Post: Assassin's Creed 4 (PS4) - 100% Sync & End Game save [CUSA00010]
12-18-2013, 09:56 AM #1
solidsnoova
My RIG is red. It's red.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey gang! Now, before it crops into your mind, YES - I'm aware there are currently no hacking software or whatnot for the PS4. However, if someone wants to play around with a save that could net you a few PS4 trophies in the future when/if that day arrives, I have a good one for you. This save is for the PS4 version (only) of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and here's what you could unlock if said hacking stuff existed:

a) "By The Book" ~ 100% Sync in all missions/memories. Just complete the final mission of the game (Sequence 12, Memory 4) and get the two extremely easy optional objectives. This trophy unlocks after the credits scrawl ends. This was quite the pain to get... lol.

b) "Just Like Starting Over" ~ Complete Sequence 12. You'll get this once you complete that final mission listed above... completing the optional objectives or not.

c) "It's All Good" ~ Complete Present Day Mission 5. After completing that final story mission, you'll get a quick cutscene in the present day setting then you'll be prompted to return to your Animus at your desk. Once you do so, you'll get the trophy.

d) "Saw That One Coming" ~ Complete Sequence 13. After getting "It's All Good," there will be a cutscene, short credit scrawl combined with dialogue and then another short cutscene involving some familiar characters. After that last cutscene and the game return to a black screen credit scrawl, the trophy unlocks.

e) "Devil Of The Caribbean" ~ Destroy all 4 legendary ships. I've beaten 3 of the 4 and you'll need to beat the last legendary ships in the Northeast part of the map... and they can be a headache, lol.

f) Also, these are already done in-game, but you could unlock trophies for having your ship fully upgraded, earning over 50,000 of the in-game money, having the Hunter suit crafted, having all forts captured, visited all areas of the game..... etc. etc. Basically, this save has every last single-player trophy unlocked except for the five I listed above.

Okay, enough blabbering. Happy Here's the save....

~ Assassin's Creed 4 (PS4 Only):
100% Sync, End Game Trophies Save ~

You must login or register to view this content.

Again... I'm putting up this save knowing full well there's no hacking software available at present. You won't/can't earn any trophies for this game if you just pop it into your PS4... lol. This is just for testing and whatnot for aspiring NGU hackers and our community in general. Please don't share this save with other sites. Also, please note that this is NOT for the PS3 version of the game: this is a PS4 save (I guarantee you some will be confused and try to use the PS3 Xploder to hack the save... lol).

Thanks for your time and enjoy! Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-23-2019 at 04:23 PM.

The following 52 users say thank you to solidsnoova for this useful post:

acebluedolphin, Ahmad66, AlabamaHit, aymanos1986, Bashaas, bearl, bodo2008, boooooo, bsv683, Bumcleaver, CalicoWomack, cerdrac, CosmoConstant, DJR_Supreme, ezpate2, furia20881, GarrusVakar1anN7, Ali D Killer, HM.198, iWicked, JayCR, jedt, JSilva, klycik, LaughTracks, mancaos, mark1, mFxJK, mhornfreak, MysticDragon, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NextGenUpdate, Nina0202, ODDO_22, Vince, pk89, Platina, Rebuged, redmouf, Richard., Ruri Gokō, strauss51, ThatEpicSomeone, [email protected], Tibo305, UzuNARUKi, witlzx28, XGan, xLew--, xSOADx, XxHakerxX, yy26jet

The following 2 users groaned at solidsnoova for this awful post:

hello10110, skaterboy16
12-25-2013, 01:58 PM #29
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Isaac
i used to be there.

all i get is this message on the ps4. its been like this the day i got it.

You must login or register to view this content.

Do you have over 100 friends?
12-27-2013, 06:46 AM #30
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
I do bud, I have a Royal Convoy, Just can not find the other two at all. I've searched everywhere on the map about 3 or 4 times.

check out petite caverns... i usually go from there and sail west... i found alot of the social items
12-28-2013, 10:24 PM #31
I've encountered a problem. I put the save on my usb, but when I try transfering the save to my ps4 it says there is no save on the usb, but really there is. I thought that the playstation wouldn't support this USB, but it turns out that I can transfer my saved data onto it; so it obviously does support it. Brief text tutorial on this please?

Thanks
12-29-2013, 12:04 AM #32
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Do you have over 100 friends?

yes & ive read that it doesnt always work. i had no issues with the ps3 version. when i had the game.
12-29-2013, 12:06 AM #33
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Isaac
yes & ive read that it doesnt always work. i had no issues with the ps3 version. when i had the game.

There's some thing with ubisoft saying you won't be able to connect to uplay or ubi servers if you have over 100 friends,something along them lines.
12-29-2013, 12:14 AM #34
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
all i get from them is that its sonys problem.
02-09-2014, 10:02 PM #35
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
great share

The following user thanked pk89 for this useful post:

solidsnoova
02-11-2014, 03:16 PM #36
Hope we can use this one day!

The following user thanked ResistTheJamsha for this useful post:

solidsnoova
03-08-2014, 05:25 PM #37
Thanks for this!

The following user thanked KobeGloves for this useful post:

solidsnoova
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo