01-03-2017, 07:26 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Full Complete Final Fantasy XV Game Save by Hydrogen

Introduction

I have never uploaded a Game Save for this section, and it might be interesting to finally do so. Today I bring you my save that has everything literally completed on Final Fantasy XV. I might be missing a small amount of items, or like 2/3 weapons, but I have every ultimate weapon in the game. Since this is the first save for the Final Fantasy XV, hopefully you all enjoy it.

What does this contain?

• All Vaults Completed
  • All Quests/Side Quests Completed
  • All Items
  • All Weapons/Ultimate Weapons
  • Max APs
  • All Max Ascension Grid
  • Max 99 Level
  • All Bosses Defeated
  • A TON more!

Notice: [s]Quick reminder, PS4 Resigning hasn't came up for the Playstation 4 Console so you wont be able to use this for the trophies, but whenever it does, have fun with the platinum. In a week or two, i'll re-upload the save that has everything in the game completed and everything maxed for those small things I haven't done. Overall, everything is actually done. P.S this does contain a platinum trophy once resigning does come out :p[/s]

Now works with XPLODER if you own the beta/pre-beta!

Download: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-13-2019 at 05:49 PM. Reason: title

The following 55 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

19willy74, albertr1995, BASIA2001, blackmustang58, bob-bobson, danilo_BR, Dchan1992, ddjay972, Dr Salem, dstraor08, dwessasss, ellieneto, EmptyFibers, Furyon61, G-NeR, gabriel_shaaman, Gagliardi, gr82b61, haitianxu, hassanxx, henrywuishere, iShiro, KleberMishima, l3ul3alis, lcfurlann, Levisaurus, linkey, Liolf--Back-to-work, louis18xl, Mago de Oz, marioxlo, Mehdi PS, music3k, neopat, NinjaChaos01, nmoom, oroshiikirin, radron22, raiden-snake, sam2000, selvin santos, Sharr92, starnoor2000, stonecrushergmb, ThatEpicSomeone, Therapiisttaaa, thyturbine, Tinman617, viniciusventrue2, Vitanjuga, Wilson-Cheung, witlzx28, wolfi, Wosley, Xomination
01-07-2018, 06:11 AM #65
Does this save game unlocks all the trophy ?
01-09-2018, 07:38 PM #66
Originally posted by jzantua View Post
Does this save game unlocks all the trophy ?

You have to work for some but i think it does.
02-10-2018, 12:54 PM #67
lilqi
Gobble
Hi, since there seem to gather quite some FFXV enthusiasts in this thread, i have a help request. If i should open a new thread for this, please let me know which subforum would be best, thanks.

To cut to the chase: i'm currently stuck in FFXV - chapter 10, which seems to be bugged. I watched several videos of the quest "hand of the king" and compared it to my experience, and i noticed the following differences:

1. First the obvious issue: My Quest doesn't advance after discovering the "roadblock" which prevents me from entering the lower dungeon. The next thing to do would be checking the console and then fetching the keycard for the machines backup generator. When i leave and reenter the area, rest at the camp or reload the game i can "look" at the roadblock AGAIN which starts the cutscene AGAIN, but the quest mark stays there so when i go to the console the only thing i can do is read the sign, but neither does prompto make a comment, nor can i inspect the generator. Obviously the keycard at the shack doesn't exists as well :(

2. MY gladiolus doesn't complain when i leave ignis and prompto behind, he made a comment at the very beginning of the area ONCE and went completely silent after that. Sometimes ignis and prompto are engaged in a short conversation after resting at the camp, nothing more.

3. Normally there should spawn a gigantoad at one of the consoles. Not for me.

4. Of this i am not entirely sure, but i think my movement is bugged also. I noticed in several youtube videos that noctis sometimes slows down and starts to sneak while my noctis doesn't. I can also generally move like i could in the open world, i.e. run/sprint as well as being able to warp to my hearts content, which seems odd to me because i never could do that in ANY dungeon before (NO point warp though).

So, my problem now is the fact i almost always just used ONE manual save slot because FFXV did give me some confusing warnings that my timed quest points would only be available in this ONE slot (as well as a similar warning when playing the assassins festival), which wasn't true apparently - so my last manual save was way back in chapter 2, roughly 100 hours playtime ago :/

My auto saves are not helping either, because i left the dungeon after a quick look and first traveled back to lucis via umbra to complete some sidequests before even figuring out i was stuck (afterwards i thought that this COULD have triggered the bug in the first place but i can't verify this).

I spent HOURS yesterday combing through google results but only found TWO other people who seemed to have the same problem, while the first one "solved" this by deleting everything and starting at the beginning, the other didn't even get a single response.

I definitely won't start over, i would rather delete it for good i think, since i am already at level 99 with all important AP skills and having completed almost every sidequest, having invested 136 hours.

My questions to you:

1. Does anyone know this glitch and how to resolve it?

2. Is there a way to force the game to continue or skip the quest via console, modding or save editing?

3. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thank you!
03-04-2018, 07:08 PM #68
try platinum this game, thanks for share ..show here Could not load saved game. Data Version Incompatible." , my save is USA too
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 03-04-2018 at 10:42 PM.
03-06-2018, 02:33 PM #69
does anyone know if this works with Save Wizard? new to this whole scene...
03-06-2018, 07:46 PM #70
leonkassidy
Save Point
Please EU

The following user thanked leonkassidy for this useful post:

SpartanViper7
03-07-2018, 09:49 AM #71
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by 111 View Post
does anyone know if this works with Save Wizard? new to this whole scene...

Yes any Save Work with Save Wizard
03-07-2018, 08:08 PM #72
shafiq0895
Save Point
After resigning with Save Wizard & copying to my PS4, when I go to load game it's not showing up...can anyone give me any pointers?...the EU FFXV saves work perfectly on my system and also other US saves work perfectly...
03-08-2018, 01:58 AM #73
manman05
Save Point
So it save set work on other regions, e.g. JAP, CHN?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo