07-30-2017, 11:36 AM #1
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just platinumed chain of memories this weekend as i mentioned last week, took around 30hr, the save i upload sora and riku are both completed saves, story and bosses mini games all done, im unsure if it will work if you beat it again it may pop the proud, undefeated and other difficulty trophies,

Save 1 -

Natural Player Sora
Proud Player Sora
Record Keeper Sora
Card Master Sora
Character Professor Sora

Requisites -
Collect Neoshadow card (Took me about 40min farming...)
Complete floor 13 again.
Kill one enemy

Save 2 -

Road to Dawn
Novice Player Riku
Natural Player Riku
Proud Player Riku

Requisites -
Complete Floor BF1 again.
unable to get trophies for B12 and B8, you'll have to do these manually again..

Save 3 -

Character Professor Riku
Record Keeper Riku
Duel Master

Requisites -
Perform 2 more successful Duels and win battle.

Save 4/5 - Of no use as covered by other saves.

Save 6 -

Level Master Riku
Hard Hitter

Requisites -
Kill one more enemy and assign all skill points.

Save 7 -

Moogle Mogul
Regular Customer

Requisites -
Sell a card in the Moogle room.
Sell cards so you have 20,000 points then buy 20,000 worth of items.

You must login or register to view this content.

Save 1 - Kill one more enemy - Level 99 Sora
Save 2 - Treasure hunter. go to treasure room 2 rooms away and open chest
Save 3 - Sleight Master - Create new treasure room in current zone and loot last Sleight.
Save 10 - Regular Customer - Create a moogle room and purchase all his cards (much quicker than previous save)

Tested by monkey 177, big thanks to you for that.

save 1 like 4 preemptive attack (Interceptor)
save 2 modify deck 30 times (Expert Deck Builder)
save 4 beat vexen (Confronting the Darkness)
save 5 beat riku (Challenge from the Inner Darkness)

EDIT2: treasure hunter pop after another found treasure (Removed , Dead Link)

a few other trophy saves were made and posted in this link here for decks, rooms, card breaks and so on
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-30-2019 at 03:49 PM.

The following 39 users say thank you to ady for this useful post:

ai470143920, amansangar, Anas014, Antonios9393, asderek, BlackAshyAsian69, Byroncode, chaoszage, cristiandavoval, dante.salomone, dontan, evildrake, georgydann, gowhawx, Grumpyfelo, Half-A-Hash, ignored467, kanekiyeager96, Kreaty, letmesignup, mai231, manymuitos, mazeplayer, mbandrea, Monkey177, mr-j, NguyenHa, Notaru, omar_almozini, PlayerZero, playstationstorebruker, RPGAddict, Seabook, Shenmuelover, stuart1001, xSOADx, zaykin25, zayneisaacs
08-14-2017, 11:21 AM #11
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Nice Happy if you can be a little more specific with the guide for wat kind of trophies it unlocks then i can add it in the database 😄
08-14-2017, 12:19 PM #12
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by WosleyBE
Nice Happy if you can be a little more specific with the guide for wat kind of trophies it unlocks then i can add it in the database ��

Ill have to set up another profile to try test some things next weekend if i get the time, ill pm you once i can confirm some things

The following user thanked ady for this useful post:

Wosley
08-14-2017, 04:45 PM #13
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ady View Post
Ill have to set up another profile to try test some things next weekend if i get the time, ill pm you once i can confirm some things

nice nice Smile
08-15-2017, 08:26 AM #14
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer

This game was terrible so couldn't put myself through actually playing it past an initial beginner playthrough at this time, even with save wizard cheats!!
Unfortunately i don't have any saves to upload other than whats got from story non missable trophies.

However decided to test these to see what unlocked, so thank you for these saves asknow it was a mega grind

Save 1 -

Natural Player Sora
Proud Player Sora
Record Keeper Sora
Card Master Sora
Character Professor Sora

Requisites -
Collect Neoshadow card (Took me about 40min farming...)
Complete floor 13 again.
Kill one enemy

Save 2 -

Road to Dawn
Novice Player Riku
Natural Player Riku
Proud Player Riku

Requisites -
Complete Floor BF1 again.
unable to get trophies for B12 and B8, you'll have to do these manually again..

Save 3 -

Character Professor Riku
Record Keeper Riku
Duel Master

Requisites -
Perform 2 more successful Duels and win battle.

Save 4/5 - Of no use as covered by other saves.

Save 6 -

Level Master Riku
Hard Hitter

Requisites -
Kill one more enemy and assign all skill points.

Save 7 -

Moogle Mogul
Regular Customer

Requisites -
Sell a card in the Moogle room.
Sell cards so you have 20,000 points then buy 20,000 worth of items.

Looking at the remaining trophies, the consuming ones are as follows

Card Master Riku
Level Master Sora
Sleight Master
Expert Deck Builder.

Maybe hex editing can help speed these up, however im not very experienced with that
08-15-2017, 03:46 PM #15
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
I managed to find a few more please find my save uploaded and what trophies unlock.

Save 3 - Sleight Master - Create new treasure room in current zone and loot last Sleight.
Save 10 - Regular Customer - Create a moogle room and purchase all his cards (much quicker than previous save)

Please can someone help provide saves for the following... It would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Room Creator
Interceptor
Card Breaker
Story teller Riku
Card Master Riku
Challege from the inner Darkness
Confronting the Darkness
Expert Deck Builder

Loes

The following user thanked Monkey177 for this useful post:

ady
08-15-2017, 06:45 PM #16
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Monkey177 View Post
I managed to find a few more please find my save uploaded and what trophies unlock.

Please can someone help provide saves for the following... It would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Room Creator
Interceptor
Card Breaker
Story teller Riku
Card Master Riku
Challege from the inner Darkness
Confronting the Darkness
Expert Deck Builder

Loes

Big thanks for testing the saves pal, I'm surprised a few of the one you need didn't pop from the main save, room creater, interceptor expert deck builder, I may have a save for these, card master riku though I'm afraid you'd have to play through riku story once, luckily though you are guaranteed to get the enemy card just for killing it on riku

The following user thanked ady for this useful post:

Monkey177
08-15-2017, 09:58 PM #17
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
Big thanks for testing the saves pal, I'm surprised a few of the one you need didn't pop from the main save, room creater, interceptor expert deck builder, I may have a save for these, card master riku though I'm afraid you'd have to play through riku story once, luckily though you are guaranteed to get the enemy card just for killing it on riku

It seems those trophies only pop on the exact number, not retro active! :(
I did find the break card value in advanced mode and changed to 1499 but it still dint unlock after 1 more break.
Based on your number 1 save the current break value was 2730, i changed both instances also :(

I had no luck finding values for the 300 rooms and 500 deck edits.
08-16-2017, 05:28 AM #18
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Monkey177 View Post
It seems those trophies only pop on the exact number, not retro active! :(
I did find the break card value in advanced mode and changed to 1499 but it still dint unlock after 1 more break.
Based on your number 1 save the current break value was 2730, i changed both instances also :(

I had no luck finding values for the 300 rooms and 500 deck edits.

luckily the room one and deck edits are actually really quick, since all saves have all cards unlocked run through first area open all and leave, take maybe 15min, the deck one is even quicker, add a card, go back and back, then add another rinse and repeat, once deck is full remove one at a time, but same method
08-20-2017, 02:59 PM #19
RPGAddict
Little One
Cant get the treasure hunter and the regolar buyer on monkey saves, treasure dont pop and regolar buyer after a while u cant purchase more cards
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo