01-03-2017, 07:26 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Full Complete Final Fantasy XV Game Save by Hydrogen

Introduction

I have never uploaded a Game Save for this section, and it might be interesting to finally do so. Today I bring you my save that has everything literally completed on Final Fantasy XV. I might be missing a small amount of items, or like 2/3 weapons, but I have every ultimate weapon in the game. Since this is the first save for the Final Fantasy XV, hopefully you all enjoy it.

What does this contain?

• All Vaults Completed
  • All Quests/Side Quests Completed
  • All Items
  • All Weapons/Ultimate Weapons
  • Max APs
  • All Max Ascension Grid
  • Max 99 Level
  • All Bosses Defeated
  • A TON more!

Notice: [s]Quick reminder, PS4 Resigning hasn't came up for the Playstation 4 Console so you wont be able to use this for the trophies, but whenever it does, have fun with the platinum. In a week or two, i'll re-upload the save that has everything in the game completed and everything maxed for those small things I haven't done. Overall, everything is actually done. P.S this does contain a platinum trophy once resigning does come out :p[/s]

Now works with XPLODER if you own the beta/pre-beta!

Download: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-13-2019 at 05:49 PM. Reason: title

The following 55 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

19willy74, albertr1995, BASIA2001, blackmustang58, bob-bobson, danilo_BR, Dchan1992, ddjay972, Dr Salem, dstraor08, dwessasss, ellieneto, EmptyFibers, Furyon61, G-NeR, gabriel_shaaman, Gagliardi, gr82b61, haitianxu, hassanxx, henrywuishere, iShiro, KleberMishima, l3ul3alis, lcfurlann, Levisaurus, linkey, Liolf--Back-to-work, louis18xl, Mago de Oz, marioxlo, Mehdi PS, music3k, neopat, NinjaChaos01, nmoom, oroshiikirin, radron22, raiden-snake, sam2000, selvin santos, Sharr92, starnoor2000, stonecrushergmb, ThatEpicSomeone, Therapiisttaaa, thyturbine, Tinman617, viniciusventrue2, Vitanjuga, Wilson-Cheung, witlzx28, wolfi, Wosley, Xomination
04-10-2019, 02:46 PM #92
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
see below
Last edited by smushpie ; 04-14-2019 at 03:25 AM.
04-14-2019, 03:29 AM #93
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by dodrio View Post
Might be a stretch to ask but does anyone else have a platinum save? Save Wizard resigning is currently broken for saves made before 4.70, it will give you an error if you try to resign it thus the file provided by OP is too old to use.

here is the link to a save that is updated to 6.51 system patch (Don't worry about the file size, I just happened to compress it good)

Last edited by smushpie ; 04-14-2019 at 03:33 AM.

The following user thanked smushpie for this useful post:

dodrio
04-15-2019, 11:57 AM #94
sofia1234
Do a barrel roll!
Hi, does anyone have a save for Episode Ardyn Return of the Founder King? A+ rating? There is one here but it's EU
04-17-2019, 08:46 PM #95
nmoom
Gobble
CUSA01615?
04-18-2019, 05:30 PM #96
sofia1234
Do a barrel roll!
Not sure the CUSA but the USA version
04-19-2019, 02:42 PM #97
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by nmoom View Post
CUSA01615?

Originally posted by sofia1234 View Post
Not sure the CUSA but the USA version

I'm unsure whether Save Wizard supports Advanced Mode with FF15, but if it does you might be able to change the CUSA. Link to tutorial below:

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

nmoom, sofia1234
04-22-2019, 03:59 PM #98
dodrio
Gobble
Originally posted by smushpie View Post
Originally posted by dodrio View Post
Might be a stretch to ask but does anyone else have a platinum save? Save Wizard resigning is currently broken for saves made before 4.70, it will give you an error if you try to resign it thus the file provided by OP is too old to use.

here is the link to a save that is updated to 6.51 system patch (Don't worry about the file size, I just happened to compress it good)

Hey mate I'm looking for a save that has everything like side quests done. But thanks anyway!
04-23-2019, 02:38 AM #99
Thatguy7
Do a barrel roll!
Anyone got a Starter Save that has all ult weapons, acc, max lvl, Skills, and so on at the start of the game?
04-23-2019, 03:29 PM #100
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Thatguy7 View Post
Anyone got a Starter Save that has all ult weapons, acc, max lvl, Skills, and so on at the start of the game?

You could take this save and then start New Game Plus. This is what carries over:

Experience and lvls
Ascension skill progression
Survival, Fishing, Cooking and Photography lvls
Outfits
Weapons (EXCEPT ENGINE BLADE, which goes back to its original form)
Royal Arms
Accessories
Items
Gil
Spells
Recipes
Regalia Customization, colors, decals and components (EXCEPT upgrading to Flying type and the Off-Road type or whatever was added in Royal Edition)
Ability to rent chocobos
Chocobo customization
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo