07-04-2017, 03:55 PM #1
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Havent tested but the folder has multiple saves.

wine wars save is Hearts of stone 100% save

The beast of toussaint saves are a started save for Blood and wine

Evils soft Touches save is my save for hardest difficulty save its in the end and is already been beat

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-04-2019 at 02:39 PM.

The following 40 users say thank you to JamesDRobbins for this useful post:

ABOZAYED09, AkumaNYC, atom4, brownie_1, Chickenbowser, cttizzle2010, ezpate2, fabjuncosta, Faisal19, fav0, Fishhin, Furyon61, garotodahui, gr82b61, Gummybear, Hp617, jluneau, johnny20011220, JSilva, Kaizer123, kingpinka, Levisaurus, Logan_Sony, Luiz77, mipersiga, Miss-A, nguyena16, OG_KungFuKenny, Oliver-H-Arias, PascoalM, Paul-Squirrell, pongtanad, PSANTAMARIA, RobJrK, SAUDI_MAFiA, taker394, tamtiamat, Webslasher, Zhite777, Zydon

The following user groaned JamesDRobbins for this awful post:

hasso00oni
07-06-2017, 01:41 AM #20
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
not asking for rep. just stating a fact that their is a thumbs up button. and being an ass will cause me to delete my saves i don't appreciate your negativity
07-06-2017, 01:41 AM #21
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Stop asking for rep. (Yes giving a thumbs up adds to your rep)

And you didn't even answer the question right.

not asking for rep. just stating a fact that their is a thumbs up button. and being an ass will cause me to delete my saves i don't appreciate your negativity
07-06-2017, 01:46 AM #22
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Jesse
Good luck, NG+ is almost unplayable because everything scales to your level (yes, even if you disable scaling). Making it 10x harder than just playing from scratch. I hate this game.

Some questions for OP though - have you already completed the story, or are you at the end? It was a bit unclear from your wording, whether you had just beaten the final boss, or whether you saved before the ending scene. (There is a solid 30 minutes of gameplay between the final boss and final scene, just wondering if it's possible to finish with this trophy and get my Deathmarch trophy or if it's too late).

Question 2; Is this the standard edition or the GOTY edition, there is a difference in trophy lists depending. (Digital or physical shouldn't matter).

This is digital standard with both expansions purchased also try completing a side mission on death march it may pop. the game may upscale but youre character retains all equipment and honestly youre still a bad ass
07-06-2017, 01:48 AM #23
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Which DLCs, specifically?

Blood and Wine and Hearts of Stone?

both dlcs!
07-06-2017, 03:05 AM #24
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
This is digital standard with both expansions purchased also try completing a side mission on death march it may pop. the game may upscale but youre character retains all equipment and honestly youre still a bad ass

Thanks for the response OP!! Sadly this won't work for me since I need GOTY, but it may help others.

I will say still though - you are far from being badass on NG+... that is WHY I gave up on the game, I have the maxed version of every potion/oil, Grand Master gear all with the best Runes including Master Runewrit ones - and I can't even beat the Griffin at the beginning of the game because he 1 hits me. The scaling just makes it absolutely unrealistic. It is much easier to do Deathmarch from scratch.

The following user thanked Jesse Lagrue for this useful post:

rodrigovidal
07-06-2017, 03:31 PM #25
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
I did new game+ on death march this save is already done on NG+ I just kept casting a shield on my self and would put potions on my swords and would drink potions that increased damage to certain enemies. Try beating a side quest on death march maybe it will pop something
07-06-2017, 03:32 PM #26
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Sony View Post
So can I get the trophy for beating it on the hardest difficulty? That's the only trophy that I'm missing to get the platinum.

That hasn't been tested yet if you mess around with the save maybe it will pop
07-08-2017, 03:52 AM #27
Sadly nothing pops except for a few combat ones, like bomb 10 nests and such. I believe most are tied to quest completion triggers, and I've looked over everyone trying to find a gwent card to buy or pick up to see if it pops the gwent collection one, but I've yet to discover one.
07-10-2017, 11:35 AM #28
Logan_Sony
Little One
Thank you very much!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo