07-30-2017, 10:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Saveset Is Complete

This Set Covers Every Trophy For Platinum

Each save will have a number and description in the archive for how to pop the trophy, as well as earning them in a legitimate order.

The Average Platinum time for this game is between 120-200 hours so keep that in mind when using these saves.

After clicking each link, click the white arrow on the top right to download the full archive!

This Saveset was made using the US Disc version of the game and when region swap is possible will allow use for all 4 stacks of the game.
They are US/EU, Japan, Chinese, and Korean.

First thing you want to do is start a new game so you can earn the first trophy that pops after the cutscenes.
Trophy Nostalgic For The 80's

All Saves in one Archive
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Thank you to all contributors for completion of this set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-12-2018 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Save set completed

The following 794 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

007anas, 0fox, 123454321, 179084986, 61891918, 66GraF66, A_B_Y, 小陳陳, a653475, abosaud09, AC3fan, acemorgan, acjspider, Acroshot, Adamson-Alvar, adolphskye, aeneax, ahoystan, ailanlrayaz, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alian, alinsson, allanhu313, Allen-Jay-Reyes, allychew, alreadyinuse, Amazinggamer334, Amirthekiller, Anas014, Anax2xtc, Andrew-W, Anelikaa, anglee, ansongj, Anthony-Kaiawe, AntiFog, Aost, appleze, aqilaiman, Arckeus, Ariel1596, ArmChairWarrior, Armhanzas, ARTHURIUSS, Ash0u0_, at0mic punk, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Auron94, averagedude, avextrax, aye123, aymanos1986, azevedus, aznxmtg, Balinha, BallsDeep69420, balukbc1989, BASIA2001, Batiigool777, Battlemon, bd_black55, Bearbro, beefRockchest, Behi_error, Berak11, BestSenpai, Big OOH, BigBirdBrazzy, bigwil1870, BlackjackXIII, blacklist444, blackmustang58, bladebro75, BlankReg, BlazeRelas, BlericCleast, BloodWolf007, bluedawn, bobmang, Bomb_Perignon, bongboy12, boostingus, bootiz, Bottega, Brenden66666, brokolo, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, bryan845, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, BuggedGarden, burntlink, cactustrav77 and 694 other users.
08-31-2017, 11:48 AM #29
Originally posted by jspotter View Post
Here is my contribution to this thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

There are 2 saves, both are US. The first save is at the final checkpoint for the legendary trophy. You should have enough weapons to complete easily. The second save of for 100%. You are at 99+%, just waiting to complete the batting mini game. For the life of me, I cannot complete this. If someone could get up to 80% or so and reupload, that would great. Please test these saves...

I'll add these to the main post later, thanks.
08-31-2017, 05:43 PM #30
Both of those saves put me near the batting cage in Premium Adventure on Easy, no Legend one at the checkpoint?
Last edited by Zekahn ; 08-31-2017 at 05:46 PM.
08-31-2017, 06:32 PM #31
jspotter
Save Point
Sorry, I must has zipped the wrong one. I'll check this evening.

Do either one put you at 99% completion?
08-31-2017, 07:11 PM #32

Yes, Save #4 only has the 1 thing missing for 100%.
08-31-2017, 09:12 PM #33
manabyte77
Little One

You've just restore my faith in US uploaders Smile. I just opened a media fire account, and I'll give my first crack at uploading tonight. Thank you SO much for this!!
08-31-2017, 10:10 PM #34
I've got a save for Eye of the Dragon and Tiger (Collect all parts) in case anyone needs it. Feel free to add it to the collection.

You just need to do an equipment search in E. Asia and pick the first location Underground Market, then the third option (Prince) gives the guaranteed Petroleum Coke part, which as the last part should unlock the trophy after getting the results.

08-31-2017, 10:22 PM #35
Originally posted by Zekahn View Post
I've got a save for Eye of the Dragon and Tiger (Collect all parts) in case anyone needs it. Feel free to add it to the collection.

You just need to do an equipment search in E. Asia and pick the first location Underground Market, then the third option (Prince) gives the guaranteed Petroleum Coke part, which as the last part should unlock the trophy after getting the results.

I will add it and credit you in the first post thanks!

The following user thanked AkumaNYC for this useful post:

Zekahn
08-31-2017, 10:34 PM #36
going to continue finishing up the chapter saves, and missable trophies. since we now have legendary and 100% completion save I can rush through. I have all substories save ready once I hit the last chapter as well. once that playthrough is done I will work on the climax battles and this set will be complete. Thanks for the contributions guys lets finish this up! I have Kiwami on the way!
08-31-2017, 10:50 PM #37
broie1
Haxor!
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
going to continue finishing up the chapter saves, and missable trophies. since we now have legendary and 100% completion save I can rush through. I have all substories save ready once I hit the last chapter as well. once that playthrough is done I will work on the climax battles and this set will be complete. Thanks for the contributions guys lets finish this up! I have Kiwami on the way!

Whenever you get around to doing the climax battles, is it possible to let one of Majima's battles the last to complete? I can't clear ultimate battle 6 with Kiryu for the life of me :(
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo