Post: CRISIS CORE FF7: REUNION - PLATINUM SAVE-SET [US/EU/JP/AS]
12-15-2022, 10:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
CRISIS CORE FINAL FANTASY VII: REUNION | CUSA31348/49/50/51

IMPORTANT!!! - IN MY SAVE "IN-GAME LICENSES" HAS BEEN UNLOCKED - WHICH MEAN I CAN'T REMOVE IT TO FIX SAVE FOR PEOPLE WITHOUT DLC

ROAD TO PLATINUM TROPHY
HI, ALL THESE SAVES ARE BEFORE I UNLOCKED THEM AND LEGIT ORDER OF MY OWN PLAYTHROUGH | NO MODDED STATS

PROLOGUE - MUST DO BY YOURSELF

Come and Get It - Clear Prologue Level
Prove Your Honor To Me - Clear Prologue Level
Embrace Your Dreams - Clear Prologue Level (Story-Related)

PART-I SAVE-SET | CHAPTER I - CHAPTER VII |
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
CHAPTER I

SAVE01 | Hero of the Wutai War? - Fight Boss And Watch Cutscene

SAVE02 | He Wouldn't Betray Us - Fight Ifrit To Unlock Trophy (Story-Related)

CHAPTER II

SAVE03 | Master Mako Stone Miner - There Should Be Materia Room On Your Right Give All 6 Mako Stone To Researcher

SAVE04 | Slicin' SOLDIER - 10 Perfect Slice Incoming Rocket

SAVE04 | Banora Treasure - Collect All Five Gold Item Before Entering House

SAVE04 | We're Not Monsters - Fight Bahamut (Story-Related)

CHAPTER III

SAVE05 | First-Rate SOLDIER - Enter Training Room And Complete All 4 VR Fight (Just Use Thunder Blade On Every Fight)

SAVE06 | Got Material Fusion Down - Use Material Fusion For The First Time

SAVE07 | Everyone's Hero - Help Last 2 Employee Located In LOVELESS AVENUE

SAVE08 | Angels Dream of One Thing - Fight Tank and Watch Cutscene (Story-Related)

CHAPTER IV

SAVE09 | Godlike | Go To ITEM WORLD STORE and Talk To Seller. Collect 20 Materia In Under 15? Seconds (My Time Was 14.56)

SAVE09 | Master Blender | Interact With SHOPPING PARADISE STORE And Make a Perfect Perfume.

SAVE09 | Bingo! | Talk To Kid in Dark Green Shirt. Ask Aerith For Her Guess and Pay Boy 50 Gil For His Guess. If One Of Their Number Are Same. Go With Number They Both Guessed

SAVE10 | Good Match For Aerith | Continue Main Quest

SAVE11 | Precise Restoration | Device on The Left. Pull Switch Exactly after 5 Seconds To Get 100% . When Timer Start You Will See Numbers Go From 5,4,3. You Will Start To Count Right After You See (5) 6,5,4,3,2,1 Pull a Switch

SAVE11 | Of Significant Worth - Correct Answer Are 1. A Soldier Operative Like Sephiroth, 2. State-of-the-art…., 3. A person Unafraid to…

SAVE11 | Cell Raider - Device on THe Right Side of Researcher Interact With It And Remember To Equip STEAL Material (Yellow). In 3 Minutes Steal Six Jail Key From Enemies (One From Each) And Open All Six Jail To Loot All Chest. Go Back Researcher

SAVE11 | Where Did Everyone Go? - Continue With Main Quest And Defeat Golden Bahamut (Story-Related)

CHAPTER V

SAVE12 | Shinra´s Squats Champion - Beat All Four Opponents In The Training Room.

SAVE13 | Wutai's Nemesis - Go Through Door Where's Main Mission Is And Then Turn Right To Where Park Is. There's a Boy With a Hat, Talk To Him Until He Start To Run Away.

SAVE14 | Master Infiltrator - Reach The Exit Without Being Spotted

SAVE15 | Protect Your SOLDIER Honor - Continue Main Mission (Story-Related)

CHAPTER VI

SAVE16 | Immovable Object - Open Gate And Don't Let Any Enemies Reach Gate

SAVE17 | Did Genesis Really Die? - Continue Main Mission (Story Related)

CHAPTER VII

SAVE18 | Fan Club Savior - Go To Sub-Event Near Fountain. Talk To Boy And His Mother To Unlock Trophy

SAVE18 | Fan Club Aficionado - Go To Shinra Building Entrance And Speak To Receptionist For Zack Fan Club

SAVE19 | Midgar Full of Flowers - Talk To Aerith

SAVE20 | I May Abandon Shinra - Continue With Main Mission

PART-II SAVE-SET | CHAPTER VIII - CHAPTER X | MISSION | COLLECTIBLE

CHAPTER VIII

SAVE01 | I'll Come Visit - Defeat Sephiroth

CHAPTER IX

SAVE02 | Seven Wonders Expert - Head to the northeast corner of Nibelheim – Outskirts > Collect Gold Item Behind Fence Near Building

