07-22-2017, 08:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Here is my Just Cause 3 Platinum Save some DLC's are included but not all of them are completed.

Let me know If the save worked for you.

As many of you guys are having problems with the 100% Trophy, here the solution from another player.

So credits to him.

Originally posted by LoZe View Post
it works with this, found i a other forum:

My solution came when i followed these steps - fast travel and re-oppress a little village called 'Vico Platessa' in the south west area of the map. It should have two propaganda speakers and one billboard.

Once this settlement has been re-oppressed, save the game and close the application. disconnect the ps4 from the internet and restart the PS4. load up JC3 in offline mode and go liberate the small settlement.

THIS BIT MAY BE RANDOM - once i liberated the settlement, i did an encounter where i put a boat back in the water. once this encounter was finished, i fast travelled to 'boom island' which is in the very bottom left corner and its symbol should be a palm tree. as the game loaded in and Rico was standing on the helicopter, both trophies popped consecutively for me.

Hopefully you are able to re-create what i did and the trophies will unlock for you

Download

Mega:You must login or register to view this content.

Mediafire: You must login or register to view this content.

Virusscan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-29-2020 at 04:46 PM. Reason: title

The following 29 users say thank you to NinjaGaiden12 for this useful post:

abufhad, arnaud02, Cloud, creamminal, dasima10, ElenaDrake, FallenSoldier, Gagliardi, gogeta62, hassanxx, InfamousD1, Inferno67, j1c, Liektis, LOORDWAR, LoZe, Mago de Oz, mai231, Mic1987, mrgrandtheftaut, PeeWee, Pianist Prodigy, powerade73, Proudy2020, scippo, startuga, StormWinters, Sumile, xSOADx
05-03-2018, 07:39 AM #65
Thank you very much for this!
06-20-2018, 08:05 PM #66
it says the saved data belongs to another player

The following user groaned syncotix_ for this awful post:

Gagliardi
08-24-2018, 10:01 PM #67
The EU save worked great and unlocked all of the trophies mentioned. LoZe's method worked perfectly for the 100% trophy. Great upload mate. I'm creating a platinum save-set for the game and added yours to the list and gave credit. Cheers.
11-18-2018, 01:34 PM #68
simber
Keeper
I'm using save wizard, but it says 'You cannot resign this save to the same profile', even though its not on my profile yet. Anyway to fix this?
03-07-2020, 05:03 PM #69
ADAY
Rookie
Do I need all dlc to use this save file
03-28-2020, 12:32 AM #70
Awesome job, finally got the platinum for this games horror show of a trophy list LOL
05-03-2020, 01:42 AM #71
can you get the trophy with 5 gears? maybe someone has a link for dlc trophies if there is one
Last edited by Inferno67 ; 05-07-2020 at 01:55 PM.
05-14-2020, 08:12 AM #72
can Please someone help me i cant find a way to get caught em all and Unlocked and Fully Loaded
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo