Post: crash bandicoot warped 105% Platinum Save (4.74) [CUSA07399]
07-03-2017, 04:22 PM #1
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is my Platinum save for crash bandicoot warped

You must login or register to view this content.

enjoy
Last edited by aeneax ; 08-08-2019 at 01:48 PM. Reason: title

The following 24 users say thank you to xiN3eemHD for this useful post:

abdulrazzak, Bashaas, Bottega, Eisvogel, Ali D Killer, godden18, gofiolulz, Harderbetter, kiki1941, kkx, koz3bal, Kreni00, mnga13, mohammed-121, Mr.Klaus, nullzz, rayxn, rxmb2683, scippo, Sephi83, soulfinger, uncharteddk, UzuNARUKi, wolfhunter777
07-04-2017, 07:29 PM #38
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Gamer08 View Post
In 10 minutes I will upload the save with 25 gems Smile

upload with less than 25 for the people who wants to make look legit, and not pop both trophies at same time.

BTW we talking about crash 1 or 3? I was talking about crash 1 :\
Last edited by Cloud ; 07-04-2017 at 07:35 PM.
07-04-2017, 07:43 PM #39
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
The guy helped the community a lot, and you just joined the community and start talking from your ass, tell us what you contributed to the community? Or you just come here judge people?

i postet a titanfall 2 save and a god of war save where u can get a few trophys. and even if i didn't , i hust hate it when people ask for things just how he asked. nobody has to do a save set, so why he has the right to demand it?
07-04-2017, 08:07 PM #40
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
i postet a titanfall 2 save and a god of war save where u can get a few trophys. and even if i didn't , i hust hate it when people ask for things just how he asked. nobody has to do a save set, so why he has the right to demand it?

I am only saying that when you play game it is possible to do a few saves instead of one platinum and make our lives easier..What is the difference between save set and plat save? You need to pause game more often than one time and that's it..that hard?
07-04-2017, 08:09 PM #41
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
you don't have to create it for me :p i rarly use a save. but anyway even if ypu contribute save u don't have the right to demand something.

and the second one check ps3 site how is made..mostly save sets not platinum saves and here everyone post platinum save and saying that he is king of the world..that's it
07-04-2017, 08:35 PM #42
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
upload with less than 25 for the people who wants to make look legit, and not pop both trophies at same time.

BTW we talking about crash 1 or 3? I was talking about crash 1 :\

Pretty sure he's talking about crash 1. Either way we need the gem & relic trophies for all 3 games lol
07-04-2017, 10:32 PM #43
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by klycik View Post
I am only saying that when you play game it is possible to do a few saves instead of one platinum and make our lives easier..What is the difference between save set and plat save? You need to pause game more often than one time and that's it..that hard?

i know what u mean and i agree with you. but to be fair it wasn't clear if we can use the saves in the future. i mean we couldn't really know if we can use saves which where postet 1-2 years ago. there was a chance that these saves maybe not usable, since they where different to ps3 saves. there#s no param.sfo etc . but now since sw and xploder are out and we know that these saves are usable. i guess we will see save sets in the future.

Originally posted by klycik View Post
and the second one check ps3 site how is made..mostly save sets not platinum saves and here everyone post platinum save and saying that he is king of the world..that's it

if i remember correctly ther wasn't many sets in the beginning of resigning. so it is the same now. but anyway let's forget this thing.

The following user thanked xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

klycik
07-29-2017, 02:17 PM #44
TER152
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks
03-08-2018, 05:32 PM #45
I really hate the Crash Games Hitboxes, so this save is very appreciated
03-08-2018, 05:34 PM #46
Just BumpBumpBump
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo