07-07-2017, 08:59 AM #1
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi guys this is my Save Set for Persona 5, Alright lets get started shall we.

Save slot 1 will net you the golden finger trophy,home run trophy,the fish guardian trophy maybe all hangouts not sure.

Save slot 2 will net you defeat the twins trophy (WARNING!!!) they are tough if your having trouble use google and SW there your best friends and also if you sleep till Wednesday you can take an exam for that trophy as well.

Save slot 3 will net you all confidants max trophy all you have to do is progress through the story to get it honestly i think its unmissable at this point lol.

Save slot 4 will net you max social states all you need to do is study at the table should give you some knowledge and boom there goes the dynamite.

Save slot 5 will net you create the sataneal trophy all you got to do is go in the velvet room and turn in jack frost and get group guillotine and he is at the bottom.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is a diffrent save set my friend did so we can combine them but none the less enjoy.

Save slot 2 net you read all books trophy just sit at the library table and read the last book its that easy...

Save slot 3 will net you all requests done just end to the end aread which is 14 and finish the job.
You must login or register to view this content.

I will not be posting story based saves because i feel like you should go through it yourself because its an amazing game to play.

DLC IS REQUIRED!!!!

Thanks!!!Enjoy!!!
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-10-2019 at 08:19 AM.

The following 45 users say thank you to rei112 for this useful post:

Dynamite, 19willy74, aite, Akusura, Anax2xtc, boss7, bsv683, Cloud, Clu808, djlast, DKmoonDX, Fahad2001, [email protected], Ali D Killer, godinhu, hayu34, IvaliceAlliance, Kaio_Rui, kamiaki, KleberMishima, Kofi, Leonrpg, Logan_Sony, Mago de Oz, omegafencer, Pink, Poison, psx.xbox.nes, purgatorydream, raincyxi, rodrigovidal, rwilder, Sablen, Serah00, sharkysolo01, starkjim87, ThatEpicSomeone, thebestplayer, Ushiox31, Warley01, Whilmore, Wilson-Cheung, witlzx28, Wosley, yamikit

The following user groaned rei112 for this awful post:

JuniorC
07-31-2018, 07:18 AM #74
mlara316
Save Point
link is dead, can anyone re upload please?
08-04-2018, 11:51 AM #75
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by mlara316 View Post
link is dead, can anyone re upload please?

Originally posted by Mago
Links are dead. Reupload please.

Originally posted by kamiaki View Post
So far some saves require DLC, but others sets are dead links too. Is there any that work?

Update: Those links are dead too.

Originally posted by mogterra View Post
has anyone seen a save for the Max Confidants trophy with no DLC? I really don't want to drop $60 just for cosmetic DLC just to use these saves. If anyone has a US saveset without the DLC, please give some direction. Y'all rule

Originally posted by Dio
Hey man MEGA links don't work

Originally posted by kamiaki View Post
Links are dead, if you have them can you please re-up? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by aite View Post
This is good for me. Thx

Originally posted by ricklipe View Post
links off, re-upload plz

Originally posted by ricklipe View Post
links off, re-up plz
Happy

Just replaced the links with a backup i had on my pc

The following 3 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Akusura, kamiaki, starkjim87
09-21-2018, 05:21 PM #76
mogterra
Save Point
Going to assume though that they still require all the DLC? Or does anyone know which specific saves do require it and which ones do not?
10-15-2018, 11:18 AM #77
Thanks man! You're really a Phantom Thief!
01-27-2019, 01:00 AM #78
Anyone has a copy of the links they are dead
01-27-2019, 10:18 AM #79
Sablen
Gobble
thanks , but download links are dead , anybody can help plz ?
02-04-2019, 07:13 PM #80
Links are dead, please reupload
02-13-2019, 05:49 PM #81
Links are dead.. anyone can reupload?
02-13-2019, 11:35 PM #82
TrippleDice
TrophyHunter
Thank you!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo