08-08-2017, 07:45 AM #1
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Game is disc version, eu.
Hello again, completed kingdom hearts 2 this weekend, but this time hopefully a more advanced set of saves to net you 9/10 if not all main trophies, including all but 2 story ones (i believe), insturctions are all below on what to do and which save for which so you can make it look fairly legitimate.

I modded the health and mp beyond maximum, modded the level to 98 and the exp to something silly, so if you remove the no exp and get a kill you will get max level too, attack, defence magic all above 310, all saves are on critical, but it wont be noticable
Lots of cutscenes and small fights inbetween each part, so ill just keep it simple, if you get stuck on any save press start and check journal, to the right side are instructions,
Cant get saves for roxas episode or timeless river episode from these slots, theyÂ’ll have to be done again (I presume, you could try go timeless river and see if anything happens), you want to be playing the game once legit for story anyways, but for people who donÂ’t, keyhole saves and more below.
Small warning, on some of these saves, when you click on items it kicks you off the game, I didnÂ’t realise this until I had beaten the game anyways, shouldnÂ’t need to open items for what saves are below, the reason this happens i think is because you need to activate all 4 item and access slots on save wizard, but as i said you wont need items other then possibly quick use or the equipped ones. Saves are as followed, the upload contains a note of the same instructions too.

Slot 16, not sealed any keyholes, id do the land of dragons
Slot 2, Beasts castle, short this one, on this boss id recommend 2 goes, first one take all healing abilities off your team, then die on the boss on purpose, choose I wont give up to have mickey heal you getting a trophy, then finish the boss off afterwards.
Slot 1 main save can get all gummi related trophies here, just do one gummi mission, possibly unlock stuff by just opening journal and looking but unsure.

Slot 3, go to port royal beat boss and thatÂ’s it
Slot 4, agrahba, go to the palace then beat jafar (spam his head and stomach, when hes out of health hit roll up)
Slot 5, Halloween town, talk to santa and beat the boss
Slot 6, pride lands, go left and beat the boss
Slot 7, Olympus colosseum, talk to little fat red guy, help Hercules, beat hades
Slot 8, atlantica, talk to Sebastian and finish the last musical
Slot 9, 100 acre wood, just complete the one mini game in starry hill
Slot 10, space paranoids, cross bridge and beat boss
Slot 11, twilight town, just continue on for 10min, join axel fighting nobodies unlocks after
Slot 12, world that never was (reunite with riku if played from start of chapter)
Slot 13, final section of boss fights, after this go into journal to get all ansem reports and all nobodies make sure to watch all credits for all related trophies, no cut scene skipping.
Slot 14 saved shortly after credits, so colosseum, optional bosses, mini games, all the misc could be done on this.
Slot 17 beat all organization 13 – just beat zexion, go left down the ramp, through the hollow door in wall, and play the only one a different colour – this will also get you all treasures as beating the last enemy gives the final chest
Slot 18 get all character files, go to twilight town and beat haynor by getting all 200 orbs, then beat setzor, youll get multiple trophies.
Slot 19 all puzzle pieces, go into daylight puzzle and just press x
Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…..
Extra separate save slot 4–other misc trophies possible with this save, start by going to great maw, approach light and get the trophy for all 13 mushroom, open the journal after for seeker trophy
You must login or register to view this content. - use this for the mushrooms if my save was missing it
Slot 1 – all heartless trophy, all hades cup trophies, missons, mini games/all journal 100% platinum save
Complete all the colosseum events(just final battle may count), and the final heartless is in one of these, get trophies for all the arena events too, also all synthesis is completed, you can do this on any of my saves I believe but it may just pop on this one, if not craft another recipe.

To get an antiform, equip two become one blade, then activate an form, keep doing this until you get one, use any skate place for 5k skate points if it doesnÂ’t pop perform any skill then itll pop.

Thanks, if anyone can let me know if it all works as it should it would be great, any issues with the upload i will re-do as and when i have a few spare moments.
You must login or register to view this content.

limits and summons maxed, paradox cups unbeaten usa region, courtesy of Dummythrowaway
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-27-2019 at 02:14 PM. Reason: update regions

The following 62 users say thank you to ady for this useful post:

Abezethibou1989, aeneax, alkhandrojosie, alphapiers, altarius, Archangel_2008, basel88, BASIA2001, blackshuyin, bobsandbag, boltstryke, captainftw, chaos_angel, Cloud, Darrenwelsh1, david333125, DoomFlake, Elvitek, error40404, Feancisnei, Frosty, Genesis777, glennterje94, gowhawx, Half-A-Hash, ignored467, JamesDRobbins, Jax1984, Komtemp, korazx, MacadamCowboy, Mago de Oz, markl1989, MayorStubbs, metalhead412, Morgaan_, Mr Mind, MrMcBeanie, MusicGamer, MysticalOS, Nightmaremrmr, Notaru, novalkun, patuze, piperpetey7, playstationstorebruker, ProbadordeSaves, PsykoNecro, RPGAddict, savesseaker, Sharylin, Shenmuelover, SirMicolash, TheSkiffy, tkingdomkeyt, unstoppablo, user9630, Wosley, xSOADx, Xx-aura-xX, zayneisaacs

The following user groaned ady for this awful post:

XGan
04-21-2019, 07:09 AM #47
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by delpiero View Post
slot 3.
why is SORA at level 1? it is impossible to defeat the boss

Does this game have profile saves? If so try to resign that one as well since the level and/or stats might be stored in that one

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

delpiero
04-21-2019, 08:11 PM #48
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
slot 3.
why is SORA at level 1? it is impossible to defeat the boss

Does this game have profile saves? If so try to resign that one as well since the level and/or stats might be stored in that one

OK thanks

Hi everyone. for the "Nobody Know-It-All" trophy which save should I use?
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-22-2019 at 03:12 PM.
04-23-2019, 03:35 PM #49
I ask for help again to obtain the following "Limit Master" trophy
Collect all Limit entries in Jiminy's Journal ". I can not save at all. While the separate rescue is not good because too many trophies at the moment
04-28-2019, 12:30 PM #50
For anyone looking to get level master,
I couldnt get it to pop on any of these saves so i had to create a new save, play up to when you start playing as sora then use save editor to give you mega exp.
the trophy wont pop if you hit 99 before playing as sora.
04-28-2019, 01:10 PM #51
Originally posted by LupinVale View Post
For anyone looking to get level master,
I couldnt get it to pop on any of these saves so i had to create a new save, play up to when you start playing as sora then use save editor to give you mega exp.
the trophy wont pop if you hit 99 before playing as sora.

Hello. instead I have trouble getting the trophy "Limit Master Collect all Limit entries in Jiminy's Journal ". You with which savedata did you get?
05-10-2019, 12:32 PM #52
can someone answer me? does not seem to me a complete saveset. never anyone post a save set if it remains online
05-10-2019, 02:15 PM #53
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
can someone answer me? does not seem to me a complete saveset. never anyone post a save set if it remains online

I don't own the game and it's not my save set, but have you tried each of the downloads? Does the one where all the journal entries are already collected, does that auto-pop the trophy?

If not, which slot from the saves in the other 2 downloads puts you at the highest number of limit entries in the journal, but still leaves at least one for you to collect? That would be your best bet. Use that slot. Again, I'm not familiar with the game and it's not my save set so am not sure how you fill that last slot or two, so that's the best advice I can give.
05-13-2019, 08:12 PM #54
hollow_83
Save Point
I started a new game and you can find a save at timeless river (save 20) and the last save is just before the normal cups.

Obviously all credits go to Ady.

https://mega.nz/#!UjAk1QhD!Sgmqj2NInK2t4l1B7O7vSKrT8D6_m-3nuX5tB7o69Ao
Last edited by hollow_83 ; 05-13-2019 at 08:41 PM.

The following user thanked hollow_83 for this useful post:

error40404
05-26-2019, 03:57 PM #55
Originally posted by hollow_83 View Post
I started a new game and you can find a save at timeless river (save 20) and the last save is just before the normal cups.

Obviously all credits go to Ady.

https://mega.nz/#!UjAk1QhD!Sgmqj2NInK2t4l1B7O7vSKrT8D6_m-3nuX5tB7o69Ao

Hello. I loaded your 20 save data. but you only made 3 "limits". many more are needed for the trophy
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo