07-30-2017, 10:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Saveset Is Complete

This Set Covers Every Trophy For Platinum

Each save will have a number and description in the archive for how to pop the trophy, as well as earning them in a legitimate order.

The Average Platinum time for this game is between 120-200 hours so keep that in mind when using these saves.

After clicking each link, click the white arrow on the top right to download the full archive!

This Saveset was made using the US Disc version of the game and when region swap is possible will allow use for all 4 stacks of the game.
They are US/EU, Japan, Chinese, and Korean.

First thing you want to do is start a new game so you can earn the first trophy that pops after the cutscenes.
Trophy Nostalgic For The 80's

All Saves in one Archive
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Thank you to all contributors for completion of this set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-12-2018 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Save set completed

The following 794 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

007anas, 0fox, 123454321, 179084986, 61891918, 66GraF66, A_B_Y, 小陳陳, a653475, abosaud09, AC3fan, acemorgan, acjspider, Acroshot, Adamson-Alvar, adolphskye, aeneax, ahoystan, ailanlrayaz, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alian, alinsson, allanhu313, Allen-Jay-Reyes, allychew, alreadyinuse, Amazinggamer334, Amirthekiller, Anas014, Anax2xtc, Andrew-W, Anelikaa, anglee, ansongj, Anthony-Kaiawe, AntiFog, Aost, appleze, aqilaiman, Arckeus, Ariel1596, ArmChairWarrior, Armhanzas, ARTHURIUSS, Ash0u0_, at0mic punk, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Auron94, averagedude, avextrax, aye123, aymanos1986, azevedus, aznxmtg, Balinha, BallsDeep69420, balukbc1989, BASIA2001, Batiigool777, Battlemon, bd_black55, Bearbro, beefRockchest, Behi_error, Berak11, BestSenpai, Big OOH, BigBirdBrazzy, bigwil1870, BlackjackXIII, blacklist444, blackmustang58, bladebro75, BlankReg, BlazeRelas, BlericCleast, BloodWolf007, bluedawn, bobmang, Bomb_Perignon, bongboy12, boostingus, bootiz, Bottega, Brenden66666, brokolo, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, bryan845, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, BuggedGarden, burntlink, cactustrav77 and 694 other users.
12-11-2018, 08:15 AM #137
hey, thx for save set I beat the game on legendary but trophy doesn't pop up! just let other people know!
12-12-2018, 03:04 PM #138
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Amir-As View Post
hey, thx for save set I beat the game on legendary but trophy doesn't pop up! just let other people know!

Had you already unlocked Legendary Difficulty? Could be wrong but believe the game won't recognize that you beat it on Legendary if it's your first time beating it, since that's what unlocks Legendary to begin with. If my guess is right, then try loading up same save again and beating it again, but leave your profile save intact so the game knows you've already unlocked that difficulty.
12-13-2018, 04:11 AM #139
I had unlocked legendary difficulty I tried but nothing happened again! I guess I have to do it by my self for this trophy btw other save worked perfectly thanks again!
12-13-2018, 03:04 PM #140
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Amir-As View Post
I had unlocked legendary difficulty I tried but nothing happened again! I guess I have to do it by my self for this trophy btw other save worked perfectly thanks again!

Only other advice I could provide is to make sure, when you copy the save back over from USB, to only copy the manual save, and not the profile save (save 99 if you look at the file structure), since the save might have been modded to Legendary difficulty, meaning if you copied them both back over it might be resetting it back to a state where you never unlocked Legendary. Or some other save you used might have had a profile save where Legendary was not yet unlocked. Either way, when going for this trophy, once you unlock it on your profile, just go for the trophy and don't over-ride your own profile save until after you've unlocked it either with a save here or through your own efforts. Again, profile save is labeled 99 if you look at it on a computer. If like some of the other Yakuza games, it also unlocks after all the credits so make sure you wait and don't skip anything just to be safe.
12-31-2018, 08:55 AM #141
Plz help me someone.I only need climax battle for platinum.I have CUSA07615 version of game.THis save set ownt help me for this trophy because i cant re region 99 save.
12-31-2018, 03:52 PM #142
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by volcy123 View Post
Plz help me someone.I only need climax battle for platinum.I have CUSA07615 version of game.THis save set ownt help me for this trophy because i cant re region 99 save.

MrLibido (great name - stay away from my daughter) offered a fix for this on page 12 of this same thread and it seemed to work for at least one person. The fix is to rename that 99 file to something between 1 and 20, since Save Wizard cannot read past 20. You MIGHT have to rename it back to 99 again after you re-region, in order for your game to recognize it properly, but I am unsure.
12-31-2018, 03:55 PM #143
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

MrLibido (great name - stay away from my daughter) offered a fix for this on page 12 of this same thread and it seemed to work for at least one person. The fix is to rename that 99 file to something between 1 and 20, since Save Wizard cannot read past 20. You MIGHT have to rename it back to 99 again after you re-region, in order for your game to recognize it properly, but I am unsure.

i finally found correct save but this time icant make last ultimate climax challange :(
01-01-2019, 01:07 AM #144
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

i finally found correct save but this time icant make last ultimate climax challange :(

The way I got through a lot of those challenges was by using the doge mechanic. A lot of the time when you dodge, it builds up quite a bit of Heat, usually enough for a Heat move. So just lock on to an enemy, dodge around and then use the special moves until they're done. In that challenge and some others, you gain back some health in between challenges, and that one's long but it's not so bad if you use that mechanic because you're often only fighting one person at a time so as long as you keep dodging you should be fine. For that one I stayed in either Dragon or Brawler, and I think I switched to Rush only for one where I was having trouble clearing out the room of the lesser enemies which do appear in some rounds. There's a Heat move available in Dragon style and maybe other forms as well that's just R1 and triangle that's pretty handy because it makes it easier to dodge when you need to, and if you're lucky you'll accidentally land a Tiger Drop.

A lot of people rely on the Tiger Drop counter move (not a heat move but also R1 and Triangle when someone is about to attack) to get through the Climax battles, which is really powerful and does make them a lot shorter. I have trouble timing that right and because of that leave myself open to a lot of damage so find it's safer to go with the doge, Heat move, repeat), even if it's slower. But if you can get that timing right, it's used for the much harder Climax battles. The thing about the last one is just that it's so long, so if you make a mistake during a round you have to start all over again, but no particular round is that bad since they're each just regular boss battles in normal difficulty from the game.

Best of luck.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

volcy123
01-01-2019, 10:17 AM #145

Thank you soooooo muchhhhh!!!! i did it finally after your help. God bless you.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo