09-02-2021, 02:58 PM #1
barnoz
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

VERSION: [ CUSA00242 ]

So I went back to finish my Diablo 3 trophies which weren't done, back in the day and I just couldn't find saves on the site that worked for me (they were either completed and the trophies didn't pop or they had characters from the Necromancer DLC which I don't own)

And so I replayed the entire game and made some saves for Hardcore Mode. In case you're wondering, Hardcore Mode isn't playing the game on hard, but rather a perma death mode where if you die, it's game over and your character is lost.

Reign of Terror
Kill Diablo in Hardcore Mode

May His Death Satisfy You
Kill Malthael in Hardcore Mode

Up All Night To Get Lucky
Equip all Inventory slots with Legendary items that have a minimum required level of 70 or Higher

NOTES:
For the two Kills, I set the difficulty higher, but if you find it too hard, you can set it to normal before pressing 'continue'. You should then be able to teleport at the door or near the door where the Boss is.
For the Legendary equipment, Equip the wizard Hat in the inventory and the trophy should pop. If not, wear the rings in the stash box as well.

May his Death Satisfy You is just prior to reaching level 70, so you can use it to play a bit and get this Trophy as well:

Above & Beyond (Hardcore)
Reach level 70 in Hardcore Mode

I have also left the jewler at level 11 so you can just go to him and press x to get:

Gemtaka
Raise the Jewler to level 12

If you want to overpower your the character, just equip the two Rings in the stash box (from the Up all Night to get Lucky save) and you should be unstoppable (even in Nightmare mode)

There may be other trophies that pop, since these completed my Platinum, I am unable to tell one way or another.

Enjoy.
Last edited by barnoz ; 09-02-2021 at 03:01 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to barnoz for this useful post:

aeneax, celedrindal, Cowboy without guns, hassanxx, Laraxz, Leonrpg, Licopp, Mortals, oazzamx12, Vekin, Yalpark
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo