The save will NOT unlock your Deathmarch trophy right away so be forewarned - I am planning on uploading a Deathmarch save in the future, but I must first reach the end before I can do so. You CAN use this save to get the trophy, but you would have to play the whole game through.
This save instead acts a nice starter save for NG+ Deathmarch ('nice' being being used very loosely).
The first playthrough of the game I optimized the heck out of my character so in this save you will have:
- A level 50+ Character
- All Grandmaster Feline Gear
- TONNES of crafting and alchemy ingredients - though you may not need them
- All Potions, Oils and Bombs at Superior/max rank - this does NOT include Decoctions, I felt they were a waste of resources and left them behind.
- A hefty sum of Crowns (23k)
- A pre-optimized Skillset based around the Feline gear and dealing Light Attack/Critical Damage
- All gear has either Quen or Igni maxed in its Rune slots - the exception being the gear I upgraded with the Master Runewrit (The Master Runes chosen may Armor/Weapon bench bonuses last forever, and the other makes your whirl light attack have extended range, very useful if used properly).
- Some of, if not THE best upgrades for the horse already obtained
Overall this is probably the best possible start you can obtain for NG+ and though personally I found it harder than playing from scratch, you may get benefit from this save. The save is on the FIRST quest, Lilac and Gooseberries, and it is NOT completed yet, meaning you should in theory be able to play along and get all the trophies as you would naturally - except with a headstart in gear and items.
You must login or register to view this content.
As mentioned, I will be doing my best to provide you all with a GOTY save at the END of Deathmarch, but it will take me a few days at best.