09-15-2021, 12:31 PM #1
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,

How are you guys doing? First I want to thank a Super Moderator called aeneax for providing me tips, tricks, guidelines and strategies that literally couldn't be found in any trophy guide website in the internet to complete this DLC on normal difficulty and to provide you guys with two save files. Seriously go thank him because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be able to post this right now. I have two save files for Metro Exodus DLCs:-

The First save file is for Metro Exodus Sam's Story DLC for Untouchable Trophy.
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The Second save file is for Metro Exodus The Two Colonels DLC for It's Just a scratch Trophy
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

In order to use the save files properly, use the Load save file. Don't use Continue.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-15-2021 at 01:47 PM. Reason: title

The following 22 users say thank you to abulnoor for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, alca_iori, amouri, awesomw1, deathcross31, dhess17, diego.alexandre, DuanyX, fqowT, ghettoblaster19, Jimmy_lyz, leping, lions16, match_mortal, milito0022, quickstep, trek123, uncharteddk, xiao bin, yuerg, zhangdjs945
09-15-2021, 05:48 PM #2
awesomw1
I am error
thank you so much man!

The following user thanked awesomw1 for this useful post:

abulnoor
02-13-2022, 01:42 AM #3
leping
Rookie
Thank you very much!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo