07-26-2017, 05:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guy's its my save sniper elite 4 authentic plus. You need do mission 3 for get 2 trophy authentic plus dlc.

I am frustrated by the game this difficulty is very hardcore...

Good trophies guy's !
You must login or register to view this content.

For get trophy if you play coop you need to be host in the game. If you play coop, host put start and tell your friend to put the C4 lunch a grenade on the c4 and leave the game at the same time for finish mission and get 2 trophies.

Thanks xSOADx for translation :

The goal of mission 3 is to plant the C4 on the bridge where the train is located. If you play coop, the person who is NOT the host plants the C4 and throws a grenade onto it, at the moment he throws the grenade he really quickly needs to quit the session. The person who IS host needs to pause the game right after the C4 is planted until there will be a cinematic this way the game counts the mission completed and both authentic+ trophies will unlock

This is all to avoid sniping the C4 from distance because aiming on authentic+ is really hard

P.S. if the cinematic wont start its because the person who is NOT the host took to much time to leave the game so the game counts you death on the bridge
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-01-2019 at 04:26 PM. Reason: title

The following 24 users say thank you to jack7777 for this useful post:

AndreTan, BASIA2001, BigTrain, Cloud, cschtreiffe00, Death1127, don_smith, Gantz.KG, hackstraiker, ignored467, jdjfhfbrjeu32, KleberMishima, le0n, mark1, MAXXIS64, MusicGamer, ozma, PL_ViPeR, Thelozigamer161, tvbkcok, Uniastra, Wosley, xSOADx, zBlackoutz
01-18-2018, 08:53 PM #20
Can i get "The best of the best of the best" trophy from this savegame? If yes explain please
01-20-2018, 06:01 PM #21
Anyone!!
02-02-2018, 08:59 AM #22
Originally posted by Ahmed
Can i get "The best of the best of the best" trophy from this savegame? If yes explain please

Yes if you finish mission 3 in authentic + you can obtain all difficulty trophy + no manual save. But if you want just authentic trophy i think if you play last mission in easy difficult you can obtain it because i have finish all mission in authentic difficulty
02-02-2018, 09:55 AM #23
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
no manual save not unlock
02-04-2018, 11:38 AM #24
Originally posted by jack7777 View Post
Yes if you finish mission 3 in authentic + you can obtain all difficulty trophy + no manual save. But if you want just authentic trophy i think if you play last mission in easy difficult you can obtain it because i have finish all mission in authentic difficulty

So if i play mission 3 in authentic + i will get the no manual save trophy (authentic) ?
02-08-2018, 08:42 PM #25
Originally posted by Ahmed
So if i play mission 3 in authentic + i will get the no manual save trophy (authentic) ?

you get all trophy difficulty + trophy without manual save, i have never use manual save in my game
03-10-2018, 02:41 PM #26
PL_ViPeR
Bounty hunter
I have authentic + trophys. not the another difficult trophiies -.-
04-09-2018, 10:16 PM #27
big thanks, very helpfull save
05-12-2018, 11:29 AM #28
Thank for the help!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo