08-23-2017, 03:51 AM #1
krustytoe
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This game has been out long enough. Legit player already moved on. I might as well post my save.

You are OP. That sum it up.

CUSA07113
You must login or register to view this content.

No DLC needed.

THis is what is on the save. Throw a Kunai at Bosses to get their recipes.
    -=-Agyo Bonuses-=-

Amrita Earned (+15%)
Luck (+1450)
Life (+1400)
Yokai Close Combat Damage (+135%)
Received Elemental Damage (150.0%)
Living Weapon Durability (+1500)
vs. Yokai Realm (+150)
Omnyo Magic Power (+150)

-=-Ungyo Bonuses-=-

Gold Earned (+15.0%)
Item Drop Rate (106,535,321.6%)
Ki (1,065,353,216)
Human Close Combat Damage (+10mil%)
Damage from Fall (15.0%)
Elixir Effect on Life Recovery (+15.0%)
Toughness (+60)
Ninjutsu Power (540,955,70Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Note: Human bosses only drop things if not killed by Close Combat.

The thing is Save Wizard disable adding code for this game. So I can only give you my old save. And the reason some stat are not as I posted is because of the patches. I made this save way before patches for the DLC was released.
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-10-2019 at 09:17 AM.

The following 47 users say thank you to krustytoe for this useful post:

1076530091, Alexsandr194, billyxota, Cap77, cttizzle2010, Dr Salem, exclusiv24, ExoticVisionz777, fightingrhino, GelsonSilva, Ali D Killer, gr82b61, hajwel, henrywuishere, Herobrine344, hong sun, IGNMAn, Isaac Clarke, isaiaspereira, jojo.jra7, KevinL, Kim-Chi, leejunfan30000, lucianonery, MawkouX0, MXNlink, Myzery216, nilson1, Opticalenvy, patricios, powerade73, Razoray28, Roran, RX_350, Shadow_dragon, SirMicolash, skt0905usa, starkjim87, t-bagwell, taker394, touqeer, Untouchable_God, vojkan, vppps3, Wildarms, wongfeihung, Wosley
08-23-2017, 10:15 PM #11
Eu save please ?
08-24-2017, 02:39 AM #12
krustytoe
I am error
The thing is Save Wizard disable adding code for this game. So I can only give you my old save. And the reason some stat are not as I posted is because of the patches. I made this save way before patches for the DLC was released.
08-24-2017, 03:03 AM #13
flyingcloud11
Do a barrel roll!
So this save doesn't have anything that was included in the new patches right? No ethereal, dlc items/weapons. All base game correct?
08-24-2017, 04:40 AM #14
44laws
Gobble
Haxor, How did you mod this build? The KI is off the charts! and for such a low level..... it does far superior damage per hit than any of my builds....... Thankx for the link.
08-24-2017, 04:51 PM #15
SirMicolash
Little One
Is it come from advanced mod before?still looking player who will share the modded char
08-24-2017, 05:41 PM #16
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Is it come from advanced mod before?still looking player who will share the modded char

Yes, the saved data was made when advanced mode was still available for Nioh. You can't use it to cheat in PVP, however, because Team Ninja disabled prestige stats so that 10mil% human close combat damage won't work.
08-24-2017, 08:36 PM #17
ggor1
Gobble
Do you have savings for the EU? If there is pm
08-25-2017, 12:13 AM #18
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
EU player here so I unfortunately can't use it, but big props to OP for sharing it here! Save Wizard has said a few weeks ago that they don't intend to open up Advanced Mode for Nioh again for as long as that game has a PvP mode, and Team Ninja isn't gonna randomly drop the PvP mode, so we might never be able to reproduce an awesome save file like this.

The only hope for getting a modded Nioh save file (who uses cheats other than the one Save Wizard provides, which are great but only stuff that's achievable in-game aswell) is by save files who have modded their saves before they unexpectedly changed Nioh to QMO, and I guess there just aren't many people like that out there. Honestly, if someone was to upload a save file like this for EU, I might drop my almost 200 hours EU save file with all my ethereal builds and WotW completed and replay the game instead with this.

A quick headsup for everyone using the file: the ninjutsu-skill Power Pill increases your damage output and scales off your Ninjutsu Power. I have no idea how high the damage output with this save is (I'm guessing very high, even without using any skills/optimizing), but using a Power Pill before a boss or enemy encounter should catapult your damage through the roof and will probably make you 1-hit bosses, even on WotW. That is, assuming that none of the patches removed this modded stat.

Additionally, there is a skill that you can reforge/temper on any melee weapon that adds damage based on your ninjutsu power. For maximizing your damage output, I'd advise rolling that on whatever weapon you use. Usually, the best version of that stat on a weapon gives you around ~15% additional damage if your Dexterity (which Ninjutsu Power mainly scales off) is at 99, but with this modded ninjutsu stat... well, it's gonna be much, much higher.

Also, for anyone not aware of this, the +1450 luck means you should get a lot more ethereals than usually in WotW. Dedicated farming builds (who use equipment and guardian spirits for this purpose) usually end up around 300-400 luck at the very most, and so at around less than 1/4 of the luck you get here solely from the modded stat. It's not like you're gonna need to farm equipment though since if the patches didn't fix some of these modded stats, it's a safe bet that this save will trivialize even the 5th and final difficulty that the 3rd DLC will add, no matter what Team Ninja throws at us there.
08-25-2017, 06:22 AM #19
Save Wizard team are a bunch hypocrites for locking advanced mode in Nioh but turning a blind eye to Bloodborne and Souls. Those games are all kinds of messed up now and they leave it yet force their view on other games nobody even play PvP in like Nioh and SAO.

OP, thanks for posting this save and thanks for not being one of the idiots who went into PvP with it and fucked things up for the rest of us.

This is a good save. The only problem is the high item drop as most of the drops are yellow and Team Ninja killed crafting by excluding ethereals so smithing texts are useless now.

The following 2 users say thank you to NGGamer for this useful post:

Logan_Sony, LostSoulSiskel
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo