07-15-2017, 09:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my platinum save for Wheels of Aurelia. This game doesn't autosave, so I couldn't make a save set. But this save should unlock the all ending, all hitchhiker and all cars trophy.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-02-2020 at 04:29 PM. Reason: title

The following 15 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

``,, birka, Cloud, freewilly97, ignored467, jack9399, L-Griever, manabyte77, TheChosenOne, Perna10, ph14woozies, sirliftsalot1996, XxQCxX, Yuki_240sx and 1 other user.
07-15-2017, 10:18 AM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Here is my platinum save for Wheels of Aurelia. This game doesn't autosave, so I couldn't make a save set. But this save should unlock the all ending, all hitchhiker and all cars trophy.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.

Good job thanks mate

The following 2 users say thank you to Cloud for this useful post:

ignored467, RageSoul51
04-02-2020, 11:55 AM #3
Here is my platinum save for Wheels of Aurelia. This game doesn't autosave, so I couldn't make a save set. But this save should unlock the all ending, all hitchhiker and all cars trophy.

So the trophies don't auto pop instantly? I have the US version, correct CUSA, but when I'm at the main menu I can't load your savegame, it just tells me "New Game". No "Continue", no "Load Game"...
04-02-2020, 04:35 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ignored467 View Post

So the trophies don't auto pop instantly? I have the US version, correct CUSA, but when I'm at the main menu I can't load your savegame, it just tells me "New Game". No "Continue", no "Load Game"...

Doesn't look like this save has been used enough to know much, but in general I would always make sure you start games offline. Are there multiple saves to resign, profile or anything? Is there anything you can check within the main menu even if there's no option to load a game? Any way to switch save slots? I'm just throwing out general advice but sometimes it does come down to something relatively simple.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ignored467
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo