Post: Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) - Trophy Save sets 1 & 2 - [CUSA00419]
07-31-2017, 02:40 PM #1
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody!

I share with you my GTA 5 saves which unlocks trophies. Cool Man (aka Tustin)
Big thanks to xTheSolutionNOT for re-region it to EU in his thread You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHY SET #1

TROPHIES:

Base Game:
- Show Off 0:10
- Close Shave 1:49
- Waste Management 4:44
- Career Criminal (100%) 6:58

Rockstar Editor:
- Animal Lover 7:21
- First Time Director 7:21
- Cryptozoologist 7:21
- Location Scout 8:05
- Method Actor 8:33
- Cult Movie 8:48
- Ensemble Piece 8:48
- Humans of Los Santos 9:15

VIDEO:

TROPHY SET #2 with "SOLID GOLD, BABY!"

TROPHIES:
- Multi-Disciplined 0:04
- A New Perspective 0:04
- San Andreas Sightseer 0:04
- A Mystery, Solved 0:18
- From Beyond the Stars 1:37
- A Lot of Cheddar 2:36
- Solid Gold, Baby! 3:36

VIDEO:

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    [url=https://mega.nz/#F!5rJGiLDY!AySdhGmkdlh7V09IstEENg]MEGA[/url]
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-11-2018 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Updated

The following 145 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

يويو, 978328, Abed86, abolfazl090, abufhad, acyice, aeneax, agnogueira, AgonizingDemon, ajh5424, alwasty, amoney3737, angel_man, AnnieKyojin, armonwick, averagedude, babayagabilly, Bartowski, Big-BosS_BR, bluesky89757, Bross, Buddhaa615, Cabecadeovo, cerdrac, Chronosphere, clicksn2005, Cloud, ColombiA07, Cris242cris7, danilo_BR, Dijm, Dipper, DJR_Supreme, don_smith, 🇬‌🇮‌🇬‌🇮‌🇴‌, Ecclesia, Eddy072, EmoZio, FallenSoldier, fiyrso, GabrielMst, Gangsta33, GelsonSilva, Ali D Killer, gledsonfalcao, gohst99, gozmet, gr82b61, GUNNA, HanSo, HenryXD1231, Himo, Hklj, hoarau, hoseyni5165, HW99, idrees, igors, imz, Indovisual, isigo, J3llyfish, Javierex22, JayCR, jessiexyz1234, [email protected], joaoemaria, Joeyyousif, JohnnyDanger, jt5656, JusThatGood, Kamikaze1223, Kampfer666, kiingdemon23, KingOfTheAge, legcya1, Leonrpg, leping, LilyRosse, Luiz77, LukasGuiSenpai, Maiky-May, mancaos, MarceloDestoi, Masa_Lee, mashhoodniki, MawkouX0, moiiejas, MR_QHR, mrmidnight2011, MrWizard, msd997, MsdellBR, nilsonelida, nirvana999, nofire102, NYdragon89, Oliver santiago, ouni3, Owwlz and 45 other users.
04-29-2019, 03:54 PM #74
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by EmoZio View Post
Has anyone understood why he has a lot of saves in the video and we only have one save at 100% where do we start for Trevor? (Save Set 1)

Please make sure you're using the correct link and have unzipped it. The Mega link contains Trophy Set 1 and Trophy Set 2. Set 1 contains 1 save and Set 2 contains 2 saves. The way it's supposed to be set up, each save should be able to pop multiple trophies. Remember to unzip the file, since there are many contents inside, not just a simple CUSA folder.
04-29-2019, 04:26 PM #75
EmoZio
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Has anyone understood why he has a lot of saves in the video and we only have one save at 100% where do we start for Trevor? (Save Set 1)

Please make sure you're using the correct link and have unzipped it. The Mega link contains Trophy Set 1 and Trophy Set 2. Set 1 contains 1 save and Set 2 contains 2 saves. The way it's supposed to be set up, each save should be able to pop multiple trophies. Remember to unzip the file, since there are many contents inside, not just a simple CUSA folder.

I downloaded these saves, got a couple of trophies. BUT, in the post of the video where a completely different save is shown, and the owner of the video refers to this post, and how people understand that it will lead to exactly the same save sets as in the video. People are misleading.
04-30-2019, 01:40 PM #76
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I downloaded these saves, got a couple of trophies. BUT, in the post of the video where a completely different save is shown, and the owner of the video refers to this post, and how people understand that it will lead to exactly the same save sets as in the video. People are misleading.

I have to admit I'm confused at this point. Before you said the issues was that OP "has a lot of saves in the video and we only have one save", emphasis on "one", but now you "downloaded these saves", plural, and have been misled. Has something changed in between your posts on this?

I would like to help, but the more information I have, the easier it will be for me to do that. Some questions below.

Which exact saves are you using (name of the folders, and the save game numbers within those folders), which trophies have you popped, and which trophies are you unable to pop, and what is the issue with those trophies? Are you in the wrong place, or are all of the collectibles already taken, or what? Again, I do not have the EU version but I am quite familiar with the game, so if you describe to me where the save puts you and what's going on (meaning state of collectibles including things like stunt jumps or whatever it is you happen to be going for), I might be able to help a bit more.

Also, based on some other posts you've put in other threads, forgive me for asking but have you played GTA5 before using this save set? I'm asking only because it will allow me to better help. Familiarity with the game helps immensely with getting trophies even from a save set, and if you haven't played it yet, like you hadn't with another save set you downloaded. So if you haven't played GTA5 before, I'll know to be a bit more long-winded in my explanation rather than just assuming you know what to do, what things are, etc.
05-15-2019, 09:43 PM #77
doesnt give a lot i suppose good one to keep it going some things are missing from the second save set the spaceshhp parts however doesnt come on the map
05-16-2019, 02:21 PM #78
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by jayyy_0112 View Post
doesnt give a lot i suppose good one to keep it going some things are missing from the second save set the spaceshhp parts however doesnt come on the map

In another thread discussing this save set after it was re-regioned, it was mentioned that to get it working correctly you might need to erase your own GTA5 savedata first. Obviously back up your saves and keep them safe before doing that. To quote from the other thread, on how to get all the collectibles to work correctly:

"PS4 SAVESET #1 works fine. All you need to do is completely erase your save data in PS4,
before coppying reasigned save file from GTA5EUTROPHYSET1. When the game loads, just confirm
brightness level and then YES for AUTOSAVE. And you start as Michael as shown in the video."
08-01-2019, 11:37 AM #79
MEGA failed to load because of

Filename: moz-extension://fca5793c-8994-4b4f-a768-5e2e4a447d4d/web/ciuvo.js:0
Exception: Script error.

Please click OK to refresh and try again.

If the problem persists, please try disabling all third-party browser extensions, update your browser and MEGA browser extension to the latest version. If that does not help, contact [email protected]

BrowserISad Awesome mozilla/5.0 (windows nt 6.1; win64; x64; rv:68.0) gecko/20100101 firefox/68.0

Static server: https://eu.static.mega.co.nz/3/

The following user thanked Ronald1989 for this useful post:

omarboflot
08-03-2019, 03:01 PM #80
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but the second save "Trophy Set #2" the one intended for "Solid Gold, Baby!" every time I go to resign this save Save Wizard crashes. I've been taking all of the necessary precautions too, like backing up my stuff, & deleting my saves from the flash drive &, etc.

Is there like an updated save or one that Save Wizard won't read as corrupted?
08-03-2019, 05:04 PM #81
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but the second save "Trophy Set #2" the one intended for "Solid Gold, Baby!" every time I go to resign this save Save Wizard crashes. I've been taking all of the necessary precautions too, like backing up my stuff, & deleting my saves from the flash drive &, etc.

Is there like an updated save or one that Save Wizard won't read as corrupted?

I found a workaround for this if you play a save file with 70+ gold, in it & repeat on the missions usually it can pop. I just did that for the one that has 100%, when I did this I replayed the mission he said for "Trophy Save Set #2" & blew up the Paparazzi crew with the RPG, once the game loaded back into its normal world, trophy popped.
04-08-2020, 10:57 PM #82
Thanks bro Claps
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo