Post: inFAMOUS First Light Platinum Save + Others [CUSA00897]
01-24-2015, 06:19 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Well here is a few saves including my platinum save should they ever become useful.

Now I have placed them in there respective folders so if the PS4 save's can ever be resigned then you should be able to earn these trophies from the saves.

Blackout, Illuminated, Lickety Pronto, That's So Fetch, She's Ready, Unleashed, Perfectionist.

I have also included my Platinum save so if these ever do become useful you could test it out and see what else pops Winky Winky

These saves are for NGU ONLY[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Download

Last edited by aeneax ; 03-12-2019 at 01:58 PM. Reason: title

The following 62 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

8ball, Akeemi14, Awares, Ballackfutbol, bleask, Bobcat, Bumcleaver, chutny, Cloud, conan-1, danilo_BR, Days gone, dstraor08, ellieneto, Elu51ve_E, Elytheuq, Evil_God_125, ghostfile79, Gilson Bartowsk, gofiolulz, guyverprime, haddes21, hali10, hamza1992, Helping-Hand, Hubson1983, indysgill77, Jaydogg14, jaypark851001, Jhdaz123, Joker2203, juhssarah, Kaisho, kemo2020, Lo_ST, MacadamCowboy, mariucco94ita, marius1992, Melany, MGA_Cedar, Mic1987, mipersiga, neil3011, Notaru, ozma, Perna10, PierreMassaggiNGU, Sabbongia, samet2013, SKTT1_Jesse, skylar-4me, Supremesis, thisisedboon, UndefinedLogic, Uniastra, videogbg, wagneraquino, wolfteam1218, yasserdesu, zhuk2009, zoules, zp330531677
08-02-2018, 07:55 AM #20
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by nicneonic View Post
MY SW cant Not recognized you save.why。。。。。

Save wizard doesnt reconize "RAR" Files just download the save and unpack it and put the save inside a ZIP Folder and try again
08-02-2018, 08:12 AM #21
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Save wizard doesnt reconize "RAR" Files just download the save and unpack it and put the save inside a ZIP Folder and try again

thank.I can re-sign save.But First Light have not cheats...so sad
08-02-2018, 08:14 AM #22
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by nicneonic View Post
thank.I can re-sign save.But First Light have not cheats...so sad

Your welcome
03-11-2019, 05:56 PM #23
So why I'm unable to resign these saves with Save Wizard... and overall all available saves in internet for that game?

Last edited by Avgvstvs ; 03-11-2019 at 05:58 PM.
03-12-2019, 01:54 PM #24
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Avgvstvs View Post
So why I'm unable to resign these saves with Save Wizard... and overall all available saves in internet for that game?

While I'm not sure of the exact time you were trying, based on you posting yesterday I have two guesses, both from Save Wizard's updates on their Facebook page. One is they were having some server issues yesterday and I'm unaware of whether they've been resolved. From them: "We've just made some changes to our servers in the last few minutes (around 1000GMT+0). If you are getting any strange errors, close the client, make tea (or other preferred drink) and the try again". Even without them actively reporting errors, during busy times I've on rare occasions had to try 5 or 6 times in a row to get a save to upload. It's few and far between but those days happen.

Second guess would be that sometime in the day after that post, they added codes for Devil May Cry 5. Usually when they add cheats for a popular title, especially a NEW and popular title, the servers get a bit backed up.

But that does look like an issue with the Save Wizard servers, probably not your installation or configuration, and not with the saves. I would try again today, and give it a few tries in a row if necessary.

EDIT: I just noticed that the saves in the original post here are a bit old. So another idea is the firmware. I hope it's not this, but at least once in the past, when SW updated to be able to support new save file structures after Sony switched them up after a firmware update, SW support for some specific firmware's save file structures was lost in the process (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). SW in the past few days updated again to be able to support the new save file structures that came along with Friday's new 6.50 firmware. While I haven't seen any reports of older supported firmware saves losing support in the process - and when it happened before SW let us know - it's at least a possibility.

Either way, if you keep trying today - and do give it repeated tries because sometimes that just happens and you eventually get through to the server - if you keep trying and keep getting that error, send in a support ticket with that same screenshot plus the save itself to Save Wizard.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-12-2019 at 02:07 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

Avgvstvs, Fafuninho
03-13-2019, 09:34 AM #25
error with wizard resign. save is trash.
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

all files with the word ... all in software version give error, so the save nobody needs
03-14-2019, 09:05 PM #26
Hello aeneax,
Thanks for detailed response and information.
I already wrote to the SW support and they told me "The error you received indicates your save is corrupted. Please try another USB drive and see if that resolves your issue."
So currently I'm trying to resign it with 5 different USB sticks, putting them in different usb ports, and the result is the same. I'm searching all over the internet for 100% save, but still no luck. I decided, as you said, that their server is backed up, so also tried to resign LAST OF US saves - there was no problem at all. It's seems the problem is with the firmware version indeed, so at this moment it's impossible to find working saves in internet. I keep trying, of course, but ... stare

03-14-2019, 09:22 PM #27
I just find out that there is no problem with the US version - CUSA00575. It happens only with EU version CUSA00897. I will keep digging... and probably I will have to learn how to change the regions... Smile))

03-14-2019, 11:08 PM #28
Originally posted by Avgvstvs View Post
I just find out that there is no problem with the US version - CUSA00575. It happens only with EU version CUSA00897. I will keep digging... and probably I will have to learn how to change the regions... Smile))

you can't change region. who ever cusa00897 takes it in.......ahahah sorry. 000897 me too...ahah
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo