Post: Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Save set [CUSA17839]
11-12-2020, 05:08 AM #1
acyice
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will keep update.

End. Btw the ending song *I'm Ready* is really good.

Reminder: Not include **Come at the King** Trophy, Which need u to do the fest side quest(two short mission, and available in the beginning of the game)

In this save you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. (If you dont even want to play the game LOL)
Launch, Swing and Dive
Punching Pixels
Dodging Light

In this save you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. (leave the last for you)
Pete's First Villain
Spider-Training Complete
100 combo ( I suggest to do it in Lv.1 combat mission)

In this save you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. (jump on the boat and get the last item)
Urban Explorers
I'm On A Boat

In this save you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Under Their Noses (last one)
Never Saw It Coming (For safe only attack when invisible)

In this save you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Mod that Suit
Look with Better Eyes
Nowhere to Hide (one more)
Overcharge (one more)
Invisible Spider (one more)
Climbing the Walls one more)
From the Rafters (one more)
Crime Master+ Five Star Review (last one left)

Underground Undone
Salvager

This is two save, the old one is for Just the Beginning. The new one is Deep Cuts. BTW this save is NG+
Deep Cuts (last voice record is a shop)
Just the Beginning (Dont unlock it if you didnt clear the game!!!)

A New Home
Memory Lane
Ready for Anything (after 100%, start NG+ to unlock last suit
Kitbash (one upgrade left)

This save have two save inside.
Be Yourself
Competitive Spirit
Plus Plus

THIS SAVE IS FOR MOST STUFF (If you have some trophy unable to unlock try to use this.)
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by acyice ; 11-30-2020 at 05:25 AM.

The following 372 users say thank you to acyice for this useful post:

``,, [GB], *CHOW-CHOW*, ~mg~, [email protected], 15699705049, 3331, [email protected], aalvi, abulnoor, acebluedolphin, AddictedSuzy, adrianoangelo, Aegis, aeneax, Aeriz, Ahmed Alhashemi, aigaoyang03, Aitch, AkIrA HD, akumaomestre, al3zeef2020, alexandria__br, alii_m2, Anas014, anglee, Anselmo Ricci, antchewy, AntiFog, arlyfabian, asd02301, Ashyelbarkey, Asura02, avenger637, ayah, ayeeitsaman, b801017, BADDOG-9, ballyshow2121213, Bartowski, batman148, beachguy26, beonde, bigred80, billmvaladao, BillValadao, birka, blacklist444, blvjmh, bmerlin, bmgj, bobhead801, bobsandbag, boodi82, borusse, Bottega, BRAIAN216, Breoreus, broskiboy, Bug666, c10carlos, Cacodemon, canikoblivan, catboy76, cerotis, Certz, Chan-Chun-Ho-Flow, Chan020907, chaobear, claudio moyano, ClosestStorm, cody2005, coritanos, CountFlame, creamminal, DarkHikaru, dc12345t, deadlysin, Death Spirit, Death1127, [email protected], dennyleeong, Deryus, desix, Diego_kyo, DMDGraaff010, DomGAM, donniedarko33, DonSokke, Dr Salem, dracula101, Drey Draks, dscconloli, Dvilz95, dyj683049, EagleEye80, EmoZio, Emptyx7, endominio, EraldinhoMendes and 272 other users.
11-26-2020, 04:48 PM #11
HAGH
Rookie
Originally posted by acyice View Post
Originally posted by MrWizard View Post
Crime Master= Only one crime completed .. 10 more to go

You might try to use the ending save. But the save should be fine, I remember I finished all. If Crime master not working....then Five Star Review should not work either, as I finish them both together...
In fact you went up the same save 2x

Under Their Noses + Never Saw It Coming

Which two save? you only point out one save.

Instead of uploading the save "Crime Master + Five Star Review" ... you uploaded "Under Their Noses" again ... click on the links and you can confirm that .. .. I already made it legit. anyway thank you very much for your great work

Ok changeing it now

Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
As per the above, any possibility of uploading the Crime Master+ Five Star Review saves? Doing the "take no damage" for the vehicle theft one is doing my head in!!

I reupload....but my save also leave the vehicle one....

Hello Urban Explorers
I'm On A Boat
save file is invalid check pls.
11-30-2020, 05:25 AM #12
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by HAGH View Post
Crime Master= Only one crime completed .. 10 more to go

You might try to use the ending save. But the save should be fine, I remember I finished all. If Crime master not working....then Five Star Review should not work either, as I finish them both together...
In fact you went up the same save 2x

Under Their Noses + Never Saw It Coming

Which two save? you only point out one save.

Instead of uploading the save "Crime Master + Five Star Review" ... you uploaded "Under Their Noses" again ... click on the links and you can confirm that .. .. I already made it legit. anyway thank you very much for your great work

Ok changeing it now

Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
As per the above, any possibility of uploading the Crime Master+ Five Star Review saves? Doing the "take no damage" for the vehicle theft one is doing my head in!!

I reupload....but my save also leave the vehicle one....

Hello Urban Explorers
I'm On A Boat
save file is invalid check pls.

Try MOST STUFF save

The following user thanked acyice for this useful post:

HAGH
11-30-2020, 03:47 PM #13
Thabit
Keeper
Does this work is on EU?
12-02-2020, 04:58 PM #14
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by Thabit View Post
Does this work is on EU?

Well I only sure it work in AS
12-03-2020, 08:36 PM #15
Really weird that nobody posted EU/US saves yet. Can't anyone re-region these? I get an error every time I try.

The following user thanked kwadiava for this useful post:

Ace10990
03-24-2021, 06:55 PM #16
I have a couple of questions. #1. Am I able to re-region these saves to U.S. saves? #2. Am I able to use these to cheat on the PS5 version of this game? I have a Plus subscription and have access to cloud saves.
04-02-2022, 02:59 PM #17
Respect
04-02-2022, 02:59 PM #18
Thank you
04-05-2022, 05:18 AM #19
Thank you
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo