THREAD: Assassin's Creed 4 (PS4) - 100% Sync & End Game save [CUSA00010]
  1. 12-18-2013, 09:56 AM
    solidsnoova's Avatar
    solidsnoova
    My RIG is red. It's red.
    solidsnoova's Avatar
    solidsnoova
    My RIG is red. It's red.
    319
    Posts
    5,057
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey gang! Now, before it crops into your mind, YES - I'm aware there are currently no hacking software or whatnot for the PS4. However, if someone wants to play around with a save that could net you a few PS4 trophies in the future when/if that day arrives, I have a good one for you. This save is for the PS4 version (only) of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and here's what you could unlock if said hacking stuff existed:


    a) "By The Book" ~ 100% Sync in all missions/memories. Just complete the final mission of the game (Sequence 12, Memory 4) and get the two extremely easy optional objectives. This trophy unlocks after the credits scrawl ends. This was quite the pain to get... lol.

    b) "Just Like Starting Over" ~ Complete Sequence 12. You'll get this once you complete that final mission listed above... completing the optional objectives or not.

    c) "It's All Good" ~ Complete Present Day Mission 5. After completing that final story mission, you'll get a quick cutscene in the present day setting then you'll be prompted to return to your Animus at your desk. Once you do so, you'll get the trophy.

    d) "Saw That One Coming" ~ Complete Sequence 13. After getting "It's All Good," there will be a cutscene, short credit scrawl combined with dialogue and then another short cutscene involving some familiar characters. After that last cutscene and the game return to a black screen credit scrawl, the trophy unlocks.

    e) "Devil Of The Caribbean" ~ Destroy all 4 legendary ships. I've beaten 3 of the 4 and you'll need to beat the last legendary ships in the Northeast part of the map... and they can be a headache, lol.

    f) Also, these are already done in-game, but you could unlock trophies for having your ship fully upgraded, earning over 50,000 of the in-game money, having the Hunter suit crafted, having all forts captured, visited all areas of the game..... etc. etc. Basically, this save has every last single-player trophy unlocked except for the five I listed above.



    Okay, enough blabbering. Happy Here's the save....

    ~ Assassin's Creed 4 (PS4 Only):
    100% Sync, End Game Trophies Save ~

    You must login or register to view this content.




    Again... I'm putting up this save knowing full well there's no hacking software available at present. You won't/can't earn any trophies for this game if you just pop it into your PS4... lol. This is just for testing and whatnot for aspiring NGU hackers and our community in general. Please don't share this save with other sites. Also, please note that this is NOT for the PS3 version of the game: this is a PS4 save (I guarantee you some will be confused and try to use the PS3 Xploder to hack the save... lol).



    Thanks for your time and enjoy! Smile
    Last edited by aeneax ; 02-23-2019 at 04:23 PM.

  2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to solidsnoova For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. The Following 2 Users Groaned At solidsnoova For This Awful Post:

    ,

  4. 12-18-2013, 01:36 PM
    xSOADx's Avatar
    xSOADx
    Banana Joe
    xSOADx's Avatar
    xSOADx
    Banana Joe
    4,912
    Posts
    79,385
    Reputation
    May 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks, i hope there will be something like bruteforce for ps4 soon Smile
  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xSOADx For This Useful Post:

    ,

  6. 12-18-2013, 01:55 PM
    iTruceFret's Avatar
    iTruceFret
    [move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
    iTruceFret's Avatar
    iTruceFret
    [move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
    3,607
    Posts
    19,799
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    I've never understood the saving of games and gaining trophies. Maybe it's a childish thing? Like one of those, 'gotta have it' moments?
  7. 12-18-2013, 02:07 PM
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    1,397
    Posts
    40,880
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by solidsnoova View Post
    Hey gang! Now, before it crops into your mind, YES - I'm aware there are currently no hacking software or whatnot for the PS4. However, if someone wants to play around with a save that could net you a few PS4 trophies in the future when/if that day arrives, I have a good one for you. This save is for the PS4 version (only) of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and here's what you could unlock if said hacking stuff existed:


    a) "By The Book" ~ 100% Sync in all missions/memories. Just complete the final mission of the game (Sequence 12, Memory 4) and get the two extremely easy optional objectives. This trophy unlocks after the credits scrawl ends. This was quite the pain to get... lol.

    b) "Just Like Starting Over" ~ Complete Sequence 12. You'll get this once you complete that final mission listed above... completing the optional objectives or not.

    c) "It's All Good" ~ Complete Present Day Mission 5. After completing that final story mission, you'll get a quick cutscene in the present day setting then you'll be prompted to return to your Animus at your desk. Once you do so, you'll get the trophy.

    d) "Saw That One Coming" ~ Complete Sequence 13. After getting "It's All Good," there will be a cutscene, short credit scrawl combined with dialogue and then another short cutscene involving some familiar characters. After that last cutscene and the game return to a black screen credit scrawl, the trophy unlocks.

    e) "Devil Of The Caribbean" ~ Destroy all 4 legendary ships. I've beaten 3 of the 4 and you'll need to beat the last legendary ships in the Northeast part of the map... and they can be a headache, lol.

    f) Also, these are already done in-game, but you could unlock trophies for having your ship fully upgraded, earning over 50,000 of the in-game money, having the Hunter suit crafted, having all forts captured, visited all areas of the game..... etc. etc. Basically, this save has every last single-player trophy unlocked except for the five I listed above.



    Okay, enough blabbering. Happy Here's the save....

    ~ Assassin's Creed 4 (PS4 Only):
    100% Sync, End Game Trophies Save ~

    You must login or register to view this content.




    Again... I'm putting up this save knowing full well there's no hacking software available at present. You won't/can't earn any trophies for this game if you just pop it into your PS4... lol. This is just for testing and whatnot for aspiring NGU hackers and our community in general. Please don't share this save with other sites. Also, please note that this is NOT for the PS3 version of the game: this is a PS4 save (I guarantee you some will be confused and try to use the PS3 Xploder to hack the save... lol).



    Thanks for your time and enjoy! Smile


    I'm sure the saves will be useful for the everyone when the available software comes out. (I'm hoping not for a while, really want things to be kept legit for a while.)

    If I were to use them though it would be for that bloody Sharing is Caring nonsense.
    Only thing left for the platinum and I can't find a Social Chest or a White Whale.

    Such a pain in the ass.
  8. The Following User Thanked Richard. For This Useful Post:


  9. 12-18-2013, 02:12 PM
    skaterboy16's Avatar
    skaterboy16
    < ^ > < ^ >
    skaterboy16's Avatar
    skaterboy16
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,239
    Posts
    8,542
    Reputation
    Apr 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I'm sure the saves will be useful for the everyone when the available software comes out. (I'm hoping not for a while, really want things to be kept legit for a while.)

    If I were to use them though it would be for that bloody Sharing is Caring nonsense.
    Only thing left for the platinum and I can't find a Social Chest or a White Whale.

    Such a pain in the ass.


    you got to have social on aka share with friends. but they are blue icons that show up on your game
  10. 12-18-2013, 02:15 PM
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    1,397
    Posts
    40,880
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by skaterboy16 View Post
    you got to have social on aka share with friends. but they are blue icons that show up on your game


    I do bud, I have a Royal Convoy, Just can not find the other two at all. I've searched everywhere on the map about 3 or 4 times.
  11. 12-18-2013, 02:20 PM
    skaterboy16's Avatar
    skaterboy16
    < ^ > < ^ >
    skaterboy16's Avatar
    skaterboy16
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,239
    Posts
    8,542
    Reputation
    Apr 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I do bud, I have a Royal Convoy, Just can not find the other two at all. I've searched everywhere on the map about 3 or 4 times.



    o they just like randomly popped up for me while i was playing the game. so kinda shocking how you have not gottoen them yet
  12. 12-18-2013, 02:22 PM
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    1,397
    Posts
    40,880
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by skaterboy16 View Post
    o they just like randomly popped up for me while i was playing the game. so kinda shocking how you have not gottoen them yet


    I know! I have done everything the game has to offer and still nothing which is becoming such a pain, ahh well guess I'll have to look around some more.
  13. 12-18-2013, 03:13 PM
    skaterboy16's Avatar
    skaterboy16
    < ^ > < ^ >
    skaterboy16's Avatar
    skaterboy16
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,239
    Posts
    8,542
    Reputation
    Apr 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I know! I have done everything the game has to offer and still nothing which is becoming such a pain, ahh well guess I'll have to look around some more.


    do you have any friends who played ac4 on ps3 or ps4?
  14. 12-18-2013, 03:14 PM
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    1,397
    Posts
    40,880
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by skaterboy16 View Post
    do you have any friends who played ac4 on ps3 or ps4?


    Yup, 15 according to my PS4.