SAVE03 | Zack The Sniper - Continue Story Until You Reach Nibel Plains. Plz Watch Guide Video For This One It's More Easier To Understand

SAVE04 | Waterfall Chaser - Go To Next Object. After Cutscene with Hollander. Win 7 Battles Before Leaving Area To Trigger Waterfall Minigame. Collect 10 Chests To Unlock Trophy

SAVE05 | We'll All Be Heroes - Continue Story And Defeat Hollander

CHAPTER X | COLLECTIBLE | MISSION

SAVE06 | Cage Opener - Defeat Last Enemy By Interacting With Last Crystal in Front of You

SAVE07 | Missions Completed: 25% - Play Any Mission

SAVE08 | Mission Completed: 50% - Open Mission Menu Tab To Unlock Trophy 🏆

SAVE09 | Overpowered - Enter Buster Sword Stance and Use Costly Punch To Deal 100k Damage (Must Be Crit Damage)

SAVE10 | Mail Completionist - Play Next Mission and Defeat Bahamut Fury • Enter Buster Sword Stance and Use Costly Punch To Deal 100k on Bahamut

SAVE11 | Missions Completed: 75% - Open Mission Menu Tab To Unlock Trophy 🏆

SAVE12 | Limit Break Collector - Play 10-1-3

SAVE12 | DMW Master - Open Equipment and Choose SET 5. Go To Mission 1-1-1 To AFK and You Should Get 1000 Needles Pretty Quickly For Last DMW 100%

SAVE13 | Shop Completionist - Play Next Mission on List

SAVE14 | Genji Equipment - Buy Genji Armor From Shade Shop

SAVE15 | Divine Rule Broken - Defeat Minerva • Immediately Use Mug To Steal Phoenix Down. Use GIL TOSS and Dodge (DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME FOR HEALING) if You Die Immediately Spam R1 To Use Phoenix Down And Dodge To Use GIL TOSS. Repeat and You Will Defeat Her In Few Minute

SAVE15 | Missions Completed: 100% - Defeat Minerva and Open Mission Tap Menu

SAVE16 | Thank To You, Zack - Continue Story and Defeat Genesis

HARD MODE | PLATINUM SAVE | PS5 INSTANT PLATINUM
SAVE26-27 | SOLDIER of Legend - Defeat Wannabe Hero Genesis

STARTER-SAVE | PS4
SAV01
MAX GIL/SP

SAVE02
MAX GIL/SP/STATS/MATERIA

ALTERNATIVE THREAD | PLATINUM SAVE ONLY THREAD
[URL="https://[removed].com/forums/37-ps4-trophies-game-saves/6548-crisis-core-final-fantasy-vii-reunion-save-instant-plat-ps5-cusa31348-49-50-51-a-5.html"]xTheSolutionNOT | PLATINUM SAVE ONLY THREAD[/URL]

SAVE MADE BY | Knight of Lucis
You must login or register to view this content.
[url=https://[removed].com/forums/members/55488-knight-of-lucis/][removed][/url]
Last edited by Knight of Lucis ; 04-01-2023 at 01:37 AM. Reason: PLATINUM SAVE ADDED

The following 54 users say thank you to Knight of Lucis for this useful post:

``,, adrianoangelo, AdriRaltor, Bagwell69, bbr37, celedrindal, christianrp, Chro, chutny, Dantexxl, DarkHikaru, David-Theler, DemonShadowX, Dexnhollow, draconux, endominio, F1nalFantasy, gegepb, georgydann, Guakii, heartlessneo, HLC01234, jabolx, jacky666, jackyshen, javi-moms, jkimstylez, KenpachiNix, king007uae, kira8510078, Kooki, leizhijian, Lordure95, Luis-Fernando-Lozada, luyechen, malachit75, MariusXD, mufasamaster06, njmy111, Pink, Ragworm, Ryukuchiki, samurai_ghost, Samy38, satosi, sbg9204, Seback86, sebban90, ShadowMG86, squaresolf, wdatk77, xander_dead, zee1990, zero1976
12-31-2022, 01:10 AM #2
THREAD IS NOW FINALLY COMPLETE AND PLEASE READ GUIDE CAREFULLY IF YOU CARE ABOUT LEGIT ORDER OF TROPHIES
01-24-2023, 12:49 PM #3
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Is it not possible to change the save through the AM to solve this problem "in game licenses" ??

In Valkyrie Elisium was possible...

something like this:
With the SW, go to AM and look for the text mode: DLCDependency
In the hex field, replace with 00. Apply.
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 01-24-2023 at 01:00 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo