Post: Assasssin's Creed: Valhalla | Semi-Save Set | [CUSA18534]
12-02-2020, 03:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Every Story Arc

Every Collectible (Credit to Mrs-ROSALY)

Misc Trophies

Combat Trophies may Auto-Pop after Fast Travel

You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE: When I used Mrs-ROSALY's (Save 7) save on the newest patch, I had to go to East Anglia and pick up one last gold on the east coast, but when I fast traveled it unlocked the rest of the story mission trophies, so be careful.

And another one in Vinland at an outpost
Last edited by Coolpey ; 12-02-2020 at 03:26 PM. Reason: title

The following 28 users say thank you to Coolpey for this useful post:

aeneax, Biffaboy, Ciccioboy, CosmoConstant, Dark_invasor, DarthForeman17, Death1127, Dr Salem, elephantitus, faro123, furia20881, Jax1984, JohnMD942, jspraragen, Kevils, Leonrpg, mamuske, mohammed-121, Nightmaremrmr, nirvana999, PascoalM, powerade73, Rin_Kazujin, snahp888, uns12, Vinniee, vull2808, zhangdjs945
12-07-2020, 02:31 PM #11
Originally posted by vull2808 View Post
Originally posted by Ciccioboy View Post

Save 18, after get thor hammer, I fast travel 2-3 times

strange, I used save 18, but no trophy was unlocked. Did you also use the option file?

No. Just use the save file.

Very Strange. I tried again but without success. Do you still have the save with the trophy unlocked? In case could you upload it?

I have a platinum trophy save. I can upload this save, if you want.

Can you upload your platinum save?
12-07-2020, 11:38 PM #12
Thank you very much.
12-07-2020, 11:45 PM #13
chumi
Keeper
Anyone with the platinum save??
12-08-2020, 09:59 AM #14
v1992
Gobble
thank you for this save files. now i have plat.
12-16-2020, 07:03 AM #15
NimKD
Rookie
Data corrupt! for me :(
12-16-2020, 06:41 PM #16
Originally posted by NimKD View Post

Just making sure, but are you using Save Wizard to properly resign the save data to your PSN ID?

I noticed the same problem when I forgot to resign it to a testing account

The following user thanked Coolpey for this useful post:

NimKD
12-17-2020, 06:02 AM #17
NimKD
Rookie
Originally posted by Coolpey View Post

Just making sure, but are you using Save Wizard to properly resign the save data to your PSN ID?

yes mate, as always throught SW (import zip file) tried 8 10 11 saves, all corrupted like others.
1st time having kinda issue
Just as example https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1034705-assasin-creed-vanhalla-completionist-all-way-cusa18534-a.html with this save is all fine,
As vicodin said in discord might be @looks like server disconnected upon upload which inturns corrupts the normal save
you wont be able to use them saves, let owner of the saves know@
Last edited by NimKD ; 12-17-2020 at 06:04 AM.
12-17-2020, 09:33 PM #18
Originally posted by Coolpey View Post

yes mate, as always throught SW (import zip file) tried 8 10 11 saves, all corrupted like others.
1st time having kinda issue
Just as example https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1034705-assasin-creed-vanhalla-completionist-all-way-cusa18534-a.html with this save is all fine,
As vicodin said in discord might be @looks like server disconnected upon upload which inturns corrupts the normal save
you wont be able to use them saves, let owner of the saves know@

I am the owner of those saves, and I did try those specific saves again after deleting my saves, and I still was able to copy it through save wizard; I'm not sure why it isn't working; I hope others can come up with another reason to decipher this problem further. As I seem to be of no use without more information, I apologize.
12-18-2020, 01:17 AM #19
koz3bal
Gym leader

Save 18, after get thor hammer, I fast travel 2-3 times

strange, I used save 18, but no trophy was unlocked. Did you also use the option file?

No. Just use the save file.

Very Strange. I tried again but without success. Do you still have the save with the trophy unlocked? In case could you upload it?

I have a platinum trophy save. I can upload this save, if you want.

Yes pls
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo