THREAD: Persona 5 Save Set [CUSA05877]
  1. 07-07-2017, 08:59 AM
    rei112's Avatar
    rei112
    Do a barrel roll!
    rei112's Avatar
    rei112
    Do a barrel roll!
    145
    Posts
    3,216
    Reputation
    Aug 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Hi guys this is my Save Set for Persona 5, Alright lets get started shall we.

    Save slot 1 will net you the golden finger trophy,home run trophy,the fish guardian trophy maybe all hangouts not sure.

    Save slot 2 will net you defeat the twins trophy (WARNING!!!) they are tough if your having trouble use google and SW there your best friends and also if you sleep till Wednesday you can take an exam for that trophy as well.

    Save slot 3 will net you all confidants max trophy all you have to do is progress through the story to get it honestly i think its unmissable at this point lol.

    Save slot 4 will net you max social states all you need to do is study at the table should give you some knowledge and boom there goes the dynamite.

    Save slot 5 will net you create the sataneal trophy all you got to do is go in the velvet room and turn in jack frost and get group guillotine and he is at the bottom.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    This is a diffrent save set my friend did so we can combine them but none the less enjoy.

    Save slot 2 net you read all books trophy just sit at the library table and read the last book its that easy...

    Save slot 3 will net you all requests done just end to the end aread which is 14 and finish the job.
    You must login or register to view this content.


    I will not be posting story based saves because i feel like you should go through it yourself because its an amazing game to play.

    DLC IS REQUIRED!!!!

    Thanks!!!Enjoy!!!
    Last edited by Wosley ; 06-10-2019 at 08:19 AM.

  2. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to rei112 For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. The Following User Groaned rei112 For This Awful Post:


  4. 07-07-2017, 09:21 AM
    Cloud's Avatar
    Cloud
    Life Savior
    Cloud's Avatar
    Cloud
    Life Savior
    1,274
    Posts
    15,838
    Reputation
    Apr 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by rei112 View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Hi guys this is my Save Set for Persona 5, Alright lets get started shall we.

    Save slot 1 will net you the golden finger trophy,home run trophy,the fish guardian trophy maybe all hangouts not sure.

    Save slot 2 will net you defeat the twins trophy (WARNING!!!) they are tough if your having trouble use google and SW there your best friends and also if you sleep till Wednesday you can take an exam for that trophy as well.

    Save slot 3 will net you all confidants max trophy all you have to do is progress through the story to get it honestly i think its unmissable at this point lol.

    Save slot 4 will net you max social states all you need to do is study at the table should give you some knowledge and boom there goes the dynamite.

    Save slot 5 will net you create the sataneal trophy all you got to do is go in the velvet room and turn in jack frost and get group guillotine and he is at the bottom.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    This is a diffrent save set my friend did so we can combine them but none the less enjoy.

    Save slot 2 net you read all books trophy just sit at the library table and read the last book its that easy...

    Save slot 3 will net you all requests done just end to the end aread which is 14 and finish the job.

    You must login or register to view this content.


    I will not be posting story based saves because i feel like you should go through it yourself because its an amazing game to play.

    DLC IS REQUIRED!!!!

    Thanks!!!Enjoy!!!


    AWESOME work, many thanks. I need the EU version tho :(
  5. 07-07-2017, 10:16 AM
    rei112's Avatar
    rei112
    Do a barrel roll!
    rei112's Avatar
    rei112
    Do a barrel roll!
    145
    Posts
    3,216
    Reputation
    Aug 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    AWESOME work, many thanks. I need the EU version tho :(


    Np sucks that xploder doesn't work or you can just change it yourself I'm going to do one for dqh2 might not be much but it will be the tedious trophies
  6. 07-07-2017, 10:19 AM
    Cloud's Avatar
    Cloud
    Life Savior
    Cloud's Avatar
    Cloud
    Life Savior
    1,274
    Posts
    15,838
    Reputation
    Apr 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by rei112 View Post
    Np sucks that xploder doesn't work or you can just change it yourself I'm going to do one for dqh2 might not be much but it will be the tedious trophies


    Oh man DQH2 save set would be AWESOMENESS! Looking forward to that one, thanks for your work and great saves!
  7. 07-07-2017, 10:57 AM
    rei112's Avatar
    rei112
    Do a barrel roll!
    rei112's Avatar
    rei112
    Do a barrel roll!
    145
    Posts
    3,216
    Reputation
    Aug 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Oh man DQH2 save set would be AWESOMENESS! Looking forward to that one, thanks for your work and great saves!


    Np bro I'm looking for a couple of saves myself lol doubt they will get posted
  8. 07-07-2017, 11:00 AM
    xros's Avatar
    xros
    Little One
    xros's Avatar
    xros
    Little One
    353
    Posts
    2,131
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    which dlc required?
  9. 07-07-2017, 11:13 AM
    rei112's Avatar
    rei112
    Do a barrel roll!
    rei112's Avatar
    rei112
    Do a barrel roll!
    145
    Posts
    3,216
    Reputation
    Aug 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xros View Post
    which dlc required?


    Honestly man all of it even the paid DLC sorry I mean you can try it I know all the persona monsters is on there and a few costumes
  10. 07-07-2017, 11:58 PM
    xros's Avatar
    xros
    Little One
    xros's Avatar
    xros
    Little One
    353
    Posts
    2,131
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    so buy all paid dlc and download all free dlc to use this saveset?
    Last edited by xros ; 07-08-2017 at 02:55 AM.

  11. 07-08-2017, 05:43 AM
    rei112's Avatar
    rei112
    Do a barrel roll!
    rei112's Avatar
    rei112
    Do a barrel roll!
    145
    Posts
    3,216
    Reputation
    Aug 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Yes sir and sorry it's like the witcher kinda a bummer
  12. 07-08-2017, 06:24 AM
    gamer50's Avatar
    gamer50
    Haxor!
    gamer50's Avatar
    gamer50
    Haxor!
    33
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    can you name the dlcs that i have to buy ?
    i can't buy all of them