Post: inFAMOUS First Light Platinum Save + Others [CUSA00897]
01-24-2015, 06:19 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Well here is a few saves including my platinum save should they ever become useful.

Now I have placed them in there respective folders so if the PS4 save's can ever be resigned then you should be able to earn these trophies from the saves.

Blackout, Illuminated, Lickety Pronto, That's So Fetch, She's Ready, Unleashed, Perfectionist.

I have also included my Platinum save so if these ever do become useful you could test it out and see what else pops Winky Winky

These saves are for NGU ONLY[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Download

Last edited by aeneax ; 03-12-2019 at 01:58 PM. Reason: title

The following 62 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

8ball, Akeemi14, Awares, Ballackfutbol, bleask, Bobcat, Bumcleaver, chutny, Cloud, conan-1, danilo_BR, Days gone, dstraor08, ellieneto, Elu51ve_E, Elytheuq, Evil_God_125, ghostfile79, Gilson Bartowsk, gofiolulz, guyverprime, haddes21, hali10, hamza1992, Helping-Hand, Hubson1983, indysgill77, Jaydogg14, jaypark851001, Jhdaz123, Joker2203, juhssarah, Kaisho, kemo2020, Lo_ST, MacadamCowboy, mariucco94ita, marius1992, Melany, MGA_Cedar, Mic1987, mipersiga, neil3011, Notaru, ozma, Perna10, PierreMassaggiNGU, Sabbongia, samet2013, SKTT1_Jesse, skylar-4me, Supremesis, thisisedboon, UndefinedLogic, Uniastra, videogbg, wagneraquino, wolfteam1218, yasserdesu, zhuk2009, zoules, zp330531677
03-14-2019, 11:12 PM #29
Originally posted by claudiacip View Post
Originally posted by Avgvstvs View Post
I just find out that there is no problem with the US version - CUSA00575. It happens only with EU version CUSA00897. I will keep digging... and probably I will have to learn how to change the regions... Smile))

you can't change region. who ever cusa00897 takes it in.......ahahah sorry. 000897 me too...ahah

It's the same thing as super explooding zoo. There is nowhere a rescue going. if he has someone, I pay him. but it does not exist in nature...eheheh
03-15-2019, 11:16 AM #30
It's a matter of fact I was able to change the region. But I found out that if your save is... let just say it... old version, then advanced mode is disabled by default. Reason unknown, but fact. Therefore I downloaded US version save, resign it to my account, then Advance mode was enabled, enter it and export the dat file of the save. After that I import it in my EU version save, load it in the console and voa la... In fact in the load screen of the game it shows that the save is on 85% completion, but when the game starts, it was on 100% in all challenges and arenas.
03-15-2019, 12:16 PM #31
It's a matter of fact I was able to change the region. But I found out that if your save is... let just say it... old version, then advanced mode is disabled by default. Reason unknown, but fact. Therefore I downloaded US version save, resign it to my account, then Advance mode was enabled, enter it and export the dat file of the save. After that I import it in my EU version save, load it in the console and voa la... In fact in the load screen of the game it shows that the save is on 85% completion, but when the game starts, it was on 100% in all challenges and arenas.

did you succeed with a save US to rename EU? I have to find it too. can you tell me where?
03-15-2019, 03:07 PM #32
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Having a hard time piecing everything together from all of the updates since the last time I looked at this thread, but here goes:

I too am now convinced it's a firmware issue. Although I'm US and don't have this on EU, I tried downloading and tinkering with the saves and kept getting the same error. I'd never seen "ALL" in the firmware information before, but from now on I'll take it as a bad sign.

While it's unclear to me if it wound up actually working for you for TROPHY purposes, I'm glad the US version at least resigned for you. I'm not sure which US save set you used, or even which ones we have. But before I saw that post I was going to offer that as an idea. As long as your own EU version is on current firmware, and a US version can resign okay, and it IS a game that can re-region (firmware issues aside), then you should be fine. I'm no expert at re-regioning, but sounds like you figured it out.

But it sounds like the US version was at 100 percent? Did the thread say it was at 100 percent, or a platinum save or something else to the effect where everything else was already done? If the save set says you can still get certain things done but the save you re-regioned does not allow you too, I would check a few things.

First, does anyone else on that thread (the US one) report similar issues, and if so did they figure out ways around them?

Second, are there multiple files within the save you re-regioned? For this one, do NOT look at what Save Wizard shows you in the "cheats" tab, because some files will be missing there if they are the sorts of files where SW has no cheats (most commonly, profile files). Instead, either look in the resign tab, or look in the file folder itself (keeping in mind that each "file" for SW purposes is actually 2 - one without an extension and an identically-named one with a .bin extension). If there's a file for which SW just has no cheats but you can see it elsewhere, that might be a key part of what you would need to re-region, and yet, if it's not in the cheats tab it means no advanced mode so no resigning.

Third, if you can't see any other cause for it, maybe try re-regioning again? It can't hurt. I doubt something went wrong with changing the digits in Advanced mode if your PS4 can read it, but something might have gone wrong in export / import if it's showing data different than it should.

If none of the above gives you the save you're expecting, I would note that someone recently created a new save set for Second Son. I don't recall which region, but if EU it might mean a First Light one is next, and if US, it might mean a US First Light one for you to try for re-regioning is on its way.

Best of luck.
04-03-2019, 09:04 AM #33
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
anyone got a save for the alpha rescue alpha survival beta rescue survival and gamma
09-27-2019, 04:00 PM #34
Originally posted by mgflava00 View Post
anyone got a save for the alpha rescue alpha survival beta rescue survival and gamma

These have to be done legit. They are easy though when you have your skills upgraded.

Originally posted by claudiacip View Post

did you succeed with a save US to rename EU? I have to find it too. can you tell me where?

Could you share the save please? I'm unable to get advanced mode working with ANY EU version of this save. US version works perfectly though :(
10-05-2019, 03:48 AM #35
Sammy0
Rookie
Does ne1 know the Infinite Health quick code?
thrs a save with infinite health available in the modded saves section, but currently all the links of the modded section are having issues.
10-05-2019, 04:54 PM #36
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Sammy0 View Post
thrs a save with infinite health available in the modded saves section, but currently all the links of the modded section are having issues.

Do you mind linking to the thread that has that save? I can't find it and I'd be curious to see. I remember looking into seeing if I could mod health in that game and I couldn't do it, and don't recall anyone else being successful. Guess I missed it.

For links in the modded saves section, or anywhere, individual members maintain them and there will always be some that are down, but I just downloaded a few saves from that section to see if something funny was going on and the ones I tested all downloaded fine. Sorry you're having bad luck.
10-11-2019, 08:40 PM #37
Sammy0
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Sammy0 View Post

Do you mind linking to the thread that has that save? I can't find it and I'd be curious to see. I remember looking into seeing if I could mod health in that game and I couldn't do it, and don't recall anyone else being successful. Guess I missed it.

For links in the modded saves section, or anywhere, individual members maintain them and there will always be some that are down, but I just downloaded a few saves from that section to see if something funny was going on and the ones I tested all downloaded fine. Sorry you're having bad luck.

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-game-save-modding/1025071-ps4-modified-game-save-database-euusother.html

under I
CUSA00897
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo