by RPGAddict View Post
here we go! a save for all the flashback trials, i left one to be completed, its not the last one, i think its quite easy i did in no more then 5 tries, if someone need it i can try to upload a save where all are completed and u can try to comlete the first one.

Nice one. I gave up doing my perfect relic run. I'm on "Bears Repeating" level and it is such BS! The bear riding section not only is collecting all boxes near impossible as the hitbox on the boxes suck and if you miss some near the end, you cant go back. Doing doing a perfect run is out the question. No fucking way. I'm so pissed. This needs to be patched.

Anyway well done on the save. Dancing
Last edited by SaveBoy364 ; 10-09-2020 at 05:15 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to SaveBoy364 for this useful post:

Kusabo, oazzamx12, peter gascoigne, Samy38
10-09-2020, 05:25 PM #4
upload a save where all are completed

The following user groaned oazzamx12 for this awful post:

herefortheplats
10-09-2020, 06:32 PM #5
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by SaveBoy364 View Post
Originally posted by RPGAddict View Post
here we go! a save for all the flashback trials, i left one to be completed, its not the last one, i think its quite easy i did in no more then 5 tries, if someone need it i can try to upload a save where all are completed and u can try to comlete the first one.

Nice one. I gave up doing my perfect relic run. I'm on "Bears Repeating" level and it is such BS! The bear riding section not only is collecting all boxes near impossible as the hitbox on the boxes suck and if you miss some near the end, you cant go back. Doing doing a perfect run is out the question. No fucking way. I'm so pissed. This needs to be patched.

Anyway well done on the save. Dancing

im going for the perfect relics too, i remember that level, the hitbox on bear is pure garbage, hope a lot of people will complain about it, i got almost 20 death just for getting all the crates...

Originally posted by oazzamx12 View Post
upload a save where all are completed

i will tomorrow, im doing some perfect relic and gems in the meantime
Last edited by RPGAddict ; 10-09-2020 at 06:34 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

batofgotham, Imparasite, SaveBoy364
10-09-2020, 07:24 PM #6
Thanks, I was able to unlock the trophy, and it also automatically unlocked the trophies of the blue and red gems (I had already collected the others but I assume you can unlock those too)
Last edited by Ciccioboy ; 10-09-2020 at 07:26 PM.
10-09-2020, 08:47 PM #7
thank you mate i got flashback tapes trophy + 50% gems Smile. waiting for all gems/inverted, time trials and perfect run. pls share also all inverted stages completed and 100% and 106% Smile kudos mate
10-10-2020, 01:26 AM #8
Great work ! hope more saves to be uploaded ! Thank you very much !
10-10-2020, 01:43 AM #9
hayu34
Rookie
Thank bro!
10-10-2020, 10:33 AM #10
ixiioa
Rookie
could you please upload where it 's completed please
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo