Post: Assassin's Creed UNITY + Dead Kings DLC Semi Save Set [CUSA00606]
01-05-2015, 06:25 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-03-2021 at 02:27 PM. Reason: title

The following 494 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

``,, @leX, Aaron Lamport, Aarox, Abstergo, abulnoor, acp1512, ADDZ0, Admiral, aeneax, Agname000689, AHMAD71, AJxFury, AleMura7--, alexanderprague, Alexombre91, aliamemon14, almighal, Almighty21, Alucard_Immorta, Amjad_509, Amoo_Ali, amxer417, Andrey-Shapenkov, Angelus Satani, Angut84, anhtungpham90, anmon05, Anselmo Ricci, aon1, aqwsaq, Archaos, artharo, asnago, asqwerty, Atilla, aymanos1986, Ayonnon56, aziiz, b549371442, B8zer0, ballon, bamakot, barcio, bardinfog, Bashaas, Bashar.kafaf, BASIA2001, batfink2009, bd_black55, bearl, Benbenball, beonde, Big_boss, bigbozi, bigburt82, blackmustang58, Blacksmithvv, BlazeRelas, bobolay20, bodaveBT, Boom_Paradox, Boss1993, br0wniiez, Breoreus, brilliant_57, bruhpeanut, bs2m, bsb1061, Budokai12, burntlink, caiodamiao, canikoblivan, captaintek3304, carloswear, carmania, Casus_belli, cbob946, Certz, ChaosRising67, choieunsoh, chokomoko, chriscarl, Ciccioboy, crisxsilvabr, Culldog89, CyberAkaris, daFFy_d, DanielJackson, danilo_BR, Dark panda, darkshadow2, David LionHeart, David87, dc12345t, De La Ghetto, DeathBringerJJ, Deblock, Dedesec_54 and 394 other users.
01-09-2015, 03:02 PM #2
So I'm guessing we still can't use these to get trophies until we get a resigner? :c

The following user thanked Aaron Lamport for this useful post:

testingsave
01-10-2015, 10:17 AM #3
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Aaron
So I'm guessing we still can't use these to get trophies until we get a resigner? :c

Thats correct.
01-10-2015, 10:32 AM #4
I've been thinking about uploading my platinum save for this game too, but i guess i'll wait until a resigner comes out Happy
04-05-2015, 10:59 AM #5
Rospi
Gobble
it says that these files are from another player and it doesnt let me copy them to ps4...what can i do?
Last edited by Rospi ; 04-05-2015 at 11:05 AM.
04-06-2015, 03:39 PM #6
sawx6
Do a barrel roll!
Nice to see this
04-06-2015, 05:29 PM #7
Cee-Caw
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Rospi View Post
it says that these files are from another player and it doesnt let me copy them to ps4...what can i do?

U cant use them on the moment. Maybe in the futureDave
07-10-2017, 12:10 PM #8
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by mark1 View Post

I know the prospect of a PS4 resigner is still way off in the distance, but should that day come I assembled a few tedious trophies along the way to my PLATINUM.
I've placed them ALL in one folder

Inside you'll find saves for;

One of the story missions glitched on me, so I replayed the sequence and got the trophy, so I assume once resigning is possible, you may be able to replay missions etc...

:UPDATE:

I have some saves for the DLC, mainly the grindy ones

Again, if/when resigning is possible, these saves will net you;

Hey,

Thanks for the saves - All main game ones worked a charm.
I dont have DLC so could not check those Smile

Thanks again!
07-10-2017, 02:07 PM #9
Originally posted by mark1 View Post

I know the prospect of a PS4 resigner is still way off in the distance, but should that day come I assembled a few tedious trophies along the way to my PLATINUM.
I've placed them ALL in one folder

Inside you'll find saves for;

One of the story missions glitched on me, so I replayed the sequence and got the trophy, so I assume once resigning is possible, you may be able to replay missions etc...

:UPDATE:

I have some saves for the DLC, mainly the grindy ones

Again, if/when resigning is possible, these saves will net you;

EU or US Saves braah?
07-10-2017, 02:15 PM #10
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
Just a note - The Platinum save is also very useful.
Unlocked the following in about 15min.

Naturally you have to play the game but the save helps speed things up.
There will be more that it easy unlocks; however these were the only ones I was missing.

Needs More Data
No Man's Land
Thawed
Hand of Justice
Share the Wealth
Merciful Killer
Room With a View
And Stay Down!
Chopped!

Thanks.

The following user thanked Monkey177 for this useful post:

MrRieper1225
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo