Post: Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) - Platinum Save w/ NG+ & Ultra Hard - [CUSA01967]
07-10-2017, 03:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone! My PSN is bloodrive65!

I have the game platinum & then my save includes all the main story is done, all the side quests related to trophies are done & all the challenges/trials are done. I have also fully upgraded everything & gotten the shield-weaver outfit with some of the best weapons & mods in the game. Enjoy.

Platinum:

US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

-

NG+ & Ultra Hard:

US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

REQUEST: I have my save for Horizon Zero Dawn on NG+ on Ultra Hard, all you need to do is resign this autosave & load it, you'll midway through the fight with the Deathbringer, behind some cover, but by default, Aloy is standing when you load. Just crouch, make some arrows & take him down. I can't seem to manage this, I've tried over & over. If someone can make autosave right before the completion of the fight, re-upload it, then I would be SUPER grateful! He's already over halfway close to his death in the game.

Here's a video of someone beating the boss really quickly on Ultra Hard:

There's one very small opening window that you can autosave/save on, right AFTER the Deathbringer fight, if you wait to destroy Hades then the trophies will not pop until after you do this, because killing the Deathbringer is only one more objective in the game.

All I ask is will someone, kill the Deathbringer on this save, DO NOT kill Hades, & re-upload this save?

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 04-01-2020 at 04:18 AM. Reason: title

The following 562 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

``,, -weaponx-, ⭐ Temp ⭐, 1076530091, 16tancredc, 19willy74, a7medalhddad, Abdulla4542, abdullahLovely, ABM HACKER, AboodyRDR, abosaud09, accxsim, adams, adilgangster, adolphskye, adrianoangelo, aesik0118, AeternumNox, ag555, agentzeroIT, agnogueira, ahmaad, aidar, Ailson, ajcruz6852, aklee530, Alanmckenziie, albagarage, alemetal, ali_warchild, alineleandro, alinsson, allahuackbar117, allanlam, alucard_mx79, amarayaar, anasazamjr, AndersonRJMac, angelicrevan, angelomars, AnonymousArtRev, Applesauce, arisen, artour0098, asderek, ashleyj1988, bakajanai, Banxp900, barsko27, Battlehorst0, bayesh, BebopBopbep, BeLLsjf, Beto_guaraja, bettervintage, bishoprot, Black-Guitar, blk.nvk, Blood9120, bloodx25, blue_c_c, blueeduardo, Bluzz, bobmang, Bottega, Boyka, Brandon-Pelletier, brandonly, brehe, brojo34444, bsv683, BubblesPR, busterdawg69, buttsniffer21, Calidavid818, candylove9013, carmania, cazul765, ccowley, Cee-Caw, cem_aslan, cerdrac, chacedavis, chambe28, ChargedBlade, Chassy05, Chinesechopstixs, chiwawa5, chokoholic, chrisdarnel, Christopherha, chumi, CK9944, ckameron, clave0ne, clawalien, Cliff Unger, cmcabee43, cookies and 462 other users.
07-10-2017, 03:57 PM #2
absolo
Keeper
Thanks for sharing, but how about the new trophies (Ultra Hard + NG+)?
07-10-2017, 06:33 PM #3
Sorry I stopped playing after I got the plat buddy
07-10-2017, 08:06 PM #4
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Nice! Now we just need new game + Ultra Hard save.
08-10-2017, 02:51 PM #5
lvlann
Do a barrel roll!
i have savewizard for ps4 but i am having a hard time converting your save as mine.. can someone please help me with it. i am unable to resign it. any tutorial anywhere?

The following user thanked lvlann for this useful post:

slimshady24
08-10-2017, 03:38 PM #6
Register your psn Profil First, read savewizard FAQ

or edit a save with cheats and then you Can Register your psn Id and resign saves to your profil
08-10-2017, 05:53 PM #7
dell77
Save Point
Oh :/ my Horizon is PSN BR, CUSA07326, anyway to transform the save to my region? btw i have only SW
08-10-2017, 11:24 PM #8
Originally posted by dell77 View Post
Oh :/ my Horizon is PSN BR, CUSA07326, anyway to transform the save to my region? btw i have only SW

First, seeing that you are Brazilian does not exist BRAZILIAN JEITINHO to use saves of other people without paying 250 reais(BRAZIL CURRENCE) OR 59,90U$ and buy Save Wizard, Second still does not have options to change the region.

Primeiro você é Brasileiro não existe JEITINHO BRASILEIRO de usar saves de outras pessoas sem pagar 250 reais pelo Save Wizard, Segundo ainda não tem como mudar de região os saves.
08-10-2017, 11:35 PM #9
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JimmyHACK View Post
Nice! Now we just need new game + Ultra Hard save.

i have one here - You must login or register to view this content.
08-11-2017, 03:54 AM #10
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by dell77 View Post

Asia region?same with me i need it ng+ trophy
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo