It seems we are alone :/
02-15-2019, 02:25 PM #13
pomie
Gobble
Thanks for the save!
04-05-2020, 03:57 AM #14
brand129
Save Point
I have the save but what exactly do I need 2 to do ? Just beat the game?
04-05-2020, 04:58 PM #15
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by brand129 View Post
I have the save but what exactly do I need 2 to do ? Just beat the game?

What precisely are you looking to do? It sounds like you're looking to pop something, but this is a platinum trophy. Meaning the uploader's platinum was popped, then the game was saved, then the save was uploaded. The vast majority of the time, that means most trophies are locked out. Some can be done again on a different account, but it really varies from game to game and trophy to trophy. You'd have to experiment to see what could be done. Most of the time platinum saves are more useful for progress or for testing than anything else. Sometimes they can insta-pop trophies, and once in a rare while they can pop all trophies (see Jedi Fallen Order). In a game like Dust, I don't recall there being a level selection/mission select, or even a NG+, so I'm not sure that any story-related trophies could be popped absent starting a new playthrough (and maybe not then if the trophy-triggering behavior is in the first playthrough but not the second). Some combat trophies might be the sort where if you do an action one more time they're just registered to that account already and could pop. Sometimes just going into a menu pops trophies. Mess around with it and see what happens.
04-08-2020, 12:13 AM #16
brand129
Save Point
just wondering what to do, I figured it out, io know they don't pop automatically and its just a save point, but being as I started the game years ago I wasn't sure what to do in the game, my bad
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo