Post: Mortal Kombat X Xiipord's Trophy/Platinum Save [CUSA00967]
07-26-2017, 03:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's my save for Mortal Kombat X (US edition).
This save is roughly 5-6 fights before reaching level 65, so you can get the Elder God trophy.
I know with this save you can get all the trophies regarding character variations, fatalities, and sorts of that.
The faction trophies should pop as well, try level them up and they'll pop.
As soon as you get level 65, this is a platinum save basically.
If you guys get other trophies to pop, comment down below so others know.

Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.
Key if needed is !mtCsAk3UxZIiViNGszHtQmWrFVpAIBBImUtAQyEtVA8
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-26-2019 at 02:24 PM. Reason: title

The following 55 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

abekhiti5, Akeemi14, alwasty, balomba, BIO9527, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, BugMeNot10, chains72778, ColombiA07, coritanos, crackmax, Cris242cris7, danilo_BR, Dark_moon, David perla, Devilsar, Djymm676, dragonphyer, edtroo, EduReptilia, Egor4ikGAme, Federico-Nicolas, foco, hess47, HW99, Javad134, Kai13, Kingdom, Logan_Sony, Madureira, Magnofelipe, MagnoSilvaRocha, mashhoodniki, mdi122116, mokozan, niaoren, Nico0905, Oliver-H-Arias, omarboflot, pokemonmaster1998, Poltro98, power9812, Ps3games4me, randdd, Revolution, Shadow_dragon, sire.maesta, snahp888, Solomon, wagneraquino, Wiston2014, Wosley, Xomination, youki0510
04-01-2018, 02:46 AM #20
UPDATE: Return Kustomer Trophy is a little glitchy so you may have to play more matches in order to get the trophy

Granted that I’ve played the game a few times before this save and already have some of the trophies playing with two controllers, these are the trophies that popped up for me using this game save plus a guide. You can achieve 99% of these trophies with this one game save:

-Pledge Yourself: (I have no way of knowing if this auto pops the trophy because I’ve played a bit but if you want your trophies legit, just play a little bit using your own save to get to Faction level 5 before using this save,very easy!!)

-Well Rounded: (Choose Scorpion and play a gameSmile)

-DIE WILL YOU: (Hit the invasion boss at least once, if it doesn’t work make sure to hit them when they have no armor)

-Respected Fighter: ( You cannot, I repeat cannot get this trophy from any save including this one, I boosted this with 3 other people in a create a room online and killed each of them multiple times having them reward me with 10 respect each time granting me 30 Respect each match for 34 matches, find as many people to boost with for this trophy to make it easier and faster)

-That’s How You Do It: (If you suck like me no homo, skip every damn one of those hard tutorials and get the trophy like the cheaters we are, haha)

-Terrifying Encounter: ( Enter the Krypt and literally roam around until a beast attack’s you, if nothing happens, enter the Spider Cave in the top right hand corner of the map by using the touch pad and walk around, you should get it, btw if you fear scary things, watch outSmile)

-Hit The Dojo: ( Enter practice mode in single player)

-Jump Ship: ( Change your faction every single time to a different one, you can change them back to back)

-A New Beginning/ There is a Ruler: ( I skipped the whole story mode, because I’ve played it already and it’s hard lol... but if you want the trophy fast skip every fight and the two trophies shall be yours in about 20 minutes depending how fast you are)

Trolling: ( Crouch 30 times...In a very easy match if u have two controllers it will be easier, during the second round of the fatality sequence spam the down d-pad button 30 times to get the trophy)

-Only a Real Master: (Best if used with two controllers, play offline and have your opponent beat you up to 10% health on the SECOND ROUND! And then when s/he’s done using your first controller beat them from 100% health to 0%)

-Time Out: (Best To get this trophy offline and play against a weak bot or one that doesn’t attack, make sure you have more health and let the time run out to win, don’t kill them)

-Tower Kompetitor: ( complete a single tower, if it’s hard use the skips during each fight by pausing and skipping)

-No Loyalty:(Currently it’s Rank 46 jut play a match online and or offline and the trophy should pop)

-Master: (I believe if you just play a match it will unlock, if it doesn’t, choose and play all three of scorpions variations)

-Bloody Good Time: (Perform a fatality with any character, if it’s hard to do use an easy fatality with Scorpion R2 + Square)

-Dark Future: (This trophy should auto pop on playing a complete match a.k.a. two rounds, if it doesn’t choose scorpion and do a brutality. That requires you to complete certain moves during a match and when the opponent is low on health then proceed to round two to complete the combo of your desired brutality)

-Straight Power(Perform a Fatality with Scorpion, if it’s hard use a easy Fatality R2 + square)

-Need A Doctor: (Use Scorpion and play game when you have your X-Ray press R2 + L2 in order to hit the opponent)

-Tower God: (Complete a Living Tower with any character or use skips to hasten the process)

-Tower Warrior: (Play and complete a Living Tower with any one character, I used Kung Lao, use skips to hasten the process)

-The Kollector: (I forgot how I got this, but I think if you just play online or view your modifiers it unlocks the trophy...if this doesn’t work just get the other trophies and it should pop anytime)

-Unstoppable: (Go online and play any match as long as it’s online, if it doesn’t pop then you must play a few more matches)

-Knockout: (Use Kitana and use her X- Ray to land a hit on an opponent by pressing L2 and R2 , can be achieved offline or online)

-Tower Master: (I edited the save to have unlimited Skips before I used XiiPords save using Save Wizard, if he does have Skips just go to Main Menu>One Player>Towers> Living Towers> easiest and shortest Tower> play it and skip each fight by pausing during fight)

-Royalty: (Best if you have a boosting partner...Go to Main Menu>Online> Rooms>Create a Room of your own and invite your partner, if you can’t invite them have them look for your created room in the lobby. I’ve noticed the servers are weird, if so back out to main menu and quickly spam x straight to create a room and it will work)

-Elder God: (You’re at lvl 64 just level once to get the trophy, any mode will suffice)

-Dropping Fools: ( Win a ranked 1v1 match, if you lose reload the save from the Flash Drive. XiiPord is a high level so what I did was ask for a mercy from the other player and just let them beat them once lol Smile )

-Faction Champion: (Rank 46 Just level up through MainMenu> Faction>War Tower and skip fights. It’s best to equip border sets with Faction experience boosts to reach it faster.. I got 550 experience each match...took me like 10 minutes)

-Jumping Bean: (Literally jump 30 times in a match)

-Finish Him: (you should have this by now, if you dont just perform a fatality in a match using any character)

-It’s a Gusher: (Spill 1000 pints of blood. You should have this trophy by the end of this list, if you don’t, just go to practice and have the AI do nothing and fight awaySmile)

-Giving Respect: (Play a KOTH match and give respect, doesn’t matter how much. Plus you don’t have to be the main fighter to give respect)

-Almighty: (Complete a Test Your Might Tower, hahahaha good luck on this one...I changed my button assignments on my PlayStation in the PS4 settings to get this one, not the game settings...I also had my brother use the right side of the controller and I used the left...I swear to God this is hard and I was sweating afterwards...

****I wanna say thank you to XIIPORD for all the help and saves s/he provided the community on NextGenUpdate, I wouldn’t have some platinums if it wasn’t for you and the community...I thought it would be nice to clarify these trophies for you...the other trophies in this game are easily obtainable, if you need more help go to PlayStationtrophies.org for help. I believe everyone should help in giving back to making this site the best it can be whether it’s something small or big Smile
Last edited by Sb_Slim_ ; 04-04-2018 at 11:31 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Sb_Slim_ for this useful post:

Djymm676, Kaiiyon, Magnofelipe, sire.maesta, taker394
05-18-2018, 11:49 PM #21
NatanLuis
Save Point
friend how many points of respect are there to give 1000?
05-22-2018, 06:07 PM #22
Kai13
Gobble
Awesome! Thanks
05-25-2018, 08:01 AM #23
Awesome!
thanks you Smile
01-22-2019, 08:00 PM #24
Anything for I'm Number 1 and Juggernaut trophies?
01-23-2019, 06:45 AM #25
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
Anything for I'm Number 1 and Juggernaut trophies?

So, I won a Tower Battle and it gave me the Juggernaut Trophy but not the I'm Number 1 Trophy which is required to have before the Juggernaut one.
10-16-2019, 12:35 AM #26
link :(
10-25-2019, 06:19 PM #27
beachguy26
Save Point
Does this work for XL also?
10-25-2019, 06:47 PM #28
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by beachguy26 View Post
Does this work for XL also?

If the XL version has the same CUSA code then it should be
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo