Post: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth+Afterbirth(DLC) - Platinum save (1001%) [CUSA01344]
08-27-2017, 02:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Posting my BoI Save.

Features:
[/b]100% Save (doh)
26 winstreak still going
100 Deaths (This is the perfect death score for the 100% save bcs one secret requires you to die 100 time, so you cant have better stats unless you edit them)

Link:You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: Trophies that pop (Still missing dlc info, so please post!) Credits to: @towerbass
Real platinum god (gold)
Platinum god (gold)

[Currently talking about original game because im missing dlc feedback on trophies]
Spending 2 secs to talk about legit trophies: THESE 2 TROPHIES CAN LEGITIMATELY POP TOGETHER and often are.
Thats because there is only a small difference about them: Real platinum god requires you to find all the item included "the lost" one, the other one requires all the item except them.
VIDEO PROOF: You must login or register to view this content.. Go to 12:10
IF YOU WANT A LEGIT LIST USE THIS SAVE ONLY AFTER YOU GOT ALL OF THEM EXCEPT THIS 2
Last edited by Federico123 ; 08-27-2017 at 09:41 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Federico123 for this useful post:

berto2020, ccking, Cloud, Deniplier-Guzman, error40404, Evil_God_850, EvilDark500, getyourown, Jax1984, MacadamCowboy, michlp94, Padavona, sablen2, Savegoddaddy, Shae300, shemssharp, shuquico, stasya, stebasha, traffydlaw, WillDemon, Wosley, yzaasn
08-27-2017, 02:47 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Federico123 View Post
Posting my BoI Save. I dont know if any trophies pop.

Features:
[/b]100% Save (doh)
26 winstreak still going
100 Deaths (This is the perfect death score for the 100% save bcs one secret requires you to die 100 time, so you cant have better stats unless you edit them)

Thank you mate, will test it out when I get the game!

cheers
08-27-2017, 03:38 PM #3
Originally posted by Federico123 View Post
Posting my BoI Save. I dont know if any trophies pop.

Features:
[/b]100% Save (doh)
26 winstreak still going

PS4 and Vita share one save?
08-27-2017, 06:14 PM #4
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Thank you mate, will test it out when I get the game!

cheers

i'll test it out tonight and let you know Smile

thanks mate this is awesome game
08-27-2017, 06:40 PM #5
2 golds pop -

real platinum god (100% the game)

and

platinum god (collect everything)

thanks op!
08-27-2017, 07:23 PM #6
Originally posted by towerbass View Post
2 golds pop -

and

thanks op!

But does the plat trophy pop?
08-27-2017, 08:27 PM #7
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by towerbass View Post
2 golds pop -

and

thanks op!

The 1001% dlc trophy doesnt pop?
08-27-2017, 08:36 PM #8
Unfortunately I can't check DLC trophies, but from main platinum only 2 trophies are pop as towerbass mentioned.

Real Platinum God
Platinum God

So, here is very important question: Can you earn both trophies at once legitimately?

Because unfortunately this save now is good only for persons who got anything except these trophies (so they can just pop it up and get platinum).

If you can't get both trophies together when play legit then this save is useless cause you can't get any trophies before Real Platinum God.

But thank you for sharing!
08-27-2017, 09:24 PM #9
Updated with some trohies info. (in reality i fucked up and posted the same thing twice, if any mods is reading this please delete this message)
Last edited by Federico123 ; 08-27-2017 at 09:26 PM.
08-27-2017, 09:25 PM #10
Originally posted by TrophyGuider View Post
Unfortunately I can't check DLC trophies, but from main platinum only 2 trophies are pop as towerbass mentioned.

Real Platinum God
Platinum God

So, here is very important question: Can you earn both trophies at once legitimately?

Because unfortunately this save now is good only for persons who got anything except these trophies (so they can just pop it up and get platinum).

If you can't get both trophies together when play legit then this save is useless cause you can't get any trophies before Real Platinum God.

But thank you for sharing!

[Check the original post for detailed]
Yes they can pop together. This save can save you a lot of boring grind for items (all rng based).
So its safe to assume that with the original game you can use this save and get a clean trophy list. (if you ONLY miss these 2)
Unfortunately im still missing DLC Trophy feedback, so im not going to confirm you anything about it, but i think its going to pop only the last trophy (100% the game) if its coded like the original, so you have to use it if you miss only those 3 (yes, even the dlc one can legit pop with these)
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo