Post: Resident Evil 5 All Dressed Up, They're ACTION Figures! Trophies [CUSA04437]
08-14-2017, 05:18 AM #1
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, everybody back with another save... this time its gonna be for resident evil 5.
you can obtain two collectible trophies with my save below.
one more action figure remaining, and one more costume remaining..
simply purchase the last costume and you will get "All Dressed Up."
and purchase the last figurine... and you will get "They're ACTION Figures!"

I will be uploading more saves for other games... stay tuned!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 11-18-2018 at 02:46 PM.

The following 289 users say thank you to FallenSoldier for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, 13wendelin11, 9Time, abade460, AbduAlaziz_77, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, Abed86, abulnoor, adann.cs, aeneax, Afro tiger, aimerlove, akisa, al3zeef2020, alarosy2015, albasheeq, Aleehrusso2210, alii_m2, Amazinggamer334, amigaman2005, Angelus Satani, AnonymousArtRev, Ashton-Brant, Axhwell, Bala.perdida, Barbaris, basem94, [email protected], BigDruDogg, Binhasystem, BioSlayer47, Blackramzes, BloodWolf007, boostingus, boredslappy, Borf3aH, brokentechnology, broskiboy, bruninho_rp, BubblesPR, bullet1994, callduty3009, canikoblivan, captainbattle, catpenalty1, chapu23, christianrp, ckameron, CM-Chuck88, COBBAGE, Coro, Cutewolf, da7oomi50, DanielJackson, Dark_Crusade, Dark_moon, das_olli, DatBoyJosh, Dazy_Duke_03, dero974, Diego_kyo, Diego_SEP, Diodorant, dixdragos, Dotana, dover236, Dr Salem, dragun619, DrizzyDreMVP, User43564354, Dystopic, edgar dos reis nunes, EK84, eltigre99, emadaldeen, endominio, Enjae, ErigoEslos, Exorcist123, Eyes_Like_Snow, FA., Failed Legend, fenicce, Fishhin, Fliixxsz, fofo123, Furyon, GangLand255, GaryPaul69, generasiondefuego, getyourown, GKetchabaw, Goofy95, gothpoop, Gríndhouse, guiiwtfx, hali10, Hams-1980, happytimes666 and 189 other users.
08-16-2017, 03:18 AM #11
okay but by any chance you think you could do a save for the eggs?
08-16-2017, 05:45 AM #12
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Mr.Unknown
okay but by any chance you think you could do a save for the eggs?

Should be able to get it by removing one white egg and picking another white egg back up. Also my golden egg is unlimited Smile don't get rid of it
08-16-2017, 03:47 PM #13
I didn't see any eggs I check again
08-16-2017, 05:23 PM #14
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
I didn't see any eggs I check again

Check the inventory Smile if not I'll check my save on my PS4 and see as well.
08-16-2017, 05:51 PM #15
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Nice good work!

Hopefully now maybe a save for resident evil 6 mad skillz trophy

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Also my golden egg is unlimited Smile don't get rid of it

how did u do that Gasp

The following 2 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

Mr.Unknown Zero, wilson gomez
08-17-2017, 04:15 AM #16
just wondering does anyone have a umbrella corps plat save? and yes I there eggs two type tho white egg and gold egg so to get the other type I went back and play chapter 5-2 to get the rotten egg and after that I went to the swamp to the chicken land and got the brown egg it was epic
08-17-2017, 05:27 AM #17
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
just wondering does anyone have a umbrella corps plat save? and yes I there eggs two type tho white egg and gold egg so to get the other type I went back and play chapter 5-2 to get the rotten egg and after that I went to the swamp to the chicken land and got the brown egg it was epic

Great! Glad it worked out for you...
And to answer your question about the unlimited gold egg, I have no idea some guy from Brazil joined my game and gave me the golden egg and left. Come to find out it had an infinity sign lol so I just kept giving them to myself on my second controller and maxed out all guns and bought everything at like chapter 2 Happy
09-03-2017, 06:29 AM #18
jeizze
Haxor!
How do you get the action figure trophy to pop its not letting me select it
04-22-2018, 07:04 AM #19
great save mate, cheers!

The following user thanked Alfyonfire for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo