01-15-2022, 06:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); guys,

There is already a save set for Tales of Arise on the website, however, the same and requires the DLCs. I took the opportunity to make one that does not require any DLC.

So, I leave you a set of saves for Tales of Arise.
I thought about making only trophies not related to the story (basically they are unmissable trophies), however I ended up doing the main ones related to each chapter and all that require a lot of time.
In each folder the trophies are named and inside it there are instructions for each one of the trophies.

No Save Set does not have the following saves:
Rebellious Spark – complete the first side quest
Speedy Chef – Making the first meal
What's in a name? – Learn the first skill
Hundred-Hit Smackdown – Do a 100 hit combo.
One-Hit Wonder – Deal at least 10k damage
High Roller – Spend 400,000 galds
Novice Rancher – Complete the first harvest on the ranch

It seems that there are many trophies outside the save set, but all of them can be won during the main quest (they are unmissable) with the exception of the trophies related to spending 400 thousand galds, 100 hits combo and a 10k attack, these must be done by yourself same,

good platinum

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 12 users say thank you to milito0022 for this useful post:

aeneax, BubbaDaBarb, Captain Harlock, chokomoko, fait23, Mago de Oz, nemesis_raoul, pandorra13, samurai_ghost, uncharteddk, unknownplayerx, ZeeZo76
03-07-2022, 03:12 AM #2
fait23
Rookie
Thanks for the saves. Hopefully, there is a save file with all bond characters, fishing, and 300 skits.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo