Post: Final Fantasy XII the Zodiac Age Save Set [CUSA05532]
05-14-2021, 11:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all

Here is a complete save set for FFXII the Zodiac Age.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Note to admins: I already have this posted to [removed].com so no need to migrate it.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-14-2021 at 02:14 PM. Reason: title

The following 110 users say thank you to msd997 for this useful post:

``,, 2minican, adpatven, aeneax, agnailton123, alaseer, AndersonRJMac, arcanjobya, Ashraf1979, Atilla, Awares, Azerty831, b0shey, BADDOG-9, ballyshow, Binzouba, bobmang, boostingus, capnmorgan1, chumi, crazy monk, CristianSed27, DarkHikaru, David-Phan, dawgbert, Death Spirit, Dejan, dennyleeong, DisabledDonkey, dokkydokky, dokoia, Dr Salem, dragonruler2020, emailfalido321, endominio, Erick.Dias, Fahad2001, fairystory01, faro123, Fede32, flopez826, gray8319, Grommash85, guiiwtfx, gustavo101010, Hams-1980, hawq, HeavensSmile, jacobjohnson88, jeux878, jlsplpf, juber, jupiterlain, Kayla-Denton, kgj35813, kimmeyzhou, Kirito86, Koroshi, Kupo, kyatman, lancerproc, lee30111, Lee9, leizhijian, linksam88, lucashary, madara22, Mago de Oz, maniakmach23, Mehdi PS, milito0022, mnga13, molupo, MusicGamer, nemesis_raoul, nilsonelida, nyky23, Phoenixfactor, Platinumpt, POWERxINFINITY, r2roxz, RagingFistX11, Railgun5, raycrash, samurai_ghost, satosi, selvin santos, shura75, sinjonook, SirDawg, sounders, SpiritOfTesla, sukyhitsugaya, t-bagwell, taka, tiagothm, Titan04, tr1ckst3r, trinity2899, trombe05 and 10 other users.
05-14-2021, 02:22 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Great-looking set! Thanks for all this hard work. I had just been talking with someone recently about a couple of the trophies from this (awesome) game they were having issues with.

On a different note, I can't find my old custom cheats for FFXII. I'm wondering if Save Wizard ate them during one of the larger version updates. I had made a God mode that actually worked, at least in a more practical way than theirs. You could still use magic on yourself -- which means enemies could too -- but that let you deal with status effects and the like, unlike the Save Wizard god mode where you get hit with anything and it quickly leads to a game over screen. But I'm an idiot and must have forgotten to post it.

Any chance you have anything on point? I had strung it together with a number of status-affecting codes from the original version. Can't find those anymore either.
05-26-2021, 11:30 AM #3
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Great-looking set! Thanks for all this hard work. I had just been talking with someone recently about a couple of the trophies from this (awesome) game they were having issues with.

On a different note, I can't find my old custom cheats for FFXII. I'm wondering if Save Wizard ate them during one of the larger version updates. I had made a God mode that actually worked, at least in a more practical way than theirs. You could still use magic on yourself -- which means enemies could too -- but that let you deal with status effects and the like, unlike the Save Wizard god mode where you get hit with anything and it quickly leads to a game over screen. But I'm an idiot and must have forgotten to post it.

Any chance you have anything on point? I had strung it together with a number of status-affecting codes from the original version. Can't find those anymore either.

Save Wizard's God mode is finicky. Sometimes it'll be a real God mode and sometimes it won't It all depends on the combination of other cheats you're applying and if any are applied before and after applying God mode. From my experience the best thing is to apply all the cheats you want (except God mode) first, then go back and add God mode. If you ever want to add other cheats remove God mode, add the cheat, then re-add God mode. Some boss attacks can still damage and cause status effects, if that happens wait for the character to die, move them to the reserve, use a phoenix down and elixir (or megalixir if multiple), then put them back in your main party.

The following user thanked msd997 for this useful post:

aeneax
05-02-2022, 09:58 AM #4
Which firmware is PS4?
05-13-2022, 04:25 AM #5
Originally posted by Mehdi PS View Post
Which firmware is PS4?

I can't remember, sorry.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo