Post: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy | Trophy Saves (PL) [CUSA09564]
08-23-2017, 11:23 PM #1
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Screenshoot author: SouthRye Image source: You must login or register to view this content.

Game version is from Polish distribution and other users reports it's diffrent region from UK version. If you have another CUSA number then sorry... :c

- The Way of the Warrior

- Token For Granted & Yas Queen

Go ahead and insert last token by pressing the triangle button.

- ALL COLECTIBLES (Last Lockbox, Last Conversation, Last Treasure, Last Photo) - Picks or It Didn't Happen & Pics or It Didn't Happen & Getting to Know You & Collector of Antiquities

For locations of last collectibles follow video guide below:

- CRUSHING DIFFICULTY - Progress Demands Sacrifice

Once loaded, simply watch the last cutscene and the trophy should pop up.

DOWNLOAD LINK
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!d3wUjZzY!X4a2Ed7_5VaTgDIGtFqVTA"]MEGA[/URL]

Enjoy! Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-03-2020 at 03:18 PM. Reason: prefix

The following 39 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

13wendelin11, abade460, Akusura, azoznokia, Balakala1, BASIA2001, Bigae, bsv683, Butros, chucknorris078, Cloud, dasima10, Dchan1992, Dimitri2001, Dronaldos, elus, hbasa75, jameh27, jester69, kiki1941, kyandro, luoyantao99, MacadamCowboy, mai231, malybrat, Mazeltov, mikhail, nirvana999, phosgene, Pitpossum, raperorapero, Rich Davies, sanwar123, stasya, TheLonelySoyl, tintinpotter, vitalovitalo, volcy123, Wosley
01-04-2020, 02:42 PM #29
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by DamnLucidDreams View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by DamnLucidDreams View Post
US version? the sale title usa but it really is EU

Fixed the title. Thanks for pointing out the error. When you see two regions listed like that within the same bracket, then it's an error from a couple years back. Almost always in those instances, the region is the second one listed, in black font (not the color-coded prefix). CUSA of course is more important, as those can change even within a general region.

Thank you, is there a possibility to switch to the US version?

These aren't my saves and not my thread, but you have 2 options if you're looking for these saves in a US CUSA. One would be searching these forums for US saves. You should see 2 search boxes near the top-right of your screen. The lower of the 2 is the one you want since that searches the PS4 saves, instead of the whole site. Look up "legacy", "uncharted", something like that. When I do that, I get a number of threads with saves for the US CUSA of Lost Legacy. Some hits below:

You must login or register to view this content.

OR, you can try re-regioning these saves, from this EU thread, although I'm not sure if it works for the Uncharted games. The game has at least Quick Mode on Save Wizard, but it would need Advanced Mode enabled for this CUSA to try. Sometimes even with Advanced Mode it might not work for one reason or another, most commonly due to file size limitations. But here's a tutorial if you want to give it a shot:

The following 3 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

DamnLucidDreams, malybrat, scazz90uk
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo