04-28-2016, 09:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Yo yo yo yooooo!
So guy's i've been having some fun with DS3 and decided to upload some of the more tedious game saves. I will be uploading as I go towards my own platinum.
This is not a save set, but if one exists let me know before contributing my work.
There is NO WAY, I repeat NO WAY as of now (April 28th, 2016) to use these saves. I am posting this for future use, once a resigner comes out.
So i'll be uploading saves here and there, if anyone wishes to add to my list please contact me!
Alright fellas have fun!

NOTE: Don't be a cock and upload my saves to other sites please. Doing so will probobly lead me to ceasing what I am doing, these saves stay EXCLUSIVE to NGU ONLY!]

Endings

To Link the First Flame & The End of Fire

Instructions:
You are in front of the bonfire, proceed to kneel.
1) Beat the final boss, activate the 1st ending, to Link the Fire by touching the final bonfire. That's the Link to Fire trophy down.
2) Reload save. Now beat the final boss again. This time there will be a summon sign beside the final bonfire. Activate it to summon the firekeeper and initiate the End of fire ending. That's the end of fire trophy down.

Usurption of Fire ending

Covenant Trophies

Covenant: Way of Blue

Instructions: Load the "Greg" Save, walk forward through the doors and talk to the person sitting.

Covenant: Warrior Of The Sun

Instructions: Load up "Greg" save, you'll be in the room turn around and inspect the dead body to get a coin, You must login or register to view this content.

Covenant: Mound-makers

Instructions: Load up "Greg" save, you'll be behind a monster with a cage on it's back go to the cage, run behind it and press "X", You must login or register to view this content.,

Covenant: Blue Sentinels

For download link use the [URL="You must login or register to view this content."]Cursed great-wood Boss Save [/URL]
Instructions: run to the Halfway Fortress, speak to both guys right near the bonfire. You must login or register to view this content., If you're confused there's plenty of guide it isn't too far of a run.

Covenant: Watchdogs of Farron

Instructions: Load the "Greg" profile, Talk to the laying wolf/dog literally in front of you and join the covenant

Covenant: Rosaria's Fingers

Instruction: Open the "Greg" save/profile, walk forward talk to Rosaria

Boss Saves

Vordt of the Boreal Valley

Instructions: Load up the profile "Greg", walk down the steps to to Vordt. You must login or register to view this content. Character is modded infinite health, so should be easy.
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Curse-Rotted Greatwood

Instructions: Load up the profile "Greg", walk forward and fight. Character is modded infinite health, so should be easy.

Crystal Sage

Instructions: Load up the profile "Greg", walk forward Character is modded infinite health, so should be easy.

Abyss Watchers

Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", Walk out the doorway, and up the steps. Go and fight the Abyss Watchers, equipt whichever weapon you'd like or armor, you are practically invincible.

High Lord Wolnir

Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", Walk through the doorway, forward and interact the goblet, equip whichever weapon you'd like or armor, you are practically invincible with or without.

Deacons of the Deep

Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", walk forward through the fog and fight. You have infinite health and stats shouldn't be too difficult.

Yhorm the Giant

Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", Follow along You must login or register to view this content. you are practically invincible

Pontiff Sulyvahn
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", walk through the fog and fight him/her/it

Aldrich, Devourer of Gods & Dancer of the Boreal Valley
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", walk through the fog and fight him/her/it, then cut scene and talk to the dude on the floor. After approach the knight statue behind were the dude was laying to fight the Dancer of the Boreal Valley. Both should be easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Dragonslayer Armour
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", walk through the fog and fight, you've got infinite health, should be no problem.

Twin Princes
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", open the doors in front of you, and proceed to the boss. You have infinite health and stats so you'll be solid.

Master of Rings

Master of Expression

Instructions: The last one you need is "Hurrah" which you can get by speaking to the blacksmith, Andre. [URL="Here's a video if you need it, really easy just walk forward and exhaust all of his dialogue.[/URL]

Ultimate Bonfire

Supreme Weapon Reinforcement

Master of Infusion

Master of Sorceries

Ultimate Estus

Instructions: Speak to the Blacksmith and choose the option to "Reinforce Estus Flask"

MASTER OF EXPRESSION and MASTER OF MIRACLES and MASTER OF PYROMANCIES and Other "Master of "

Last edited by xiipord ; 04-03-2019 at 01:48 AM.

The following 207 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

*Ren*, Abdliito, adrian3fer, ahmadpasha, Ahmed-170, Ailson, aka_3badi, Akeemi14, alexpg82, alfarsi22, algenteel, ali251020, alii_m2, Allohashin, amontre, AndersonRJMac, Andredrufshgd, arlyfabian, armanbahrami7000, artour0098, Arucard_155, aziiz, BanditC1998, Baraamundi, Barabao, barcio, bayesh, Berbere, BerserkerKwt, BerzerkBarrage, BigTrain, bitxan, Bloodborne11229, bmg_tbh, Bolacxa, Brakyos, brettlepp, BubbaDaBarb, Bumcleaver, burntlink, Cap77, carlanivans, cem_aslan, chaosvortex, chelsestein, chutny, Ciri, Coolpey, crackmax, Cris242cris7, Culldog89, daemonbloodrose, danilo_BR, DarthForeman17, Dave00789, Dcoll_13, di79leman, Diego_SEP, diegobstr, [email protected], DoomFlake, Dr-Evil-M, dwessasss, Eisvogel, Ek95, el3obdi, ellieneto, Eltius, Emanuel cardoso, ercey59, Evil_God_850, facade, Fahad2001, Faisal19, Fernando198500, FiraKuro, Furyon61, GelsonSilva, gg041200, Gin_Bulag, gofiolulz, gowhawx, Gríndhouse, habolo96, hajwel, hassanxx, Heatmann, HLC01234, Hshsb, igors, Ind07s, intoxprodige, itclose, j.s211, JackTR, jgilles02, jun2020, junplus2020, K-Scepter, Kai21 and 107 other users.
04-14-2020, 04:59 AM #173
PODRIAS PONER OTRA FORMA DE DESCARGA POR QUE QUE MEGA SOLO SE PUEDE UN ARCHIVO Y CUANDO TE REGISTRA TARDA DE LA MISMA MANERA
04-14-2020, 10:39 AM #174
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Mario007 View Post
PODRIAS PONER OTRA FORMA DE DESCARGA POR QUE QUE MEGA SOLO SE PUEDE UN ARCHIVO Y CUANDO TE REGISTRA TARDA DE LA MISMA MANERA

pero estas salvaciones tienen enlaces mediafire y no mega enlaces?
04-21-2020, 08:55 AM #175
Thanks for this! I love you! MWAH
05-12-2020, 11:52 PM #176
-Deleted Comment-
Last edited by Kaii099 ; 05-13-2020 at 11:12 AM.
05-13-2020, 11:11 AM #177
Dragonslayer Armor and Abyss Watcher the trophy didn't pop for me. Saves did work though. I'm guessing I had to do something specific for a cutscene to trigger afterwards or something. Is there at any time gonna be an addition for the last covenants?
Last edited by Kaii099 ; 05-13-2020 at 11:45 AM.
05-13-2020, 04:23 PM #178
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Kaii099 View Post
Dragonslayer Armor and Abyss Watcher the trophy didn't pop for me. Saves did work though. I'm guessing I had to do something specific for a cutscene to trigger afterwards or something. Is there at any time gonna be an addition for the last covenants?

As far as I recall, both trophies pop upon receiving their respective souls. Do you recall whether you received them? Maybe load the saves again and check to see if the inventory already has a max stack of their souls, in which case just use one, try again and see if that works.
05-17-2020, 09:10 AM #179
Does anyone have to save the pyromancy master separate from the other trophies?
I'm afraid to get all the trophies together once, I want to do the rest in the correct order
05-17-2020, 04:33 PM #180
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Canisio322 View Post
Does anyone have to save the pyromancy master separate from the other trophies?
I'm afraid to get all the trophies together once, I want to do the rest in the correct order

I'm not sure of what you have to do in order to pop the "Master of" trophies in that save, but my guess would be going up one of the merchants for said spell type and there will be one left. I doubt these are auto-pops.

But here's what you could do if you want to be safe: Note this would require using a second profile on your Save Wizard account, which is only possible if you have Save Wizard Max (3 slots total), not Save Wizard Online. Set up a second account on your PS4 where you won't care about trophies, one that you'd use to see how trophies pop, how a save will behave, etc., before using it on your main account. Then set up a Save Wizard Max profile for it. Resign this save to that "tester" account. Load it up on your PS4, and pop Master of Pyromancies.

Take ALL of the steps you think you would take on your own account, meaning if you would keep your own profile save on your PS4, then resign your main account's profile save to your tester account and use it. If you would delete all saves from your main account before using it, then make sure that there are no saves on the tester account either (for Dark Souls 3 that is). Basically, eliminate all the variables you can think of. And pop the trophy. Wait about 30 seconds to see if something else pops with it. When you're satisfied, close the application. Then you can do the same thing on your main account, if you're comfortable doing so.

This doubles the effort involved, obviously. But if you're worried about trophies popping out of order it can be worth it. Again, though, my guess would be that these trophies do not pop until you purchase the last spell in each group.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Canisio322
05-17-2020, 06:44 PM #181
Thanks for this commentary.
First of all, sorry for my bad english, unfortunelly, i don't have a second slot in my save wizard, just one slot :(.
It's possible to test please?
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo