07-30-2017, 10:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Saveset Is Complete

This Set Covers Every Trophy For Platinum

Each save will have a number and description in the archive for how to pop the trophy, as well as earning them in a legitimate order.

The Average Platinum time for this game is between 120-200 hours so keep that in mind when using these saves.

After clicking each link, click the white arrow on the top right to download the full archive!

This Saveset was made using the US Disc version of the game and when region swap is possible will allow use for all 4 stacks of the game.
They are US/EU, Japan, Chinese, and Korean.

First thing you want to do is start a new game so you can earn the first trophy that pops after the cutscenes.
Trophy Nostalgic For The 80's

All Saves in one Archive
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Thank you to all contributors for completion of this set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-12-2018 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Save set completed

The following 796 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

007anas, 0fox, 123454321, 179084986, 61891918, 66GraF66, A_B_Y, 小陳陳, a653475, abosaud09, AC3fan, acemorgan, acjspider, Acroshot, Adamson-Alvar, adolphskye, aeneax, ahoystan, ailanlrayaz, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alian, alinsson, allanhu313, Allen-Jay-Reyes, allychew, alreadyinuse, Amazinggamer334, Amirthekiller, Anas014, Anax2xtc, Andrew-W, Anelikaa, anglee, ansongj, Anthony-Kaiawe, AntiFog, Aost, appleze, aqilaiman, Arckeus, Ariel1596, ArmChairWarrior, Armhanzas, ARTHURIUSS, Ash0u0_, at0mic punk, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Auron94, averagedude, avextrax, aye123, aymanos1986, azevedus, aznxmtg, Balinha, BallsDeep69420, balukbc1989, BASIA2001, Batiigool777, Battlemon, bd_black55, Bearbro, beefRockchest, Behi_error, Berak11, BestSenpai, Big OOH, BigBirdBrazzy, bigwil1870, BlackjackXIII, blacklist444, blackmustang58, bladebro75, BlankReg, BlazeRelas, BlericCleast, BloodWolf007, bluedawn, bobmang, Bomb_Perignon, bongboy12, boostingus, bootiz, Bottega, Brenden66666, brokolo, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, bryan845, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, BuggedGarden, burntlink, cactustrav77 and 696 other users.
10-12-2017, 01:22 AM #92
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
I'm assuming there's no way I can use this then, until a region resigner comes out?

I did see the game has cheats but im not sure if it has Advanced Mode

You might can Re Region it With Save Wizard
You must login or register to view this content.
10-12-2017, 01:22 AM #93
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
I'm assuming there's no way I can use this then, until a region resigner comes out?

you can...i used these to region resign (although i have to use both savewizard and cybergadget separately). The only thing is can't reregion the colesseum one because savewizard doesn't support advance for profile saves for this game. Also the LEGEND one doesn't unlock trophy for me even though I am on Legend.
10-12-2017, 01:24 AM #94
Originally posted by WC View Post
you can...i used these to region resign (although i have to use both savewizard and cybergadget separately). The only thing is can't reregion the colesseum one because savewizard doesn't support advance for profile saves for this game. Also the LEGEND one doesn't unlock trophy for me even though I am on Legend.

Any chance I can bum those re regioned saves off you? Also did you do the advanced method? I have savewizard, but not really that knowledgeable with hex.
10-12-2017, 02:15 AM #95
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
Any chance I can bum those re regioned saves off you? Also did you do the advanced method? I have savewizard, but not really that knowledgeable with hex.

I dont have knowledge at all, in fact, I know nothing of it...just do this:

1) Open the Save and resign to your profile (it won't be your region at this point, but rather just resigned to your profile)
2) Once resigned to your profile, open the resigned via Advance Mode
3) Once loaded, save it to your desktop (it's the icon on the top right, I beleived it looked like a paper)
4) Open that file with HXD and simply Select All then Copy (or cut)
5) Paste that copied text into Notepad (or similar)
6) Delete all the space (if Notepad, hit CTRL and H, put a single space on Find, tab down to replace and select REPLACE ALL on the right side) then Copy the entire Code on the Notepad
7) Once that's done, go back to Save Wizard (or Cybergadget), open any save (preferably in the same slot as resigned) from your region of the same game via Advance Mode, go to the very first bit (top left) of the hex, then use Autotyper or similar to paste the contents from Notepad
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Just wait, it will take about 10 minutes
9) Save it in Savewizard before you exit
10) Move the save on to your ps4

Do note, not all saves will work (like Persona 5). In order to see if it works reregion, basically do the steps 1 through 4 on both region and compare how many lines. if they are the same it will work, other wise, most likely not
10-24-2017, 10:53 PM #96
satan945
Save Point
After 2 hours batting, I did it.

Thanks
Last edited by satan945 ; 10-25-2017 at 05:08 AM.
11-03-2017, 07:35 AM #97
so technically it might be possible to change it to Chinese saves using Savewizard? or is that EU/US only and I need the cyberwidget as well? I have the Chinese version of the game, and no experience yet with advance mode.
11-03-2017, 08:42 AM #98
luix
Little One
Originally posted by tsubasa View Post
so technically it might be possible to change it to Chinese saves using Savewizard? or is that EU/US only and I need the cyberwidget as well? I have the Chinese version of the game, and no experience yet with advance mode.

technically it is possible, yes. SW supports games from asian region, except japan. the version from the HK psn store is supported by SW (Ryu Ga Gotoku 0: Chikai No Basyo (Chinese Ver.)) -> CUSA01887. there's also another asian version on the list of supported games -> CUSA06130.
check your CUSA# and give it a try and you will see if you can use this saves.

greets luix

The following user thanked luix for this useful post:

tsubasa
11-06-2017, 02:23 AM #99
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by MrLibido View Post
thanks for the save set man Claps, just resign and reregioning 50 completion one to europe version, and its work

here i reregion climax battle save from Andrew Raukens to US ver hope its works
You must login or register to view this content.

the file = You must login or register to view this content.

all credit to him

Sorry to bother you. But I want to ask how to re-region a save that not supported by SW or SE? I see SW haven't supported system save which include climax battle progress of the game. How did you do that.
11-06-2017, 08:58 AM #100
MrLibido
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
Sorry to bother you. But I want to ask how to re-region a save that not supported by SW or SE? I see SW haven't supported system save which include climax battle progress of the game. How did you do that.

It's before patched by sw team, there a trick to mod system file just by simply renaming it to game data 1-20

The following user thanked MrLibido for this useful post:

raito_kun
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo