Post: Onechanbara Z2 Chaos 100% Platinum Save [CUSA02159]
07-02-2017, 08:41 PM #1
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This has my original save with a normal amount of in game currency and all items, and a save with cheats applied.

Cheats:
Max Money
All Items

Hope it helps someone, if someone could test it and let me know what trophies pop that would be awesome Smile

Edit:
All trophies EXCEPT 1 pop from my save.
You can get the last trophy from Hector.R's save. I quoted him below. Thanks for the help!

You'll be able to get all trophies for this game using this

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by Hector.R View Post
The last trophy can be obtained with this save
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:54 AM. Reason: title

The following 15 users say thank you to Levisaurus for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, devilman336, Elesayth, fawaidy, gam1r-1988, GJx, Hector.R, hello10110, jayblaster91, KleberMishima, Mago de Oz, mamuske, snahp888, Wosley, yoshemahino
01-25-2018, 12:09 AM #20
Pretty late but I'm willing to make a save before the last accessory is collected If anyone still needs it

The following 3 users say thank you to Hector.R for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, cactustrav77, luix
01-25-2018, 01:51 AM #21
Pretty late but I'm willing to make a save before the last accessory is collected If anyone still needs it

heck yes i'm interested in that save.
01-25-2018, 08:46 AM #22
luix
Little One

that would be awesome!!

thanks!
greets luix
01-25-2018, 10:28 AM #23

Sounds great.
01-25-2018, 01:04 PM #24

Yeah I think we all still need it. Thanks a lot
01-30-2018, 09:01 AM #25
Sorry It's taking a while guys I was trying to get it done before MHW released but I didn't have enough time. I will get back on it as soon as I can
01-30-2018, 04:47 PM #26
sofia1234
Do a barrel roll!
Hi, by any chance do you have School Girl / Zombie Hunter Platinum save?
02-06-2018, 04:57 PM #27
I'll take that accessory save, too, if you don't mind.
02-21-2018, 03:26 AM #28
Hey everyone sorry about the wait MHW was just too addicting !

I should be done with the accessory save tomorrow for sure or even tonight

Iv'e completed the story mode from Normal to Berserk and the missions on Normal and Hard, still no accessorize trophy has popped obviously

I'm assuming I need to complete some of the "QUEST" requirements to get the accessories, but from I remember some unlock Concept Art for the gallery and others actually unlock accessories.

Any chance that someone might now which unlock Accessories to save some time ?

The quests I have incomplete excluding the one for getting all accessories are Taste of an Assassin, Absolute Victory and Untouchable Empress

I'm going to complete A Taste of a Assassin first and see if it pop it's a 95% percent and already have save ready for it to reload if it pops

The following 3 users say thank you to Hector.R for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, melzdad, Wosley
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo