10-14-2020, 01:07 AM #1
7h1nk
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hey Everyone Smile

Improvement to the WRC5 saveset: You only have to drive one race for the trophies to appear.
Not all trophies are included.
Check the leaderboard pages to keep the distance between the trophies correctly in order to stay in the ranking (except for PSNProfiles where the admins of the cheater
Removal team think they decide who cheats and who doesn't ^^ eg. edited timestamps without any evidence or reason)
To have a legit order you should make the following trophies before:

Newbie, Youngster, Challenger, Quick Learner, Rising Star, Stuntman, Die-Hard, Certified Driver, Neat Freak and Junior WRC Driver.
(You can use the Platinum Save to possibly unlock all online trophies directly, but it can lead to a flag on leaderboard pages !!!!)

This takes around 10-15 minutes for the solo trophies and around 35 minutes for the online trophies. All other trophies are included in the saveset.
If you have any questions you can write in the threat or send me a PM.

Have fun and see you next time with a new Saveset Winky Winky
7h1nk

Verbesserung zum Saveset WRC5: Ihr müsst immer nur ein Rennen fahren damit die Trophäen erscheinen.
Es sind nicht alle Trophäen enthalten.
Schaut auf Leaderboard seiten um den Abstand zwischen den Trophäen richtig einzuhalten um im Ranking zu bleiben (außer bei PSNProfiles wo die Admins vom Cheater
Removal Team denken das sie entscheiden wer Cheatet und wer nicht ^^ zb. bearbeitete Zeitstempel ohne jegliche beweise oder gründe )
Um eine Legit Reihenfolge zu haben solltet ihr vorher die folgenden Trophäen machen:

Neuling, Jungspund, Herausforderer, Schnelllerner, Aufsteigender Stern, Stuntman, Harter Brocken, Zertifizierter Fahrer, Begeisterter und Junior WRC Fahrer.
(Ihr könnt das Platin Save nutzen um evtl. alle online trophäen direkt freizuschalten, jedoch kann es zum Flag auf Leaderboardseiten führen!!!!)

Das dauert etwa 10-15 min für die Solo Trophäen und etwa 35 min für die Online Trophäen. Alle anderen Trophäen sind im Saveset enthalten.
Für Fragen könnt ihr gern im Threat schreiben oder mir eine PM schicken.

Viel Spass und bis zum nächsten Saveset Winky Winky
7h1nk

LINK BeachingtonPBJT

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 10-14-2020 at 02:48 PM. Reason: title

The following 19 users say thank you to 7h1nk for this useful post:

aeneax, Battlehorst0, birka, Busiu1986, DoomFlake, Herrkulez, Leonrpg, livingguyanese, Mago de Oz, malachit75, milito0022, petty1, rafamofa, RealTH_1995, Reiku, ser, spitalfire, srainy06, wishnd
10-15-2020, 09:59 PM #2
Nice One PBJT Danke

The following user thanked Battlehorst0 for this useful post:

7h1nk
05-04-2021, 04:48 AM #3
Nice job man 👍
Do you think you will tackle any of the other WRC games? 7,8 or 9?
Maybe I could give you hand. I own all of them expect WRC 9 at the moment.

The following user thanked neomax1986 for this useful post:

7h1nk
05-04-2021, 01:52 PM #4
7h1nk
Rookie
Originally posted by neomax1986 View Post
Nice job man 👍
Do you think you will tackle any of the other WRC games? 7,8 or 9?
Maybe I could give you hand. I own all of them expect WRC 9 at the moment.

I think sooner or later yes Smile ... at the moment I can't get away from the long dark Gasp ^^ ... sebastian Loeb Rally started too, so I still have to finish some things: D ... but when the time comes I gladly take the hand Smile
05-29-2021, 10:47 PM #5
Originally posted by 7h1nk View Post

Can you actually get the Certified Driver from any of your saves or does it have to be done legit?
I basically abandoned this game cause I just couldn't do it for the life of me...
05-30-2021, 05:35 PM #6
7h1nk
Rookie
Originally posted by Busiu1986 View Post

Can you actually get the Certified Driver from any of your saves or does it have to be done legit?
I basically abandoned this game cause I just couldn't do it for the life of me...

No but the Trophy Certified Driver is not so hard you can do this easy. You find much videos on youtube how to do this Smile
05-30-2021, 08:14 PM #7

No but the Trophy Certified Driver is not so hard you can do this easy. You find much videos on youtube how to do this Smile

Oh trust me I've checked them all, i guess I'm just that bad Smile
I have plat in Wrc 5 but it was much easier I think.

The following user thanked Busiu1986 for this useful post:

7h1nk
06-01-2021, 10:03 AM #8
7h1nk
Rookie

I think I had the wrong trophy in mind ... Certified driver was that the driving test you have to pass with at least 90 points? Okay, I'll agree with you, it really wasn't easy. Is that the only trophy you still need?
Unfortunately, you cannot create a save for this
Last edited by 7h1nk ; 06-01-2021 at 10:04 AM.
06-03-2021, 03:33 AM #9

I think I had the wrong trophy in mind ... Certified driver was that the driving test you have to pass with at least 90 points? Okay, I'll agree with you, it really wasn't easy. Is that the only trophy you still need?
Unfortunately, you cannot create a save for this

Yeah, that's the one, i think the highest score i got after tens of tries was like 82 😉
I only got few trophies overall because i felt that this one will be the main obstacle so i tried to do it before fully committing to the game, when i saw your set i thought that maybe there's a chance of getting it and coming back to it, but you can't get them all i guess 😊
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo