08-20-2017, 12:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my save have all trophies to platinum

You must login or register to view this content.

1- ALL ENDING TROPHY ( let her die )

2- BEYOND+BETTER WORLD ( WATCH THE EPILOGUE)

3- LIFE CHOICE + SAVE ALL
4- all collectible ( in the bathroom last bouns )
5- CHOKED PHILIP + LEAVE HIM ALONE ( USE THIS SAVE 2 TIMES TO GET 2 TROPHIES)
6-CIA CHAPTER ( I UPLOAD THIS SAVE AFTER FINISH CHAPTER I HOPE IT WORK )
7- EYE FOR AN EYE CHAPTER ( 2 SAVES - TALK + NO TALK JUST COMPLETE THE CHAPTER )

8- homeless chapter ( 2 saves )
money to eat
smart thief + miracles
9- hunted ( 2 saves )

10- like other girl
11- navajo chapter ( try to finish spirit all trophies will appear , talisman sign = button X )
12- the condenser chapter
13- the dinner chapter
( complete the chapter )
( 3 trophies ( never alone + fall in love + dress trophy )
( use aiden and get trophy ( Uncontrollable)
14- the embassy chapter

15- the mission chapter
16- the party chapter ( 2saves -leave and revenge )

17- first night chapter ( just watch the chapter and try kill the shadows , i don't have the save of this chapter but u can get the trophies of this chapter from the others )

18- duo mode trophies- two souls + together ( just watch the epilogue by 2 controls )

NOTE:

1_ u should complete chapter to get trophies, i put save before end the chapter by 10 min or less , all trophies
2- the guide of the trophies to this game is necessary to get trophies from the save without problems

finally I'm sorry because my English is bad ..
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-24-2019 at 02:51 PM. Reason: title

The following 78 users say thank you to Beethoven_BB for this useful post:

acebluedolphin, ajrss2009, Akeemi14, Allicks, Anselmo Ricci, AvlahDabra, barnoz, BASIA2001, belga, bobsandbag, brechfabeast, Brunomas100, Bumcleaver, burntlink, Cloud, comer, FatherComstock, gigiverna, gowhawx, Harderbetter, Hatchet Harry, hito971, hotboyx4, ignored467, jambalaia00, JuniorC, kiingdemon23, Leel347, leizhijian, Logan_Sony, LOORDWAR, Lorenzoo1989, MacadamCowboy, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mark1, matters895, mauswanderer, migale, milito0022, mnga13, neoar, Notaru, Lt. PanDa, Petra Arkanian, Pitpossum, Practical94, Prototype10, q76719066, QasYou, qlib13, RageSoul51, GamerChad, sakibsultan, sataniaa, sayed_00, scazz90uk, Shatti-PrinceShatti, Shinwore, starkjim87, suhail12, taka, taker394, TheBlackPec, Theknight9937, Thelozigamer161, thinks769236, tvbkcok, uns12, velucid, Westers, wiii, Wosley, xBAWAR, xbxbau5, XSALEHX007, xseafogx, xXREDXIIIXx
05-21-2018, 10:19 PM #92
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by FatherComstock View Post
Honestly, I'm tired of this game and I've no more accounts left on which I could test new saves.
I assume that something goes wrong during the save resigning process. I mean, all original saves from Beethoven_BB (besides "Money to Eat") worked for me flawlessly, but some other users had a problem with it too and have to replay the whole chapter.
The same goes for my "updated" version of a saveset which also has been tested.

What’s your alt acc you tested on.
Thanks
05-22-2018, 12:22 AM #93
Could you make an NA version?
05-22-2018, 03:44 PM #94
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Anything special work for you? I tried disconnecting from internet.
Can you give me the exact way you loaded and it popped? Just don’t make sense /: thanks

1. Loaded the save.
2. Finished currently played chapter.
3. Waited some time at the screen with the decisions and percentages. (trophies were popping for me there).

The following user thanked FatherComstock for this useful post:

taker394
05-22-2018, 05:08 PM #95
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by FatherComstock View Post
1. Loaded the save.
2. Finished currently played chapter.
3. Waited some time at the screen with the decisions and percentages. (trophies were popping for me there).

Did some thorough testing’ seems to be not the case probably because you made the saves.’ They do not work for other users because the actions have already been done’ it seems the only trophies that DO’ pop seem to be the saves that you load up and do 1 last action before ending the chapter.
Simply watching a cutscene with a save does NOT Pop the trophies. Will be re-writing the guide here shortly and letting everyone know what pops and what doesn’t with saves. Currently at 75% with saves but missing most of the misc / bronze missable trophies.
Not a big deal they’re easy enough in chapter select.
05-22-2018, 05:42 PM #96
dracula101
Little One
Did some thorough testing’ seems to be not the case probably because you made the saves.’ They do not work for other users because the actions have already been done’ it seems the only trophies that DO’ pop seem to be the saves that you load up and do 1 last action before ending the chapter.
Simply watching a cutscene with a save does NOT Pop the trophies. Will be re-writing the guide here shortly and letting everyone know what pops and what doesn’t with saves. Currently at 75% with saves but missing most of the misc / bronze missable trophies.

for ending saves

you need to replay last chapter for each save except all ending trophy..

you can get the plat in 2 days few Trophies you need to do it legal like 'stealth master'

and more but easy you dont need to complete the chapter when u did it just leave and the trophy will pop

the trophies what i did it with save its the important trophies like

- all ending
-better world
-save all
- 2 players end story
- collection trophy

these trophies is takes long time but with saves will be shortly only u need to play last chapter its name 'black son'

i hope this helps u guys and sory for my English
Last edited by dracula101 ; 05-22-2018 at 05:45 PM.
05-22-2018, 09:21 PM #97
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by dracula101 View Post
for ending saves

you need to replay last chapter for each save except all ending trophy..

you can get the plat in 2 days few Trophies you need to do it legal like 'stealth master'

and more but easy you dont need to complete the chapter when u did it just leave and the trophy will pop

the trophies what i did it with save its the important trophies like

- all ending
-better world
-save all
- 2 players end story
- collection trophy

these trophies is takes long time but with saves will be shortly only u need to play last chapter its name 'black son'

i hope this helps u guys and sory for my English

Yes, this worked for me.
Thank you
05-23-2018, 02:16 AM #98
Great! thank you!

The following user thanked killer9 albert for this useful post:

taker394
05-23-2018, 05:08 AM #99
Thanks for the share
05-23-2018, 11:03 AM #100
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!

So, I've tested "Stealth Master" on my friend's PS4 and you were right - It doesn't work. I don't know why it worked for me a couple of days ago, but it's not working now. :/
Hope your version will work for everyone and will be permanent.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo