Post: METAL GEAR SOLID : THE PHANTOM PAIN (collector trophy) [CUSA01154]
08-07-2017, 12:19 PM #1
Mr.DREX
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); METAL GEAR SOLID : THE PHANTOM PAIN ( collector trophy )

Just Resign & Load them... It will popGeo

You must login or register to view this content.

ThanksTokin
Last edited by aeneax ; 12-02-2019 at 02:46 PM. Reason: title

The following 47 users say thank you to Mr.DREX for this useful post:

abdulrazzak, ado53, ajsking, albokrek, basharsky88, Bigae, Bo00bo19, bobsandbag, Boss1993, captainftw, Daximus-Maximus, Death1127, Dimitri2001, EduReptilia, furia20881, Gagliardi, Jefferson, Kertha999, khalil-abd, kiki1941, KrystalX, Liensis, llol70444, Luiz77, Makec, mashhoodniki, Maxwell, migale, Monkey177, MonsterZinkk, Nizar_asma, Practical94, PS4Gamer1987, Rajes, raperorapero, repair2, RICOMan2012, RPG7, selphy, slayden89, sonsofweedngu, Spcedead678, SSnake, trophy_Bauer, Wosley, xOkami, xrydrs
09-28-2017, 05:18 PM #56
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Jaydogg14 View Post
Yes mate, my PS4 is set to connect 24/7 for updates etc, I tried unticking 'connect to the internet' to see if I could bypass it. this failed. tried my safe with it, refushed to re-sign without both the files from the Zip. I'm going to request a save thats in English, I've lost mine due to these issues.

Hmm we will see wat it will do next week its free for Ps Plus so everyone can test it then
10-01-2017, 07:12 PM #57
grungevictim
Save Point
is there anyway to re region this ? its the only trophy i need for platinum and so far ive only seen EU saves any help would be appreciated

The following user thanked grungevictim for this useful post:

enishi17
10-01-2017, 07:18 PM #58
Wosley
Originally posted by grungevictim View Post
is there anyway to re region this ? its the only trophy i need for platinum and so far ive only seen EU saves any help would be appreciated

If Save Wizard has Cheats for this game + Advanced Mode it will be possible
10-01-2017, 07:18 PM #59
Wosley

If Save Wizard has Cheats for this game + Advanced Mode it will be possible
10-02-2017, 01:39 PM #60
I tried this with a (us) version, but the trophy didn't pop. What are you doing to trigger it? It's the only trophy I don't have. The save file had 100% completion
10-03-2017, 06:33 AM #61
grungevictim
Save Point
can somone re region this save will give $5 paypal
10-03-2017, 06:49 AM #62
Wosley

You can request it here You must login or register to view this content.

Since not everybody do read the comments
10-03-2017, 01:00 PM #63

The save can not be re-regioned because Advanced mode as been disabled for this game within Save Wizard.

However, starting today, you can follow these instructions so that you can use the EUR save on your USA PS4 without spending money on the game.

Originally posted by DummyThrowaway View Post
For those who are waiting for a US version...October PS+ in the EU will include this game and there is a free 14 Day PS+ Trial for new accounts, but in order to check out you need a Payment Method attached to your account (a US debit\credit won't work, neither will a US PayPal account). You'll need a dummy +44 phone number but you won't need to verify it in order to do anything.

1) Create a UK PayPal account and attach your regular US debit\credit card.
2) Create a UK PSN account and link your new UK PayPal account to it.
3) Check out with the 14 Day PS+ Trial.
4) Turn off PS+ Auto-Renew.
5) Remove your regular US debit\credit card from the PayPal account.

When the game gets switched to PS+ this Tuesday, you should be ready to download it and use this save. The trophy lists between the US and EU versions stack.

(The game will also be free for PS+ in the US as well, so if you can perform this process the other way around if you're in the EU and needing to use some of the US saves posted around here.)

The free discount is now up for PS+ on the EUR store. I'm downloading it right now.

Edit: Trophy unlocked. The save spawns you at Mother Base and when you open your menu, a dispatch mission completes which nets you the last blueprint. Thanks, this is an amazingly-timed save!
Last edited by DummyThrowaway ; 10-03-2017 at 03:23 PM.
10-03-2017, 04:10 PM #64
ktohaan
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by DummyThrowaway View Post
The save can not be re-regioned because Advanced mode as been disabled for this game within Save Wizard.

However, starting today, you can follow these instructions so that you can use the EUR save on your USA PS4 without spending money on the game.

The free discount is now up for PS+ on the EUR store. I'm downloading it right now.

Edit: Trophy unlocked. The save spawns you at Mother Base and when you open your menu, a dispatch mission completes which nets you the last blueprint. Thanks, this is an amazingly-timed save!

tried creating a uk paypal account but the card wont be accepted. i am in usa
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo