06-27-2017, 04:00 AM #1
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my Platinum Save of FFX i do not know which trophies it unlocks because I platinum it on ps3 and imported it over to PS4. If you try please let me know what it unlocks for you in the comments below.

Thanks!!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 04-08-2018 at 06:55 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to rei112 for this useful post:

al3zeef, aldousi, Ba 316, captainftw, Joeyyousif, LockedOnTwo, t-bagwell, Tinman617, Wizmuh-Bdo
04-29-2018, 06:55 PM #20
Originally posted by FK22 View Post
hey man thanks for your work now i can get some trophies

How did this save file get you the trophies? When you leaded it up did you get the trophies right away?
05-03-2018, 09:36 PM #21
Originally posted by rei112 View Post
Game genie you use for ps3 saves and save wizard are for ps4 saves. The save that i posted is a ps4 save so you need save wizard.

Ok. So my only question that no one seems to answer is HOW do these trophies trigger?

Like the trophy for defeating penance for eample. Do I need to load up your file then go kill Penance myself? Or does the trophy automatically pop up as soon as I load your save file.

And like for the trophy for completing one character's sphere grid. Do I need to load up your file then fill in one sphere, or does it automatically pop the trophy as soon as I load your save file?
05-03-2018, 10:23 PM #22
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
You need to kill penace yourself and its a platinum save so there grid is maxed out already you might be able to replace a node or something i didnt test the save cause i already have it. I doubt anything will pop automatically
01-13-2019, 03:11 PM #23
Would be nice if some of this worked...nevertheless thanks for the save
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo