07-05-2017, 09:01 AM #1
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Alright so were to start first off I have only 65% battle trophies but with a max level party its not so bad i have cleared the game on the hardest difficulty i am missing 3 monsters from the bestiary you will have to start a new game to get them, but feel free to create all the items you want and you shouldnt struggle against any of the optional bosses. for endings just create love potions 256 and give them to the characters that you need and beat the game and if you want difficulty trophies SW and google is your best friend i will not post codes on here.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks!!Enjoy!!
Last edited by aeneax ; 12-01-2019 at 04:34 PM. Reason: title
08-02-2017, 03:31 PM #2
Lolzor81
Save Point
Can't get the plat to pop, how does one do it for this save. Is there a more up-to date save or something that didn't get upload by mistake?
12-17-2018, 03:05 AM #3
Originally posted by rei112 View Post

Alright so were to start first off I have only 65% battle trophies but with a max level party its not so bad i have cleared the game on the hardest difficulty i am missing 3 monsters from the bestiary you will have to start a new game to get them, but feel free to create all the items you want and you shouldnt struggle against any of the optional bosses. for endings just create love potions 256 and give them to the characters that you need and beat the game and if you want difficulty trophies SW and google is your best friend i will not post codes on here.

Thanks!!Enjoy!!

Hey dude, the link to mega it's down
12-01-2019, 09:59 AM #4
sillv
Keeper
Bump.

Can anyone with this save reupload it pls.
04-28-2020, 03:27 AM #5
reupload please
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo