THREAD: Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) - Platinum Save w/ NG+ & Ultra Hard - [CUSA01967]
  1. 07-10-2017, 03:54 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello everyone! My PSN is bloodrive65!

I have the game platinum & then my save includes all the main story is done, all the side quests related to trophies are done & all the challenges/trials are done. I have also fully upgraded everything & gotten the shield-weaver outfit with some of the best weapons & mods in the game. Enjoy.

Platinum:

US Download: You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.

-

NG+ & Ultra Hard:

US Download: You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.

REQUEST: I have my save for Horizon Zero Dawn on NG+ on Ultra Hard, all you need to do is resign this autosave & load it, you'll midway through the fight with the Deathbringer, behind some cover, but by default, Aloy is standing when you load. Just crouch, make some arrows & take him down. I can't seem to manage this, I've tried over & over. If someone can make autosave right before the completion of the fight, re-upload it, then I would be SUPER grateful! He's already over halfway close to his death in the game.

Here's a video of someone beating the boss really quickly on Ultra Hard:

There's one very small opening window that you can autosave/save on, right AFTER the Deathbringer fight, if you wait to destroy Hades then the trophies will not pop until after you do this, because killing the Deathbringer is only one more objective in the game.

All I ask is will someone, kill the Deathbringer on this save, DO NOT kill Hades, & re-upload this save?

You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 04-01-2020 at 04:18 AM. Reason: title

2. The Following 344 Users Say Thank You to ThatEpicSomeone For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , See more...

3. 07-10-2017, 03:57 PM
    absolo
    Keeper
    absolo
    Keeper
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks for sharing, but how about the new trophies (Ultra Hard + NG+)?
  4. 07-10-2017, 06:33 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Sorry I stopped playing after I got the plat buddy
  5. 07-10-2017, 08:06 PM
    JimmyHACK
    Do a barrel roll!
    JimmyHACK
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Nice! Now we just need new game + Ultra Hard save.
  6. 08-10-2017, 02:51 PM
    lvlann
    Do a barrel roll!
    lvlann
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    i have savewizard for ps4 but i am having a hard time converting your save as mine.. can someone please help me with it. i am unable to resign it. any tutorial anywhere?
  7. The Following User Thanked lvlann For This Useful Post:

8. 08-10-2017, 03:38 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Register your psn Profil First, read savewizard FAQ

or edit a save with cheats and then you Can Register your psn Id and resign saves to your profil
  9. 08-10-2017, 05:53 PM
    dell77
    Save Point
    dell77
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    Oh :/ my Horizon is PSN BR, CUSA07326, anyway to transform the save to my region? btw i have only SW
  10. 08-10-2017, 11:24 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by dell77 View Post
    Oh :/ my Horizon is PSN BR, CUSA07326, anyway to transform the save to my region? btw i have only SW

First, seeing that you are Brazilian does not exist BRAZILIAN JEITINHO to use saves of other people without paying 250 reais(BRAZIL CURRENCE) OR 59,90U$ and buy Save Wizard, Second still does not have options to change the region.

Primeiro você é Brasileiro não existe JEITINHO BRASILEIRO de usar saves de outras pessoas sem pagar 250 reais pelo Save Wizard, Segundo ainda não tem como mudar de região os saves.
  11. 08-10-2017, 11:35 PM
    xNiightmare317
    Do a barrel roll!
    xNiightmare317
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by JimmyHACK View Post
    Nice! Now we just need new game + Ultra Hard save.

i have one here - You must login or register to view this content.
  12. 08-11-2017, 03:54 AM
    SirMicolash
    Little One
    SirMicolash
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by dell77 View Post

Asia region?same with me i need it ng+ trophy