Post: Horizon Zero Dawn collectables save (4.74) [CUSA01967]
07-20-2017, 11:37 PM #1
itsmeewok
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Every one of these collectibles need one more and then the trophy will pop
Cleared all the Bandit Camps
All Corrupted Zones cleared
All Vantages found
All Metal Flowers found
All Banuk Figures found
All Ancient Vessels found

I already completed"All Cores Overridden" and "Got the Shield-Weaver outfit" *as well as completed the various hunter trial trophies so these should not pop. There might be trophies that pop that I'm unaware of but from what I've seen from other posts on this board you need to have a save right before you get a trophy. So if my save has 30 headshots for a trophy already hitting 31 does not guarantee it will unlock(29 would be needed).

This is essentially a platinum save but with most collectibles left one short. You should be able to unlock *"All allies joined" as well.*You must login or register to view this content.. Feel free to add my save to any board here for ease of use.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-29-2020 at 03:04 PM. Reason: title

The following 27 users say thank you to itsmeewok for this useful post:

a.m0rad, aeneax, AkumaNYC, bullistics, engeldraco, frankml2008, game298, godinhu, HanSo, harry102030, Hector.R, jayblaster91, Kiyarashkmn, legendarybod, Leonrpg, luisrusmc, milito0022, MusicGamer, NeutronStar, Norbert2008, quilapec, selvin santos, shuquico, shz_hossein, snahp888, tkingdomkeyt, wiii
07-21-2017, 12:14 AM #2
Thanks buddy.im too lazy to collect all collectible haha.for now just waiting xploder will release re regioning to AP region

The following user thanked shahreyz83 for this useful post:

godinhu
07-21-2017, 12:19 AM #3
itsmeewok
Save Point
Glad to help. Hopefully they will figure that out for you soon =).
07-21-2017, 12:27 AM #4
HanSo
Keeper
Great Save , but unfortunately a US Save - hopefully they add a feature to change the Region soon . Smile
07-21-2017, 12:37 AM #5
itsmeewok
Save Point
Originally posted by HanSo View Post
Great Save , but unfortunately a US Save - hopefully they add a feature to change the Region soon . Smile

Thank you still not perfect, but we are still in the early stages of save sharing =). hopefully they do that sometime soon alot of saves states are disjointed because we can't change region(lots of semi complete save sets from various regions that can't be used floating around here till we can change region).
07-23-2017, 05:21 AM #6
Meanwhile you got save set for all blazing sun at all hunting ground trophy?
07-24-2017, 03:24 AM #7
itsmeewok
Save Point
yes I did with this save, but from reports I've read on this site they should not pop the trophy since they are already completed. hindsight I would have made a save before before achieving the last core and last blazing sun medal as it is now the save is only good for
"Cleared all the Bandit Camps""All Corrupted Zones cleared""All Vantages found""All Metal Flowers found""All Banuk Figures found""All Ancient Vessels found" since my save is before i got the last of every one of these collectibles. I have no plans in making a save for blazing sun medals I would have to go through the game again to do so. I'm sure someone else is working on one.
07-24-2017, 11:35 PM #8
Actually i just completed the blazing sun at all training ground and save the data before complete at last trial.but mine is in AP region.soon i will upload it to combine with your save set
07-25-2017, 12:29 AM #9
itsmeewok
Save Point
Originally posted by shahreyz View Post
Actually i just completed the blazing sun at all training ground and save the data before complete at last trial.but mine is in AP region.soon i will upload it to combine with your save set

That is awesome. Feel free to add it here if you like at some point.Sometime in the future if save wizard or xploder adds region change these kind of small save sets will feel more complete(platinum saves don't pop for some games and if they do they are in a weird order)
03-10-2018, 04:43 AM #10
Thanks for this !
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo